Thinking of selling

SK90077

Last night I went out in Rancho Cucamonga (60 miles from LA and a lower income area)

Someone who lives here has a phantom and that was the last straw. The car is too common!

Im thinking of selling the Phantom and getting another car. Maybe an F40 but I know its too much car for me to handle. I got an email from Pagani and they said it might be in the U.S. in 2008 but that’s a long way from now

What would you guys get? (no Lambos either please)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should move to like Kansas or something.

I think you take seeing cars you own way too seriously.

So what if there was a Phantom out in Rancho Cucamonga?

YOU own a great car, just keep it.

-James Miller

Guest SP_wEaZeL

ahhaha...i think I know who owns that Phantom. Were you at Victoria Gardens?

Keep the car and buy a Citroen 2CV or something, you'll be the only one in LA with that car, promise :)

No. even worse. i was at twins.. haha. who is he? probably a broker right?

Keep the car and buy a Citroen 2CV or something, you'll be the only one in LA with that car, promise :)

Its a little too cool for me. plus its not going to help my love life :lol:

Guest SP_wEaZeL

No. even worse. i was at twins.. haha. who is he? probably a broker right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should move to like Kansas or something.

I think you take seeing cars you own way too seriously.

So what if there was a Phantom out in Rancho Cucamonga?

YOU own a great car, just keep it.

-James Miller

Nice to hear from you buddy.

this is kansas for Socal (no joke). I always associate.

What I like about lambos are the drivers as well as the cars. You want to be around them and you don’t want to be around Ferrari guys or there cars (but ive met SOME really cool F guys)

Dude, you look lame in that boat, fire sell it today, I might even be able to put you out of your missery with the Phantom.

Dude I tried to hook you up but you telling me you have a GF? You don't need that Phantom, let people who could realy put to good use enjoy it (r_k__e). :lol: :lol:

Sharam... RC isnt neccesarily "lower Income". I grew up in Upland and Claremont... There are some DAMN RICH people living in those hills...

(by the way, were you at the Grove with it on Tuesday?)

Dude, you look lame in that boat, fire sell it today, I might even be able to put you out of your missery with the Phantom.

Dude I tried to hook you up but you telling me you have a GF? You don't need that Phantom, let people who could realy put to good use enjoy it (r_k__e). :lol: :lol:

Joe honestly you could use it anytime and im not kidding.

Love life was a joke anyways but good looking out

Thanks man, how many skiny blonds can you fit in the back of that thang btw ?

Sharam... RC isnt neccesarily "lower Income". I grew up in Upland and Claremont... There are some DAMN RICH people living in those hills...

hello

no it might have been erics ( he has chrome rims)

as far as the IE goes. there isnt much industry out here. trust me its bad when most people dont know what a lotus is and they realy dont. im out here for work and i dont have the lambo or the rolls here.

it just looks funny

Thanks man, how many skiny blonds can you fit in the back of that thang btw ?

only one way to find out joe ;)

Guest SP_wEaZeL
I can tell you A LOT of stories about the IE.. its a differnt world!!!

It's only different if you're not use to it. I've grown up there and it's alot slower pace then of course, LA, Hollywood, BH etc. etc. But, certain parts of RanchCucamonga for instance are booming greatly. I've watched the change for the past 14 years. And Romandad is right..there is alot of $$ in the hills of Upland, Claremont, Alta Loma, and now Rancho. I think they just enjoy the privacy, and I don't blame them.

New Bentley Sedan? A Continental flying spur isnt a big as a Phantom or as common and its a pretty sweet luxury sedan, although if your going bigger what about a AMG Maybach

hello

as far as the IE goes. there isnt much industry out here. trust me its bad when most people dont know what a lotus is and they realy dont. im out here for work and i dont have the lambo or the rolls here.

it just looks funny

Well see... Youve got it BACKWARDS... youre supposed to LIVE in RC and WORK in L.A.

Seriously... My next door neighboors growing up were the Maglicas (inventor of the Mag-Lite), Peter Popoff (Television Preacher brought down in a Fraud scandal - HE HAD AN AWESOME car collection... For some reason a BUNCH of TV preachers lived in upland and Alta Loma). The owners of Phillipe's Restaurant, a couple of big name actors. AND, one of the ten richest attorneys in the country lives on a twenty acre "compound" in the padua hills...

It's only different if you're not use to it. I've grown up there and it's alot slower pace then of course, LA, Hollywood, BH etc. etc. But, certain parts of RanchCucamonga for instance are booming greatly. I've watched the change for the past 14 years. And Romandad is right..there is alot of $$ in the hills of Upland, Claremont, Alta Loma, and now Rancho. I think they just enjoy the privacy, and I don't blame them.

The majority of the business out here is manufacturing, warehouse and real estate related. The best restaurant is cheesecake factory

That being said I use to live in the valley and I like it way better here. People are nice, much slower paced and a lower cost to do business and live (which is why im here)

The problem with the people out here (mainly in real estate and mortgage) they don’t know where they live. They think alta loma is Bel air and having a 600k house means that your better than everyone. That’s were the problem is

hello

it just looks funny

Well see... Youve got it BACKWARDS... youre supposed to LIVE in RC and WORK in L.A.

Seriously... My next door neighboors growing up were the Maglicas (inventor of the Mag-Lite), Peter Popoff (Television Preacher brought down in a Fraud scandal - HE HAD AN AWESOME car collection... For some reason a BUNCH of TV preachers lived in upland and Alta Loma). The owners of Phillipe's Restaurant, a couple of big name actors. AND, one of the ten richest attorneys in the country lives on a twenty acre "compound" in the padua hills...

I want to shop on rodeo, eat something other than chillis, hang on sunset, cruise pch, not die from the smog, high winds and hot weather and hang out with people who dont think im a drug dealer for having a lotus. i think ill play in L.A. :lol:

The majority of the business out here is manufacturing, warehouse and real estate related. The best restaurant is cheesecake factory

That being said I use to live in the valley and I like it way better here. People are nice, much slower paced and a lower cost to do business and live (which is why im here)

The problem with the people out here (mainly in real estate and mortgage) they don’t know where they live. They think alta loma is Bel air and having a 600k house means that your better than everyone. That’s were the problem is

I can SOLVE your restaurant problems....

Sure... There is no Spagos... (Food + Atmosphere + hipster factor) But there is PLENTY of good FOOD to be had...

If you like Italian food, The BEST Italian food in THE WORLD is Grazianos on 16th & Mountain in Upland. I had my own table there for 15 years (no shit... I would come in and "my table" would be waiting for ME... The fact that I ate two meals a day there for several years might have had something to do with that.... But its like home to me).

I know the owners of The Cask & Cleaver. Foods not BAD... But its no Grazianos... :lol:

And, the BEST (NICEST, BEST FOOD, ETC) in the ENTIRE IE is The Sycamore Inn in on Foothill in Rancho Cucamonga.