Comedy is dead

kinnsella

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a cruise in Puerto Rico... wearing my Trump shirt proudly.. Meeting so many new friends!

Where are you stopping in PR?

On a cruise in Puerto Rico... wearing my Trump shirt proudly.. Meeting so many new friends!

You fit right in, Fat slob and ignorant :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

True... I'm surrounded by Armenians! 🖕

I can imaging how fat ur gonna comeback from your cruise stuffing your face at the all day buffets . You should change your nic to Allan fatso

Republicans have been kicking Democrats asses since Obama was elected. I guess electing a black guy was one step too far. I agree Clinton was the worst possible candidate and shouldn't have run. And the DNC stacked the deck against Sanders. While I think Sanders is an inch deep and a mile wide much like Trump, if he had run, he would have would have beaten Trump. He would have gotten the 80,000 votes needed in those critical swing states.

That said, you more than anybody else on this site post RT articles. Do you see the irony?

Electing a black guy had nothing to do with it IMO, because it is many of the people who have been voting for the GOP at the state and local levels who voted for Obama at the federal level. It had IMO much more to do with policy. And Sanders IMO would never have beaten Trump. In addition to his extreme leftism, the GOP had dug up a CRAP ton of opposition research on him. There would have been all sorts of things coming out about him that would have sunk his candidacy completely.

The UK was America before America and America is about to get bumped by China.

IMO that is rather over-simplified. China has many large problems of its own and America is not the equivalent of the U.K. England (not the whole U.K, but England itself) is not a huge nation but yet had a huge empire it held onto. It lost much of the empire and thus much of its power was lost. The United States, by contrast, is not a small country with a huge empire. To the contrary, it is one of the largest countries in the world, and one with a huge amount of natural resources and agricultural lands to boot, along with an incredibly vibrant economy.

China has severe problems with pollution, an aging population and a lack of females, and an economy that is questionable right now in terms of its true level of strength. I think rather that China will rise to become an equal power, or very powerful second, to the United States over time, if they play their cards right. Part of their problem though is that their communist system allows for a lot of corruption, and thus fixing their pollution problems and problems of severe inequality are going to be more difficult.

:::RANT ALERT:::

The reason I think much of the behavior of the Left and the media are ridiculous about Trump are based off of some of the things I've been reading as of late by them:

They say if Trump "gets away" with firing Comey and no independent prosecutor being assigned, that it shows the rest of the world that the rule of law is not being upheld in America, that the rule of law does not apply to powerful politicians. To which my response is, if that is really the case, that already was demonstrated with Hillary Clinton getting off scott-free over her private server.

They say Trump is destroying our international standing - among who? The folks in Paris and Brussels and Berlin? WHO CARES. In terms of our international standing amongst those in Pyongyang, Beijing, Moscow, and Tehran, I'd say he has significantly increased it. I'd say it was Obama who rather destroyed it in the eyes of those entities, and they are the ones that matter.

They say Trump's actions are threatening global order and global stability? - Again, how? The Left always claim that displays of strength are threatening global peace, even though the opposite is the case. It was Obama who was, IMO, the one undermining global peace and security.

They say Trump is jeopardizing national security by allowing in a Russian photographer because the standard security clearance isn't enough to catch for things like listening devices that the Russians might want to plant; okay, fair point, but again, why no concern over Hillary and all the ways she jeopardized national security with her private server that was likely hacked?

They say Trump is hurting the "integrity and independence of the F.B.I." - IMO, the F.B.I. has already done that with their constant leaks and Comey's own actions.

They say we are in a full-blown Constitutional crisis - how?

They say Trump is acting like an authoritarian - no, acting like an authoritarian is not firing someone that is fully within your power to do. It is IMO more what Obama did when he said, "If Congress won't act, I will..." that is an authoritarian type of mindset as it shows an apparent lack of understanding of what Congress is. But no one on the Left batted an eye then either.

They say Trump is showing a disrespect for the ways of democracy - in what way? The disrespect for democracy is what the Democrats have repeatedly shown in their complaining about how less populous states have equal representation in the Senate as more populous states and their complaining about the Electoral College and wanting to end it.

And my favorite: Trump's firing of Comey, if nothing is done (i.e. impeachment or independent investigator), shows we are becoming a failed state in the eyes of the world --- PLEASE.

He sent a certified letter that says he has nothing to do with russia. That's enough damn it!

I can imaging how fat ur gonna comeback from your cruise stuffing your face at the all day buffets . You should change your nic to Allan fatso

Allan-Fatso has a nice ring to it!

Allan-Fatso has a nice ring to it!

Btw, is it just me or does it look like trump has gained a ton of weight over the last few months?

If that wasn't enough...

Mr. Trump said on Friday morning that no one should expect his White House to give completely accurate information

GOD DAMN IT!!!

It Appears That Trump May Have Just Falsely Accused Himself of Wiretapping Himself

Media upset that Trump got two scoops of ice cream while others get one. This is why I have trouble taking them seriously on so much of this stuff.