Updated, 620hp: New Ferrari 599GTB shots (575M replacement)

Mako

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, they are continuing the streak... I have to reserve opinion until I see one in reality, but looks pretty junky and busy. Those wheels are terrible IMO.

"ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM"

Nothing like spending a quarter of a million bucks for a fcuking Mazda.

My heart breaks each time Ferrari releases a new model.

I wish the marque would make a comeback in terms of design, but everything since the F355 has been garbage. Great drivers, sure, but ugly as sin. Everything. Even the Enzo is literally a mess of conflicting angles, strange curves, and an El Camino rear end tacked onto an F1 car's front.

You can keep all of them:

550/575

Enzo

Every single one. They suffer the worst fate a supercar can suffer...they're boring to look at. :(

Honestly, this is one ugly car. It looks like a 16 yo teen decided to give the Scag a "Fast and Furious" look yo!!! With the fins, the little aerodynamics tack-ons, etc. I can't even understand how someone would pick this car over a Murci... :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

-Olivier

WOW!!!

That :vom:

Looks like the Bastard love child of a 3sum with the Viper Coupe, Mazda RX-8 and POS.

And the wheels :vom:

Ferrari needs to WAKE UP!!!

-James Miller

Jota, I would say yes it's for real. Looks like others officials Ferrari press pics. Or is it a very well done photoshop ? (or not :vom: )

Jota, I would say yes it's for real. Looks like others officials Ferrari press pics. Or is it a very well done photoshop ? (or not :vom: )

You're probably right. It's interesting that the Muria photo's turned out to be close as well.

Best

Is this for sure? its AWFUL. and ppl thought the miura was bad lol, good thing lots of ferraristi got on "the list" early on this one lol.

thats gotta be a PS....no company would make that...has that choppy look of the viper....the original coupe of the srt that i didnt like..:(

Mako

Are those 4 real? Def.?

Best

Real.

Not sure what's going on in Ferrari/Pininfarina's design departments right now, but they're certainly going in a different direction than I would have liked.

They're trying to do too much. Too many scoops, flares, gaps, ducts etc. And enough with the forced sharp angles, don't they know they're not Lamborghini? :lol:

Here's a good example of a car that's more in line with what Ferrari traditionally is; all curves, with no need for extra surface elements:

It would look a lot better with the "federline" brake package :lol:

The more I look at that the more, I wonder how much longer Ferrari can pull it off, giving the public overpriced BORING cars