Post some of your favorite shots

Kevin M.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a video of my car that a neighborhood high school student shot and produced. Not bad for only his second car video:

He's going to make a version of the video with the music lower during the engine sounds (a common complaint on car youtube videos of the music drowning out the exhaust). This is with the Fabspeed high flow primary cats, Larini muffler, and Larini slash cut tips, and OEM secondary cat deletes.

Here's a video of my car that a neighborhood high school student shot and produced. Not bad for only his second car video:

He's going to make a version of the video with the music lower during the engine sounds (a common complaint on car youtube videos of the music drowning out the exhaust). This is with the Fabspeed high flow primary cats, Larini muffler, and Larini slash cut tips, and OEM secondary cat deletes.

Fantastic quality! Mine next please :D

I miss my yellow Murci.

Mine wasn't too happy with me this morning, making it start up very early to go to Coffee & Cars while it was only 22 degF in Houston. It's very rare to see the Ice Warning here in Houston.

2017_01_07_07.38.11__Large_.jpg

Mine wasn't too happy with me this morning, making it start up very early to go to Coffee & Cars while it was only 22 degF in Houston. It's very rare to see the Ice Warning here in Houston.

I didn't even know there was a light for that!

Your comment paired with your avatar made me :lol2:

Yes the avatar depicts exactly how I felt when I saw what some idiot mechanic did to my car.

my_poor_car.jpg

Yes the avatar depicts exactly how I felt when I saw what some idiot mechanic did to my car.

There's a special place in hell reserved for mechanics that abuse precious cars.

2004 5k miles from new Love It!

So you have loved it only ~385 miles per year over the last 13 years? Get that thing out of the garage!

my_poor_car.jpg

Ohh no, sorry I didn't know that :(