Roy gets a LOL from me today...

ben

Besides that Roy lied to me that he sold my 6.0 (when he bought it for his inventory, and pretended to 'negotiate' a price between the 'buyer'), he also lied to us that this "new owner" wrecked it.

It was Roys kid in the wreck.

Through an eBay auction of some old parts, the new owner, who bought the wrecked 6.0, sent along some nice pictures of the car (I'll upload them tomorrow). The car looks fixed, and looks like nothing ever happened to it, quite nice infact. The new owner was more than qualified to fix the car as he has a repair shop in California (www.drivenexotics.com). He recognized my name because it was still on the title when Roys son wrecked the car. (Yet more proof the fake sale was a fraud)

So LOL @ Roy for lying about the whole transaction, and way to go to your _______ kid for wrecking an exotic, you fcuking loser.

(That felt good to get off my chest)

-Ben

What a crooked broker? Say it ain't so!

There are a few professions that I keep a list of (Lawyers, Brokers, General Contractors, Car Salesmen) .. I will let you figure

out what kind of list this is ;-).

Ciao!

The new owner was more than qualified to fix the car as he has a repair shop in California (www.drivenexotics.com).

:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

The new owner was more than qualified to fix the car as he has a repair shop in California (www.drivenexotics.com).

Roy is a part owner of Driven Exotics.

From what I heard, Steve with Driven Exotics, is the only owner of the shop?? Hear great things about the shop too!

:iamwithstupid:

(and the shell game continues...)

Why slam the guy if he can't even defend himself? Who cares what he did with the car if you sold it to him obviously you got what you wanted out of the deal. Everyones biz practices aren't perfect, I seem to remember a shell of an exotic warranty co. a while back that had zero paid off customers, at least he has some happy ones!

Everyones biz practices aren't perfect, I seem to remember a shell of an exotic warranty co. a while back that had zero paid off customers

:eusa_think: I remember that company. :eusa_naughty:

From what I heard, Steve with Driven Exotics, is the only owner of the shop?? Hear great things about the shop too!

I thought Roy said several times that he was part owner of Driven Exotics as well? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Why slam the guy if he can't even defend himself? Who cares what he did with the car if you sold it to him obviously you got what you wanted out of the deal. Everyones biz practices aren't perfect, I seem to remember a shell of an exotic warranty co. a while back that had zero paid off customers, at least he has some happy ones!

my thoughts exactley, L-power has alot of shit talking going on these days. i think everyone needs to refocus back on their own lives.

my thoughts exactley, L-power has alot of shit talking going on these days. i think everyone needs to refocus back on their own lives.

I have talked to steve (Driven Exotics) directly on this issue. Steve is 100% owner. As far as his work I can tell you first hand that I transported all the way from N.Y. to have my 6.0 maintenanced..... PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point :iamwithstupid:

This board seems to be alot of shit talkers. Hell, are we all high schoolers here? Grow up people.

If the broker you mention purchased your car as you say he did, and you agreed on the price/terms, why does it matter who ended up with it. Your car is gone, you are paid. End of story.

This board seems to be alot of shit talkers. Hell, are we all high schoolers here? Grow up people.

If the broker you mention purchased your car as you say he did, and you agreed on the price/terms, why does it matter who ended up with it. Your car is gone, you are paid. End of story.

I see nothing wrong in him telling his story.

It kinda serves as a warning to future customers.

Guest miyagi

:iamwithstupid:

Roy is not here to defend himself, so I too do not see any reason to continue, especially on a story we already know about . As for you Ben, as we all also know, you are far from an Angel in the Business world, and you wouldnt like if someone brought up old stories on you.

If there was new info on Roy, I agree. Post it up.

i dont see him telling a story i see him bashing someone for no appreant reson. He got his money why should he care who roy gave the car too. Its just BS to make him feel like hes got an edge now that the other party cant respond. IMO if this continues it will be the demise of major contributors to this site. we are here to help both good/bad i dont see this helping anyone besides Ben feeling better he called roy a "fcuking loser" .

I have no affiliation with either of them.

We should come up with a new Rule... No bashing or negative stories until OKed by Mods. This is just too much.

We should come up with a new Rule... No bashing or negative stories until OKed by Mods. This is just too much.

Before this thread starts to pick up steam and becomes a bashing session, the mods should look at the motives of this thread. What are we being warned about? Is it a just a coincidence or is this," lets get on the bashing bandwagon" week.

fcuk.