Where can I buy these "Kevin Federline" Brembos??

Mako

i installed those calipers on that car!! soo much gayer in person. we got them painted for him when i worked at the auto gallery. before it was taked for delivery i farted in the drivers seat. i have to leave my mark.

i installed those calipers on that car!! soo much gayer in person. we got them painted for him when i worked at the auto gallery. before it was taked for delivery i farted in the drivers seat. i have to leave my mark.

Where is Britneys number?

I'm sooooooo glad I sold my Ferrari now. That is a gayest thing I have ever seen done to a car. I would just love to cave that guys head in with a rusty pipe.

How embarrassing it must be for K Fagerline.

BTW, A girl that I know in LA told me that she dated K Fag before Birtney, she said she was working two jobs trying to support both of them. He would stay home unemployed for months at a time. :axe:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I heard about Brittany returning his Ferrari to the dealership!!!! Talk about the ultimate revenge to your freeloading husband.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes, those caliper decals are incredible gay... :lol:

How embarrassing it must be for K Fagerline.

BTW, A girl that I know in LA told me that she dated K Fag before Birtney, she said she was working two jobs trying to support both of them. He would stay home unemployed for months at a time.  :axe:

Should have had a prenup. click here

Can't believe a human can be that lazy, and have more than others. Brit needs to wake up a dump his sorry ass, and trash that F-car. :finga:

• 2 weeks later...

^I think she already did! Word is he is on the way out (and if hes not, its only a matter of time!!!) :lol: :mrgreen: