Post some pictures of your favorite Diablos

skinny

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastic!

need SV orange decals imo

I removed the orange SV decals when I bought it as it just looked too boy racyish, in a bad way.

Here's my 2WD from last night's charity event I did:

post-1512-1457262656_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1457262672_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1457262692_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1457262961_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Sv needs SV stickers inmo..

100% with looks "naked" without inmo

expecially titanium car needs them badly. with is supercool!

such an amazingly gorgeous car
Thank you.

She cost $125k to get right, on top of the $140k purchase price. There is no such thing as a cheap Diablo!

Ace,

Yes, I had that made by ALSA automotive in Wales. Prior to that I had unsightly discolouration on the bumper paint caused by the heat from the exhausts. The piece is made from aluminium and is coated with the heat coating used on exhausts/ headers. It fits between the two fins found on the 6 litre bumper. From memory it was about £150 for the piece plus the cost of the Zircotec coating (£50 or thereabouts). I am guessing you are in the USA so a trip to Wales is not on the cards. Any decent local shop should be able to knock one up for you.

Hope that helps.

Ace,

Yes, I had that made by ALSA automotive in Wales. Prior to that I had unsightly discolouration on the bumper paint caused by the heat from the exhausts. The piece is made from aluminium and is coated with the heat coating used on exhausts/ headers. It fits between the two fins found on the 6 litre bumper. From memory it was about £150 for the piece plus the cost of the Zircotec coating (£50 or thereabouts). I am guessing you are in the USA so a trip to Wales is not on the cards. Any decent local shop should be able to knock one up for you.

Hope that helps.

That is great help! If possible can you get some closeups? I just want to be able to go into a fab shop with the clearest possible explanation of what I need. I don't want any second cuts on the car if I can possibly help it... Thx!

And there is plenty to love! :icon_thumleft:

Owners comparison of Diablo v Murcie?

Thank you.

These two are like any children. Its hard to choose between the to because they are both special for different reasons. There is no question the LP640 specially mine with the mods putting down 625AWP is much faster, and more "refined." The exhaust tone with the custom long tube headers and straight pipe is very F1ish in nature. The car is very sleek and refined. It is almost too refined. Definitely not as refined as an Aventador which I have driven quite a bit but way more refined than the 6.0.

The 6.0 just looks like what a Lamborghini should look like. With the rear bumper delete and original 6.0 CF wing it just looks mean as hell. It has a much more muscular stance from behind compared to the Murci. My 6.0 also has QS headers and straight pipe custom exhaust and the sound is completely different. I am not sure if the firing order is different than the LP640 or whether the titanium rods affect the tone but it is much more of a muscular sound with a much deeper growl instead of the higher pitch of the LP640. The car pretty much sounds identical to a Diablo GTR since they have the same engine and mine has all the factory exhaust removed. It sounds like the devil is talking to you. The 5 speed gated manual of the 6.0 is a joy to row thru and I just cant get sick of it.

Whats amazing is that people that dont know much about Lambos or to even know what each one is 7/10 say I like the "green one" (6.0) better than your "yellow one" (LP640). lol