Princess Leias force may not awaken

Roman

60 year old had a "massive heart attack" on plane from London to lax 15 minutes prior to landing. CPR administered.

Does NOT look good

When you're 15....

age 20 seems old.....

When you're over 50.....

60 seems too young

R.I.P.

Damn! 2016 is preying on the original Star Wars casts too.

Kenny Baker, the actor that played R2D2 and Tony Dyson, the creator of R2D2, had both passed earlier this year and now Carrie Fisher.

R.I.P.

Damn! 2016 is preying on the original Star Wars casts too.

Kenny Baker, the actor that played R2D2 and Tony Dyson, the creator of R2D2, had both passed earlier this year and now Carrie Fisher.

R.I.P.

Dyson created r2? No wonder he looked like a vacuum cleaner.

Dyson created r2? No wonder he looked like a vacuum cleaner.

That's James Dyson on the vacuum cleaner. R2's was Anthony John Dyson. But you likely knew and were probably just rattling my cage. :icon_mrgreen: :lol:

That's James Dyson on the vacuum cleaner. R2's was Anthony John Dyson. But you likely knew and were probably just rattling my cage. :icon_mrgreen: :lol:

:icon_thumleft:

Not sure if this is appropriate but one solace is the fact that her last role was playing Leia again; albeit being General instead of Princess; so she had come full circle.

So the obvious question would be how would her passing affect Episodes VIII & IX? Not sure if all her filming is done for VIII; if not, I guess they can pull something off like they did with Paul Walker on the last F&F film. I suppose some revisions of the plots for VIII & IX will be necessary; such as losing Leia in a battle in the next film?

Not sure if this is appropriate but one solace is the fact that her last role was playing Leia again; albeit being General instead of Princess; so she had come full circle.

So the obvious question would be how would her passing affect Episodes VIII & IX? Not sure if all her filming is done for VIII; if not, I guess they can pull something off like they did with Paul Walker on the last F&F film. I suppose some revisions of the plots for VIII & IX will be necessary; such as losing Leia in a battle in the next film?

Her scenes in Episode VIII were completed. Episode IX unknown, if I had to guess, they weren't since the movie won't hit the big screen till 2019.

Her scenes in Episode VIII were completed. Episode IX unknown, if I had to guess, they weren't since the movie won't hit the big screen till 2019.

all filming for episode 8 is completed. they're deep into post production work at this point. NONE of the episode 9 filming has started, and writer's will have to now address her death/absence in 9.

all filming for episode 8 is completed. they're deep into post production work at this point. NONE of the episode 9 filming has started, and writer's will have to now address her death/absence in 9.

They should all be killed off anyways besides Luke.

They could use CGI and have her drive off in a Supra at the end.