Kratos

Who knows anything of Gintani?

6 hours ago, jtrump said:

That may be the best road car exhaust note I've ever heard

I know right! I'm surprised more buzz isn't being made about this because it could be a game changer for the legacy of the Aventador. No longer will people say "The Murcie was the last great sound of Lamborghini". 

Ugh, so tired of hearing that. 

2 minutes ago, whiteout said:

SVJ has different exhaust manifolds & cat pipe design than the others. So it likely won't be exactly the same, but it shouldn't be difficult to mimic.

This is exactly what I kept telling Gintani in our 30 minute discussion, but he kept promising me over and over that the other models will sound even better. I kept making him promise and guarantee it so many times that he eventually said I don't know what else to say that will get you to trust me.... 

After he said that, I took the gamble and ordered the exhaust. So we shall see if he keeps his word on this. 

On 9/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, martz said:

That sounds bonkers, the audio seems to be a bit off, need another vid with a different recording device. Does it spit flames on idle though?? :shocked:

Here's a take off..

17 minutes ago, martz said:

Thanks for that, sure screams doesn’t it. It’s between this and Powercraft for me.

I had Powercraft. It doesn't scream like this. These Gintani's are equal length headers. That's the condition needed for the pitch.