She is finally home

Night Life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late response the car arrived early Wed morning, this is a FWD from another site I posted on :)

I was woken up today at 8:30a.m telling me the car was here I know that does not seem early but to a nightclub owner it is ridiculously early. I was expecting him around 11 am so it was a nice surprise . I had to get up quickly barely time to get ready, all I kept on saying to myself was "OK relax, just relax go slow and remember to put on some pants for God sakes" :D

The delivery was kind of a blur, I remember talking to driver but for the life of me could not tell you what we talked about I was so preoccupied lol.

The car looked good, a little dusty, but I was not going to give the driver grief as he was 70 yrs old. There was a TR in the truck as well as a 360 along with old Stingray and an old truck did not make out what it was.

We baked car out slowly, no mishaps, no dings, all good Some of my neighbors came by to look at my new baby. I swear if I had cigars I would of handed them out In all my excitement I only took a few pics, I kept forgetting . :eusa_wall:

After I settled in with her for a bit I immediately changed the original wheels for new set of Murcielago wheels I bought. After lunch it was time to head out for my first drive, I drove two blocks for gas, while parked at least 6 ppl came up to talk take pics. Drove another 8 blocks to my mechanic, while I was showing him local newspaper photographer pulls in and asks if he can take pics of me with car, he wants to put it in weekend paper . Drove another 8 blocks to friends dealership where I spent another hour talking about the car to everyone that came up to look at it.

Finally I had her all to myself for rest of afternoon, like an ex mistress it was easy to get comfortable with her again. Sun was shinning temp was hot +29c, roads were clear, gas was full, It was a great day. :monkeyleft:

By the end of the day I was exhausted talk about a full day, this car gets ridiculous amount of attention everywhere I go, and so far it's all been very positive I took the last few pics late at night in my garage all safe and sound. I have a 2 1/2 car garage last stall is for her . I still have it all decked out for when I had the Ferrari, I am adding Lamborghini script and logo to walls soon don't worry

You will notice a giant Bull Head on the wall, this thing is 8ft across has glowing red eyes that activate when garage doors open. It also shoots smoke out of it's nose but I do not have that hooked up yet no seriously it does

Notice the new Murcie wheels on my baby

OK no more chat here are just a few, terrible pics sorry

PS I live in old industrial area where we converted to warehouse condos so surroundings look off to say the least lol

Arrival_Lambo_003.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_004.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_005.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_006.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_009.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_012.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_014.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_016.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_019.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_021.JPG

Arrival_Lambo_022.JPG

Thanks everyone much appreciated, I will never know how I made it over 400 days of waiting. I will never forget it when I bought the car either it was exact same day as the Japan earthquake and Tsunami. I was making the deal on the phone while I was watching all this devastation on TV it was all to surreal. Talk about a bitter sweet feeling I was having.

Awesome!

BTW where the hell did you get the bull head? that is wicked!

Thats the Bull from Bugs Bunny, I had a Friend of mine make it out of Duro Plast, he makes props for Vegas etc.. Anyways I needed a center piece for my Country Bar that I had called The Buckin Bar lol. The bull was hung on a wall like a trophy pieces above the Dance floor, every so often smoke would shoot out of his nose and fill up the dance floor :D it looks Uber cool.

we closed the Country Bar 4 yrs ago and I kept that bull head believe it or not for just such an occasion, almost knowing I would own a Lambo sooner or later :)

Congrats!! Beautiful car!! Looks alot like my roadster,

Why did it take over 400 days for you to get it home?

Awesome bulls head and beautiful car....yes my friend life IS good!! Best of luck with your new toy!!

Congrats!! Beautiful car!! Looks alot like my roadster,

Why did it take over 400 days for you to get it home?

Silly Canadian import laws, they allow some not others for no apparent reason. I had to wait till May 2012 to import her.

congrats! you need to post some vids of the bull head :D

Will do ;)

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Congratulations Roberto! I remember our first phone conversations on what to look out for on a VT Roadster. I'm glad I was able to help.

I can only imagine the wait and excitement of seeing your car in the transport. I know you were thinking....gawd, is that really mine?

I like the early Murci wheels. I know I will have to go to 18's as well as the selection for 17's are slim.

Shamile

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Congratulations Roberto! I remember our first phone conversations on what to look out for on a VT Roadster. I'm glad I was able to help.

I can only imagine the wait and excitement of seeing your car in the transport. I know you were thinking....gawd, is that really mine?

I like the early Murci wheels. I know I will have to go to 18's as well as the selection for 17's are slim.

Shamile

Hey buddy how have you been ? Yes I remeber our conversations and thank you so much for all your help throught this year, much appreciated my friend :)

PS I sent you an e-amil on our on going dilema, hope you got it. Will chat more later.

Congrats! Your car reminds me of the movie exit wounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOH8BbCe4iU...feature=related

Ya I love that movie only for that scene :monkeyleft: