Guy Jumps on Aventador SV then Gets a Beating from Owner

Hovik

Great story i watched it last week in full, very cool guy I met him once, we chatted about Fresno as he mentioned in his video thats where the judge expunged his record.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Dalai Lama of Lamborghini owners.

Thanks for finding and posting this video. Goes to show that you can't formulate an accurate analysis based on a screenshot or sound-bite.

He was in a really tough spot; having all that go down on a busy urban street; traffic building up behind - trying to figure out what to do with his car - etc.

Best possible outcome of a shitty situation.

The Dalai Lama of Lamborghini owners.

Thanks for finding and posting this video. Goes to show that you can't formulate an accurate analysis based on a screenshot or sound-bite.

He was in a really tough spot; having all that go down on a busy urban street; traffic building up behind - trying to figure out what to do with his car - etc.

Best possible outcome of a shitty situation.

It could have been topped a tad.....say if the guy who ran over the car got slammed by a truck....that would have iced the cake!

Seriously not the best outcome, the dude (Not using N word even I think it would suite) learned that he got audience, and he got off without beating. He will be trampling atop a lot of cars after this. He thinks he is cool bad guy and can control the surrounding after this.

He needs to pay the damage in full and he needs to go to jail and / or be mauled depending from viewpoint.

Another prime example of the antifa / anti-capitalist mentality that is becoming more and more prevalent in our society. These fucksticks have become emboldened due to lack of any consequences and in many cases , encouraged by the leftist/prog/ demoncrat establishment.

If that fucker had tried that here in Georgia, on my car? I would have been justified in shooting him the fcuk to death as I would have been in fear for my life.

The more there are no consequences for this shit, the more it will happen.

It could have been topped a tad.....say if the guy who ran over the car got slammed by a truck....that would have iced the cake!

Good Catch!

Definitely some House of Cards or Ozark-style instant Karma. Mike Lightning is awesome at finding real-world occurrences of that.

Good Catch!

Definitely some House of Cards or Ozark-style instant Karma. Mike Lightning is awesome at finding real-world occurrences of that.

Hey when is Ozark back?? They said September 17 :(

Hey when is Ozark back?? They said September 17 :(

Really? Where?

The show only first dropped in July, and no decision was made at that time about a second season. Netflix did commit last month. But the script hasn't even been written.

Figure on Summer 2018.

Best show since Breaking Bad. Definitely has that same whackball type of writing; feels real enough until something bizarre happens. Every actor is very well cast, right down to the Snells' henchman.

Really? Where?

The show only first dropped in July, and no decision was made at that time about a second season. Netflix did commit last month. But the script hasn't even been written.

Figure on Summer 2018.

Best show since Breaking Bad. Definitely has that same whackball type of writing; feels real enough until something bizarre happens. Every actor is very well cast, right down to the Snells' henchman.

I binge watched it, it’s an incredible show. I can’t remember where I’ve heard that the second series was to be available September 17 obviously that was incorrect. I hope your estimation is right, looking forward to seeing it.

Another prime example of the antifa / anti-capitalist mentality that is becoming more and more prevalent in our society. These fucksticks have become emboldened due to lack of any consequences and in many cases , encouraged by the leftist/prog/ demoncrat establishment.

If that fucker had tried that here in Georgia, on my car? I would have been justified in shooting him the fcuk to death as I would have been in fear for my life.

The more there are no consequences for this shit, the more it will happen.

So you would actually shoot someone because they threatened to harm your car . Do you not think it is a little excessive ? It is just a car after all , can be fixed

So you would actually shoot someone because they threatened to harm your car . Do you not think it is a little excessive ? It is just a car after all , can be fixed

Yea jail time over a car, not a smart choice!

Depends...Who really knows what the intent might be? If you're stomping and bashing on my windows and doors I may suggest that one may be ultimately looking to get at me for physical harm, robbery ,or perhaps even murder. So yes, if that was the threat that person very well could very well find themselves KTFTD right there.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Yea jail time over a car, not a smart choice!

He’s saying no jail time. Justified according to the law. Lpdad says that that is excessive for the crime.

So what would an appropriate response be?

I’m all for excessive force of some kind to set an example to stop people from thinking they can get away with that shit, but then how excessive is too excessive?

What if that was your teen who was pulling a stupid prank? What should happen to your child in that case?

What if that was your teen who was pulling a stupid prank? What should happen to your child in that case?

Have you seen the Singaporean "massage" being administered ? Same thing would happen!

In addition to that that SV would be hand washed and polished at least once a week for at least 12 months, by the end of the deal my kid would be a goddamn professional detailer!

These problems start at home, kids need to be raised properly! I more than partially blame the parents, I would certainly blame myself if one of my kids did that, it means I failed as a parent.

Have you seen the Singaporean "massage" being administered ? Same thing would happen!

In addition to that that SV would be hand washed and polished at least once a week for at least 12 months, by the end of the deal my kid would be a goddamn professional detailer!

These problems start at home, kids need to be raised properly! I more than partially blame the parents, I would certainly blame myself if one of my kids did that, it means I failed as a parent.

I agree with lashings. That would be great. Problem is that’s handed out by the Singapore government and here, especially in commiefornia that wouldn’t fly.

I agree with lashings. That would be great. Problem is that’s handed out by the Singapore government and here, especially in commiefornia that wouldn’t fly.

Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to subcontract it out to Singapore? :icon_mrgreen:

Send them out on a paid vacation.

Yes excessive for one instance. But like the sacrificial lamb, got to set the tone in life and set a example. Ya fcuk up ya pay.

Jail is useless, America has more people locked up than anywhere & what has it accomplished??? Other than a profitable industry, nothing. It isn’t a deturant for crime, just like I didn’t learn how to spell in school.

So yes shoot one and set the tone. This isn’t a racial issue, it’s a people issue,

But this delinquent needs to get paying for the harm he caused and material damage. And you have very bad racial problem if he got away simply because he was black and owner was scared for angry mob if he keeped the guy until police arrived.

Does anyone know if Police did arrive or if the perpetrator was catched?

To set the tone it would be good to make trial public and set heavy penalty of paying for new surfaces to the lambo and also work that needs to be done.

Yes excessive for one instance. But like the sacrificial lamb, got to set the tone in life and set a example. Ya fcuk up ya pay.

Jail is useless, America has more people locked up than anywhere & what has it accomplished??? Other than a profitable industry, nothing. It isn’t a deturant for crime, just like I didn’t learn how to spell in school.

So yes shoot one and set the tone. This isn’t a racial issue, it’s a people issue,

Shoot one, and prevent him from becoming one of the nicest guy like the SV owner? No man has the right to take life. The problem with jail is, they treat them like animals instead of teaching them, like the SV owner does. Locking someone up does not change him. Experience does.

But this delinquent needs to get paying for the harm he caused and material damage. And you have very bad racial problem if he got away simply because he was black and owner was scared for angry mob if he keeped the guy until police arrived.

To set the tone it would be good to make trial public and set heavy penalty of paying for new surfaces to the lambo and also work that needs to be done.

i

I hear you but at the same time , punishment has to fit the crime and we cannot just start shooting anyone and everyone that is stupid . When the population decides to take the law in their own hand , there will be total chaos

Shoot one, and prevent him from becoming one of the nicest guy like the SV owner? No man has the right to take life. The problem with jail is, they treat them like animals instead of teaching them, like the SV owner does. Locking someone up does not change him. Experience does.

I said shoot him, not kill him. Sorry I wasn’t clear on that.

I said shoot him, not kill him. Sorry I wasn’t clear on that.

So you are good enough to shoot someone without killing them lol . Makes no sense whatsoever. The way i see it , if you are carrying, should the need arise to use your gun, shoot to kill and in this case, such extreme measures are not warranted, a good beating would do just fine.

i

I hear you but at the same time , punishment has to fit the crime and we cannot just start shooting anyone and everyone that is stupid . When the population decides to take the law in their own hand , there will be total chaos

I have not mentioned gun or shooting, it was someone else.

Here are my earlier posts:

Seriously not the best outcome, the dude (Not using N word even I think it would suite) learned that he got audience, and he got off without beating. He will be trampling atop a lot of cars after this. He thinks he is cool bad guy and can control the surrounding after this.

He needs to pay the damage in full and he needs to go to jail and / or be mauled depending from viewpoint.

I think he got away without any penalty and that is against justice.