Texas Invitational 2017 KOTS Update Thread

VentadorGER

Congratulations UGR on the win! As always, haters gonna hate. The fact remains that UGR won and T1 lost. Which isn't something new, is it ?

As for Vegas Gtr, you're just hurt your gutted race car went home with a 230 mph slip, not a trophy. You hate on UGR so much it isn't even surprising the kind of stuff you say anymore.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VegasGTR is putting a ton of misinformation out on this thread.

Right lane must pace left lane. That rule was broken by Tony. Ross was simply trying to catch Tony to get paced up in time. (Tony took off fast from the burn out box) There is a very short distance to do this. Ross caught Tony in the green zone, pulled antilag and when he was still behind Tony they hit the green light. We were told at the drivers meeting that if it's green it's a race. It was up to the drivers to decide on a rerace.

Congratulations for winning ANOTHER KOS, good job

I watched UGR's video of last year's TI. Their cars were actually trapping higher than they did this time around. In fact, Qbert hit 220 mph and the others were over 215. I think they had some real traction issues this time around as even though the cars had more power, they couldn't trap higher mphs.

Tony on brake boost full green light asleep zzzzz.... Any more questions?

That’s some pretty bad driving right there 😴😴😴 now we know why tony got beat so bad. We will have more videos etc showing there was no slingshot and tony just slept on the light. Ross beat him so bad he “must” have cheated right? 😂😂😂✌️

That’s some pretty bad driving right there 😴😴😴 now we know why tony got beat so bad. We will have more videos etc showing there was no slingshot and tony just slept on the light. Ross beat him so bad he “must” have cheated right? 😂😂😂✌️

Tell lil brother I said congrats!!! I know you’re proud as shit of him!

Tell lil brother I said congrats!!! I know you’re proud as shit of him!

Video game nerd out races professional Driver / shop owner and shop race car 😂

Video game nerd out races professional Driver / shop owner and shop race car 😂

Man, all I can say is huge congrats to Ross and yourself and it was great seeing you all again and your buds from PR. I'm going to plan on being at the next PR event, those guys are a ton of fun.

How old is Ross? Just wondering who the youngest to win KOS would be?

Sincerely,

the guy who's car got "balled" ;)

Man, all I can say is huge congrats to Ross and yourself and it was great seeing you all again and your buds from PR. I'm going to plan on being at the next PR event, those guys are a ton of fun.

How old is Ross? Just wondering who the youngest to win KOS would be?

Sincerely,

the guy who's car got "balled" ;)

Thanks man always good to see you! Ross is 26 making him the youngest king of the Streets ever. Come to PR you’ll have a blast once it’s all back up and running!

Tony on brake boost full green light asleep zzzzz.... Any more questions?

That pic shows quite a story.

Just wasn't the day for the GTR. Props to T1 for the 230 run, that was epic.

And huge thumbs up to Ross. That was perfect timing.

Mike

Check it Ross lets go of Anti lag when the light is green/yellow because thats the transfer on how the light works. He timed it perfectly and Tony was asleep and lost badly.

Killed the light.

For those of you who don’t know... you can hear Ross on the anti lag until the light changes.

His car cannot accelerate while on the anti lag I believe.

Good light Ross! Pretty sure Tony just let off after he knew he had no shot.

Killed the light.

For those of you who don’t know... you can hear Ross on the anti lag until the light changes.

His car cannot accelerate while on the anti lag I believe.

Good light Ross! Pretty sure Tony just let off after he knew he had no shot.

How...in the Year of our Lord, 2017...are GTR’s still brake boosting? Could’ve sworn they had anti-lag figured out...

How...in the Year of our Lord, 2017...are GTR’s still brake boosting? Could’ve sworn they had anti-lag figured out...

I like brake boosting. If you master it you can adjust your speed on the fly.

Anti lag you can build more boost though.

I like brake boosting. If you master it you can adjust your speed on the fly.

Anti lag you can build more boost though.

Very disappointed to see Tony whining and crying all over social media which is only instigating his fan base and the gtr boys. Kevin lost via sling shot and walked away like a gentleman.

Also, the only thing that's gtr about Tony's car is the shell.

Also, the only thing that's gtr about Tony's car is the shell.

Minus the removed side mirros I might add.......

Thats probably also why the pacing was such a difficulty. If you can only focus on your car and a green light due to no peripheral vision then dont be surprised by someone overtaking with a better reaction time than you

Thats probably also why the pacing was such a difficulty. If you can only focus on your car and a green light due to no peripheral vision then dont be surprised by someone overtaking with a better reaction time than you

Youngblood too fast for old timers 😜

So much for having to be street legal...

how yall gonna sneak in a whole ass new build on Ross' car, tho? lets talk about THAT!!! hahahahaha

To be honest we had one goal in mind for that car 6 months ago. Win TI and the reason we built up Yoshi under the radar. It’s really incredible how the Car with a brand new build not even tested yet comes right off the trailer and ross wins TI his first time ever even driving it. Mission accomplished 💪 and major kudos to UGR for the amazing build and Ross for driving it like a BOSS.

Just FYI I had 500hp more to go in my white car in 5th and couldn’t turn up because traction is a major issue now (as you know I spun out on WOT in 5th) and we couldn’t turn it up. Thus we had much lower index speeds than we could have had but all that matters is who crosses first in eliminations.