Centenario LP 770-4 Roadster

LSHG

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have more interest on where to get verde Ithaca duct tape

Actual body color is light blue like Azzurro.

If the body would be finished in a satin matte Azzuro Thetis shade with white livery ... we might be looking at something like this:

centenario_roadster_azzuro_1.jpg

centenario_roadster_azzuro_2.jpg

centenario_roadster_azzuro_3.jpg

A few more hours left until the official photos are published I guess ...

LamboCars I don't know how to feel about you anymore, your renders are so damn good I just hope the real cars look just as good LOL

Great job as usual.

LamboCars I don't know how to feel about you anymore, your renders are so damn good I just hope the real cars look just as good LOL

Great job as usual.

:iamwithstupid:

You have some incredible talent, another phenomenal render as usual. I can't find an angle I don't like and that color suits it perfectly.

Thank you all ... really appreciate you like my Photoshop doodles ... many thanks.

Can't wait to see the official press photos, I'm really interested to see how they designed the section behind the seats ... and if I was close or not :icon_mrgreen:

I think Lambocars is an undercover Lambo agent, he was spot on with the color. Wierd to say, but I think it looks amazing in this color and I was one of those people who hated the Coupe!

I think Lambocars is an undercover Lambo agent, he was spot on with the color. Wierd to say, but I think it looks amazing in this color and I was one of those people who hated the Coupe!

I wish ... lol.

I spotted the shade on this photo:

13975248_1116342861734682_49749663696531

:iamwithstupid: I thought this a while back.. ;)

I'm not crazy about this car, something just doesn't look right IMO

:iamwithstupid: I thought this a while back.. ;)

I'm not crazy about this car, something just doesn't look right IMO

:iamwithstupid:

I like it better than the hardtop but nowhere near as good as LamboCars' render, Lamborghini should employ him, I am starting a petition :icon_mrgreen:

Edit: I looked at some of the photos in more detail and I am really starting to like it, there are many subtle design elements which paint a better picture, I don't think you can fully appreciate it just by looking at photos.

Not a fan of this Centenario or its Roadster version from the front, but I'm all about that ASS (love the diffuser and the mechanical wing)! Also this car does preview where Lambo plans to go with the Aventador Version 2.0 for the interior.

I like the new speedometer/tech LCD display and the center large touch screen. So interior electronics and technology will be much improved from the archaic current Aventador and Aventador SV (all Version 1.0).