Bought a 993 Turbo S

Mike_S

Bought one last week, taking delivery this coming week. Will post lots of pics soon!

very very scarce RHD. congrats. one of the cars i want to own and keep. funny thing, here in the Philippines, there are 3 993 GT2s (extremely rare) and only 1 Turbo S. the nice thing about the Turbo S is its still driveable on the street despite bad roads whereas the GT2 is just plain race car like.

One of my favourite Porsche's and probably the best air cooled 911 . Enjoy in good health.

What colour ? Please don't tell me yellow.

Thanks everybody. This car was not on the market officially. I managed to get it before anybody heard about it. Only has 20,000 miles. Some pics from the dealer! I'll take better photos once she is home :)

IMG00201-20090513-1148.jpg

IMG00199-20090513-1145.jpg

One of the coolest cars ever built. I love those things. Damn EPA killing the aircooled.

:iamwithstupid:

I'll take some as soon as I'm back in my country. In the far east at the moment, will be home middle of this week.

The garage is getting quite cramped! I'm storing one or two cars off site, but am currently in the process of building a new garage facility which can hold a large number of cars.

From what I remember about your previous garage im sure you need it! Sounds tight, im looking forward to the pics. Have safe travels!

Thanks Kevin. I'm planning to complete the project sometime next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably one best porsches ever built. Having owned both a 993 tt and an early 996 tt.

While I loved the 993tt last of the air cooled etc, the 996tt is simply one of the fastest all weather cars in the real world I have ever owned.

Both were daily drivers.

My personal top three porsches of the early nineties.

993 turbo s

968 turbo s

928 GTS (auto)

Thanks guys, I'm really happy with this buy - I think it was one of my best in the last couple years.

Guest skokos

THAT THING IS F****** HOT!!! I love that color on the 993

Mike, sounds gorgeous, bet it drives just as nicely! I bet that totally made your day!