Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

Yeah that was prob his.. He strictly uses that car for races only now mostly. Stock engine is fine on very low boost (800whp) for 09+ gallardos/R8's. Some 04-08 have done ok but tend to be weak. With an aventador they would most likely do a engine modification to begin. Course car would have (11-1200whp) and would completely drive like stock.. Well until you hammer on it ;)

Nice. For now I'll stay stock. 750 is plenty. :) . I know...you can never have enough though...

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice. For now I'll stay stock. 750 is plenty. :) . I know...you can never have enough though...

I'm sure it will be a blast.. Never been in a aventador before much less an SV

I'm sure it will be a blast.. Never been in a aventador before much less an SV

First time in an Aventador was a crazy experience. The power just comes on in such a brutal fashion. I haven't driven an SV or been in one moving yet either. Soon enough.....

First time in an Aventador was a crazy experience. The power just comes on in such a brutal fashion. I haven't driven an SV or been in one moving yet either. Soon enough.....

Nice. I'm sure it will be great. Its a sexy beast

Nice. I'm sure it will be great. Its a sexy beast

Oh yea. Doesn't get much sexier other than a Miura SV......hmmmmm :)

Saiy,

If you are for real, it is going to take some convincing on your part. On behalf of the forum...I have a few requests....

I am going to need you to do a photoshoot with you and the SV when it comes in. You will need to be in a bikini. The amount of material on that bikini needs to be minimum. It would be easy to crop a regular bikini on the pic of the girl you are portraying, so less is more.

Oh yeah............and hold a avocado in you right hand.

Oh, and if your sisters hot she needs to accompany you in the pic, also in a bikini, holding a apple in her left hand.

If you feel the need to do a bikini shot before your car comes in, that will be accepted also.

And if you don't have time to go by the store and get an avocado I will let that slide.

Major take away here needs to be a slinky bikini. I would suggest doing a search on "Teamsalamone" for guidelines of what I am looking for.

Needing maximum effort here.....I look forward to you proving me wrong and welcoming you in.

Saiy,

If you are for real, it is going to take some convincing on your part. On behalf of the forum...I have a few requests....

I am going to need you to do a photoshoot with you and the SV when it comes in. You will need to be in a bikini. The amount of material on that bikini needs to be minimum. It would be easy to crop a regular bikini on the pic of the girl you are portraying, so less is more.

Oh, and if your sisters hot she needs to accompany you in the pic, also in a bikini, holding a apple in her left hand.

If you feel the need to do a bikini shot before your car comes in, that will be accepted also.

And if you don't have time to go by the store and get an avocado I will let that slide.

Major take away here needs to be a slinky bikini. I would suggest doing a search on "Teamsalamone" for guidelines of what I am looking for.

Needing maximum effort here.....I look forward to you proving me wrong and welcoming you in.

Excellent request. I took detailed notes but realize after studying your outline that you must be dreaming. Please pinch yourself and wake up. Let me know when you get out of bed and are more lucid :)

Excellent request. I took detailed notes but realize after studying your outline that you must be dreaming. Please pinch yourself and wake up. Let me know when you get out of bed and are more lucid :)

What? You don't like avocados?

What? You don't like avocados?

Avocado Joke was old news....used like 5 pages back....but at least you spelled it right :)

Na just a TT Miura SV ;) haha can't help it I'm a TT nut

Nothing wrong with that :)

I just enjoy reading this thread. FEVER has been the highlight as far as comments go.

oh Robbert...come on......it's all about the comeback to his comment! haha :)

oh Robbert...come on......it's all about the comeback to his comment! haha :)

You had so much potential...............

Saiy,

hahahahhaha

Saiy,

And I just so happen to be a professional photographer in your area. :)

Welcome to LP

And I just so happen to be a professional photographer in your area. :)

Welcome to LP

Hahahaha :) Hilarious

Welcome to the board Saiy, I enjoyed your enthusiasm when talking about your GTR, congrats on your new incoming baby, looking forward to seeing it in person. We have a decent size group that will be in Monterey in August as well as an event in mid May in Santa Barbara, I suggest booking a hotel now for Monterey car week, if you haven't been Thursday to Sunday is good start for rolling in and out.

Something is not right.

She started posting on the GTR board the same time she started posting here:

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/241353...-own-gt-rs-too/

Why is that suspect? She's obviously trying to get views on her YouTube channel with her incoming SV and current GTR. So it seems pretty natural she would sign up on both boards?