Hawaii 400

Allan-Herbie

Gorgeous LP 400 !!!!!!! :partyman: :prayer: :supz:

If that is the car I think it is? It is the last verifiable LP400 produced and would be s/n 1120300 (a blk/wht car).

When someone shows me a car with a later s/n, I will believe there were more than 150 built.

Am I correct Allan???

The Other Ralph

If that is the car I think it is? It is the last verifiable LP400 produced and would be s/n 1120300 (a blk/wht  car).  

When someone shows me a car with a later s/n, I will believe there were more than 150 built.  

Am I correct Allan???

The Other Ralph

Ralph

Go ahead and spill the beans ! Tell us about that car. Enquiring minds want to know more Countach gossip. :lol:

We are starved for any LP 400 information.

If that is the car I think it is? It is the last verifiable LP400 produced and would be s/n 1120300 (a blk/wht  car).  

Am I correct Allan???

The Other Ralph

I do not know. I am working on buying it though. Guy said he would take 45K? Do you think thats too much?

Guy said he would take 45K? Do you think thats too much?

Ok, that's not even funny. There are certain things that you just don't joke about :axe:

Am I correct Allan???

The Other Ralph

I do not know. I am working on buying it though. Guy said he would take 45K? Do you think thats too much?

Would you like to be my buying broker?

I see a 25% commission for finding it.

I bet the bidding war will begin now, darn I should have PM'ed you!!!

Am I correct Allan???

The Other Ralph

Would you like to be my buying broker?

I see a 25% commission for finding it.

I bet the bidding war will begin now, darn I should have PM'ed you!!!

Count me in for the bidding war and I'll raise the commission for you Allan. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously. I would not mind getting it at all.

O-MY-GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That 400...... :wack

I think every 400 and 400s have a little pan underneath. That's just the way it is.....on most cars.

He is jerking your chain !

It must be left over energy, from the fun 355 thread. :mrgreen:

Why are there cords going into the cockpit of the cars?

Am I correct Allan???

The Other Ralph

Good catch. I think you are right on. I also beleive it is 1120300 said to have been Hall's car. That is the only 400 known in Hawai and it matches the colors. I doubt there are 2 400 black/white in Hawai. If this is the case what is up with the car? For sale?

Regarding the number of 400, it would be interesting to put to rest once and for all the 150 vs the 157 produced. I certainly beleive that 300 is not the last countach but there are indeed no fact to prove that.

Anyone from this worlds reding this board can post a picture of a 400 vin above 300? the vin 314 would be perfect to end that polemic! :?:

Actually let me add rumor has it that #314 was delivered to Gene Boston and was a red car. Gene what do you say? You may be holding the keys (no punt) to answering a mystical question!

and for Tommy Cook, since I always serm to throw bottles in the dark see: ;)

"Tommy can you hear me?..."

"Tommy can you see me?...."

"Tommy , Tommy..."

Actually let me add rumor has it that #314 was delivered to Gene Boston and was a red car. Gene what do you say? You may be holding the keys (no punt) to answering a mystical question!

and for Tommy Cook, since I always serm to throw bottles in the dark see:  ;)  

"Tommy can you hear me?..."

"Tommy can you see me?...."

"Tommy , Tommy..."

You base your opinion on the opinion of someone else? What really makes you believe there are 157 cars? Did these last seven cars get sucked into a blackhole somewhere? Not one has been found with an owner.

157 cars are just a rumor and not a single car serial number later than #300 has ever been seen. The info perpetuated by one "Expert" who claims there are papers showing????? How many Ferrari GTO's were claimed built originally, wasn't it 50? How many are there really, isn't it 36?

I know Gene Boston personally and he did not own #314. He received and picked up personally an early LP400S from Lamborghini and then had it shipped after he drove it. He had ordered an LP400 but when he arrived he was persuaded that extra money was required and he would get an S as there were no more LP400 cars.

If you have any pictures of s/n 302-314 my opinion is easily changed. Plus I will send you a nice bottle of wine to celebrate a long standing debate.

I have owned an LP400 for 20 years and have tried to keep track of as many of the cars that came available as I could. So I don't base whatever opinion I have on rumors or heresay.

Best wishes,

The Other Ralph