New addition to the Stable

Ciao Baby

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben has a Phantom (the limited edition I think)

Sharam has a Phantom (white).

Eric has two Phantoms (one is white).

Congrats! Pics welcome :supz:

Nice! Did you get it here in Bethesda? My Bent. Cont Convert should be in there this summer. Good guys to deal with.

Damn Ciao Baby, I passed you on 15 in the 6.0 awhile back. Now you mean I have to see you cruising in the daddy of all rides? Way to go, very nice. I hope it works out for you. Enjoy amigo! :supz:

Ben has a Phantom (the limited edition I think)

Sharam has a Phantom (white).

Eric has two Phantoms (one is white).

Congrats! Pics welcome :supz:

Any pics ? :mrgreen:

PIcs are comming. No I got the Phantom through lwash who brokered the deal with Bently Long Island I think. It really is a great compliment to the Murci roadster.

///MK

PIcs are comming. No I got the Phantom through lwash who brokered the deal with Bently Long Island I think. It really is a great compliment to the Murci roadster.

///MK

Yes, I am sure it does compliment the roadster well. :mrgreen: I don't think you can wrong with either of those two. Very nice indeed.

Grats! Welcome to the Phantom AND Lambo world. There's only a few of us with dual memberships. :)

My Phantom is 1 of the 35 worldwide Centerary 100th year anniversary editions. (slantback.com)

-Ben

:supz: :supz:

Is the photoshoop with the babes already planned ? :mrgreen:

Well damn, Ciao Baby, that was fast. I figured we would see you around the county at some point but not today. Once again we past you on our way to Frederick to extinguish the rantings of some of our tenants. We were sitting at the traffic light by the Honda dealership and what should we see but the daddy of cars. Saw the "paper plates" on it and we knew it was you. My girlfriend was like wow that is nice! I can tell you, that color is wonderful and it does definitely stand out on the road. Wonderful choice. :supz:

EDIT: Who did the paint on your H2? I really like that color scheme

Gorgeous car. I love it. Great color combo.

-Olivier

Dammmn you have some biitchin rides! :) Congrats on the new one she is a BEAUTY! :supz: :supz: :supz:

As Ben said, you just cant get better then a Lambo AND a Phantom! :mrgreen:

It must be nice to have such nice cars in the garage! Congrats! As a wise man once said enjoy them in good health!

Congrats! you have the best lux car in the world! How many miles does it have?

I love the color as well ;)

Eric and I are getting the 100ex when it comes out. Also if you have any quesions on the car please let me know.

Well damn, Ciao Baby, that was fast. I figured we would see you around the county at some point but not today. Once again we past you on our way to Frederick to extinguish the rantings of some of our tenants. We were sitting at the traffic light by the Honda dealership and what should we see but the daddy of cars. Saw the "paper plates" on it and we knew it was you. My girlfriend was like wow that is nice! I can tell you, that color is wonderful and it does definitely stand out on the road. Wonderful choice. :supz:

The Hummer was modified by a company called HOT HummerZ out of Jacksonville.

Thanks all for the Kind words and yes damn it I plan to do a photoshoot with some scantily clad females soon enough.

Quetion for the crowd should I tint the windows?

What were you driving in? was it the blue 911?

///MK

Mine are 5% all around. I can't see out of it but it looks cool. Also my rear lights are tinted with the side markers.

What were you driving in? was it the blue 911?

///MK

Oh no, I wish!!! We were in her Del Sol, little red one. We were getting ready to get off 7 on 15N. Seeing the Phantom was the high light of our day. Little did we know that 30 minutes later we would be in Home Depot buying a new washer and dryer. Oh the joys of being a landlord. :axe:

Quality!

You have good taste.. Any pics of the house and property? nice being away from everyone.. pics welcome!

Here are a few

Here is one of the tennis/basketball court. kind of hard to see but we had an artist paint the Lambo Bull and the dancing donkey shields on the basketball keys.

Family entertainment

on the north lawn two with Hemis one with Turbos

great landscape for driving ..