Comedy is dead

kinnsella

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, you more than anybody else on this site post RT articles. Do you see the irony?

LOL! Seriously though, republican or democrat, can anyone here actually say they're proud to have this bufoon as their president? Seriously?

No one hated Hillary more than me, but this guy, especially after what he's shown us? Come on. If a democrat had behaved like that we'd never hear the end of it.

LOL! Seriously though, republican or democrat, can anyone here actually say theyre proud to have this bufoon as their president? Seriously?

No one hated Hillary more than me, but this guy, especially after what he shown us? Come on. If a democrat had behaved like that we'd never hear the end of it.

Amen :iamwithstupid:

Either way, Trump has managed to divert attention from the shitstorm coming on the Senate Healthcare bill.

LOL! Seriously though, republican or democrat, can anyone here actually say theyre proud to have this bufoon as their president? Seriously?

No one hated Hillary more than me, but this guy, especially after what he shown us? Come on. If a democrat had behaved like that we'd never hear the end of it.

I don't care the means or the vessel to get it done. I don't have to be proud of him as a person, as long as the results are there. I would have voted for a talking carrot or a ridiculous pussy grabbing TV personality... (oh wait :lol2:)as long as it meant the recessive left no longer advancing their agenda.

I do find it funny that these threads always devolve into the Canadian, Pakistan, and Englishman telling everyone why this country is being run so wrongly yet "it's the most powerful country in the world and so what we do effects everyone".

I have a US passport, my family lives here. I pay taxes in this country. I have employed hundreds of people in this country.

I have just as much a right to express my opinions as you do.

I have a US passport, my family lives here. I pay taxes in this country. I have just as much a right to express my opinions as you do.

I'm sorry that's not the point I was making, I thought I was making it clear in the second part of the statement that the country you come from obviously shapes your political upbringing, ideas and experience and that when you come from another country you bring those ideas and beliefs here with you and that plays a role in trying to shape this country. And I was making the point that there's a reason our country is the number one leader in the world and it's because we haven't done what those other countries have done. And I was commenting on how these threads always devolve into me, you and Nima,Pakisho going in circles not convincing anyone of anything on either side other than what we already believe

Did Russia make 63 million Americans vote for Trump? What influence did Russia have when you say they played part in influencing the election other then being used as a scapegoats to give the democrats something to point at after being completely emberrassed and humiliated being caught first tipping the Democratic nomination unfairly to an absolutely awful candidate who was the one person the country cumulatively hated more than the other shit candidate the right put forward.

Did the Russia make the left lose a 1000 seats and governorships nationwide?!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalrevi...ts-2016-elecion

I find it hilarious that it's always left out that when they blame leaks for influencing the election it's never anger about what was actually leaked and the truth to them but that they we're leaked in the first place. The left is pissed everyone got a peek inside what they we're doing

Also if we want to talk about being compromised by Russians

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/ca...um-company.html

And as always thank you for the intent interest in our politics. As always, still don't care one bit about yours :icon_thumleft:

Well that didn't answer the question.

I'm sorry that's not the point I was making, I thought I was making it clear in the second part of the statement that the country you come from obviously shapes your political upbringing, ideas and experience and that when you come from another country you bring those ideas and beliefs here with you and that plays a role in trying to shape this country. And I was making the point that there's a reason our country is the number one leader in the world and it's because we haven't done what those other countries have done. And I was commenting on how these threads always devolve into me, you and Nima,Pakisho going in circles not convincing anyone of anything on either side other than what we already believe

No problem, it seems we all enjoy going in circles...I'm all for a healthy debate, the exchange ideas whether they are heeded or not, it's an important part of our republic. In many countries, we would all be strung up for participating in this type of dialogue.

The UK was America before America and America is about to get bumped by China.

No problem, it seems we all enjoy going in circles...I'm all for a healthy debate, the exchange ideas whether they are heeded or not, it's an important part of our democracy. Many countries we would all be strung up for participating in this type of dialogue.

The UK was America before America and America is about to get bumped by China.

I do enjoy it with you guys and I would hope after all these years we would know that as much as we disagree on things politically there is very little that's absolutely right or wrong And when I rib and tease it's nothing personal and just for entertaiment. That's how I've always viewed post directed towards me

I do enjoy it with you guys and I would hope after all these years we would know that as much as we disagree on things politically there is very little that's absolutely right or wrong And when I rib and tease it's nothing personal and just for entertaiment. That's how I've always viewed post directed towards me

I agree it's all grey. Looks like we have beaten another horse to death...so till the next tantrum from the "tangerine Palpatine", I'm out on this thread.

Bad trade deals? PROBLEM fcuking SOLVED YOU ASSHATS!

“We need reciprocality in terms of our trade deals,”

He makes me proud and is a fine example to my children.

Lol @ "the pakistan" telling people what to do.

Strange, no mention of Iranians though?

If you didn't know any better you'd think this was an SNL skit...

Another part of your overall plan, the tax reform plan. Is it OK if that tax plan increases the deficit? Ronald Reagan’s tax reform didn’t.

Well, it actually did. But, but it’s called priming the pump.

It is in fact well known among economists and policy experts that the 1986 Tax Reform Act was designed to be revenue neutral. The interviewer lets this go and continues:

But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?

It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll … you understand the expression “prime the pump”?

Yes.

We have to prime the pump.

It’s very Keynesian.

We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

Priming the pump?

Yeah, have you heard it?

Yes.

Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.

It’s …

Yeah, what you have to do is you have to put something in before you can get something out.

Youd have to step up the shit posting in the first political thread to get the usual suspects mention :lol2:

Alrighty then, I'll just leave this here...

IMG_8980.JPG

I have a US passport, my family lives here. I pay taxes in this country. I have employed hundreds of people in this country.

I have just as much a right to express my opinions as you do.

:icon_thumleft: