Comedy is dead

kinnsella

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best season of The apprentice yet

Or the worst.....

A completely disingenuous excuse for the termination. Multiple reports Comey requested additional funds for the Russia investigation last week.

Politics, so damn typical, there is absolutely nothing Team A can do to convince Team B that their findings are correct irrespective of the mountains of evidence they can provide to back up their claims, the opposite team will always refute the claims and or oppose them, it doesn't matter how good an idea is they will shoot it down because it wasn't their idea.

That's the reason politics sucks ass, it turns rational people into irrational, irritating 5th graders.

Politics, so damn typical, there is absolutely nothing Team A can do to convince Team B that their findings are correct irrespective of the mountains of evidence they can provide to back up their claims, the opposite team will always refute the claims and or oppose them, it doesn't matter how good an idea is they will shoot it down because it wasn't their idea.

That's the reason politics sucks ass, it turns rational people into irrational, irritating 5th graders.

If Trump had fired Comey in the first couple of weeks of his administration, citing what they put out yesterday, I would have had no problem. Knee deep in a Russia/trump investigation, it stinks.

If Trump had fired Comey in the first couple of weeks of his administration, citing what they put out yesterday, I would have had no problem. Knee deep in a Russia/trump investigation, it stinks.

I was talking in general, I can just imagine how overwhelming it must be to jump in a job like that.

The issue is that you screwed it you do and you screwed if you don't, you can never make 100% of the people happy. NEVER!

LOL

What in the fcuk was Spicey doing in the bushes?

Navy reserve duty is the cover story. Amazing his backup Frankenstein with the lazy eyebrow (exhibit A for no more inbreeding - AK) has less command of the English language than Spicy.

All this hoopla reminds me of the hoopla during the Bush years, where the Left and Democrats were going into outright paranoia over things, yet nothing ever came of it because there was no real evidence to back up any of their claims and a lot of the stuff they were claiming was either blown out of proportion or grounded in lies. Now they are making all the same accusations towards President Trump. IMO, if there really was collusion between Trump and Russia to win the election, it would have come out already.

Real conspiracies are virtually impossible to keep under wraps, and especially in this day and age. Nixon was done in by two reporters and that was in the 1970s. But yet the full power of the modern media who viscerally hate Trump and would love to see him impeached, along with the Democratic party, cannot find any real hard evidence to back their claims.

On Edward Snowden, IMO he is a traitor because the only way he could have gotten into Russia would be to have given up a lot of secret intelligence to them so who cares what he says. On Assange's claim about the F.B.I., the F.B.I. is starting to sound like a really unprofessional agency that needs to have a sledgehammer taken to half the organization and re-built from the ground-up. This behavior hurts their credibility as a professional non-partisan organization IMO.

Leaks have started...

Just saw this joke which I thought was pretty clever:

Quit Russian to conclusions!

Navy reserve duty is the cover story. Amazing his backup Frankenstein with the lazy eyebrow (exhibit A for no more inbreeding - AK) has less command of the English language than Spicy.

How can this president surround himself with these mugwumps? Before Spicey left, he was literally hiding inside the bushes at the whitehouse. Wtf?

How can this president surround himself with these mugwumps? Before Spicey left, he was literally hiding inside the bushes at the whitehouse. Wtf?

Surround himself...the talent was running for the hills, he got to scrape up marginal b/c team talent. Gollum's stepdad for AG...it's a bad John Grisham novel.

He's still in the Navy Reserve as Kinnsella said. It's mandatory that he drills so many days during the year. Unfortunately, just because of his position he is not exempt. He was working at the Pentagon in DC if that means anything. He was still in the loop of things.

He was still in the loop of things.

Yes, while hiding in a room with the lights off or in the damn bushes! WTF!

Surround himself...the talent was running for the hills, he got to scrape up marginal b/c team talent. Gollum's stepdad for AG...it's a bad John Grisham novel.

What does a person's qualifications for a job have to do with their looks?

He's still in the Navy Reserve as Kinnsella said. It's mandatory that he drills so many days during the year. Unfortunately, just because of his position he is not exempt. He was working at the Pentagon in DC if that means anything. He was still in the loop of things.

I'd be disappointed if he goes, it's my daily rubber necking guilty pleasure. Trump likes his ratings, his alternate is far less entertaining.

What does a person's qualifications for a job have to do with their looks?

Nothing. But he does look like Gollum's step dad. Sessions is so unqualified on so many levels it is hard to comprehend how he got the job.

American media banned from whitehouse during Russian visit while Russian media was allowed in.

All good, nothing to see here.

Lol.

Only the Russian press was allowed in... the day after he fires Comey.

All you diehard Republicans out there, glad you hitched your wagon to this clusterfuck? It's not going to end well.

Only the Russian press was allowed in... the day after he fires Comey.

All you diehard Republicans out there, glad you hitched your wagon to this clusterfuck? It's not going to end well.

If Trump is guilty, it will come out and he will likely be impeached, and if so, good riddance because he will have severely failed in his promises. But otherwise, I will withhold judgment until some real evidence shows up. The way the Trump haters are acting, you'd think he had just forcibly shut down all the media outlets and imprisoned some major politicians or something.