@@ Kandyland Playboy Party Pictures!!!@@ NWS $$ NWS $$ NWS

kwn

Keep them pics coming. LOL... Looks like a great time. How does one get into such an event. Is it more about your contacts of the $$$$?

Last nights party was pretty much an anyone with a grand can attend type deal, But the party in August will be more expensive and more about who you know and more of a select crowd with hefner roaming around most of the night as well. A better quality of girls too, Not that they were not nice... I'll take a bunch of 6-7s running around anytime, But 9s and 10s will in there in August for pamelas gig.

Thanks for the info. My next questions is if money isn't an issue, then who would we need to know to get into such an event. :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep them pics coming. LOL... Looks like a great time. How does one get into such an event. Is it more about your contacts of the $$$$?

Last nights party was pretty much an anyone with a grand can attend type deal, But the party in August will be more expensive and more about who you know and more of a select crowd with Hefner roaming around most of the night as well. A better quality of girls too, Not that they were not nice... I'll take a bunch of 6-7s running around anytime, But 9s and 10s will in there in August for Pamela's gig.

Ok, I'm back home from a crazy weekend partying at the W and the Playboy mansion. I have like 1GB worth of pictures from this weekend which I will post later on today, the other guys who attended the party has allot of pictures of their own so I'm sure this thread will be a good one to follow in the next couple of days.

As far as my personal impression from the party, I had a blast in the party but not more that I would have with the same group of friends in any decent night club, I just don't buy into the "Playboy Mansion" scene.

Honestly, I felt a little "Ghey" for paying $1k to get into a party but at the same time I realize that for many people who came out of town for this party it's much more worthwhile as they are not exposed to such events very often.

Charity event ?.....my ass.. :butthead: just another way for someone to make a killing off the Playboy name, that party had nothing to do with Hue Hefner and Playboy the magazine as far as I was concerned, just bilking of the brand name.

Was I disappointed ? No, I wasn't, I was very realistic in my expectations from the party and most important I met some great guys that I had a real good time hanging out with, I would pay any day $1k or more to hang out with people like Allan, GayJ, Vinnie, Adnan, Jeff (Yellow Fever), Gill (Beachbumbed) and their friends. Those guys know how to party and spending the weekend with them was priceless..

As far as the August party concerned, it sounds the same deal to me for more money, I wouldn't bother for the party BUT if I that what it takes to hang out again with the same group of people in LA then I'm in, like I said it's priceless.. :thumb

So were they walking around naked or was that just a bunch of Playboy mansion hype? And did hefner show his face ?

Ok, I'm back home from a crazy weekend partying at the W and the Playboy mansion. I have like 1GB worth of pictures from this weekend which I will post later on today, the other guys who attended the party has allot of pictures of their own so I'm sure this thread will be a good one to follow in the next couple of days.

As far as my personal impression from the party, I had a blast in the party but not more that I would have with the same group of friends in any decent night club, I just don't buy into the "Playboy Mansion" scene.

Honestly, I felt a little "Ghey" for paying $1k to get into a party but at the same time I realize that for many people who came out of town for this party it's much more worthwhile as they are not exposed to such events very often.

Charity event ?.....my ass.. :butthead: just another way for someone to make a killing off the Playboy name, that party had nothing to do with Hue Hefner and Playboy the magazine as far as I was concerned, just bilking of the brand name.

Was I disappointed ? No, I wasn't, I was very realistic in my expectations from the party and most important I met some great guys that I had a real good time hanging out with, I would pay any day $1k or more to hang out with people like Allan, GayJ, Vinnie, Adnan, Jeff (Yellow Fever), Gill (Beachbumbed) and their friends. Those guys know how to party and spending the weekend with them was priceless..

As far as the August party concerned, it sounds the same deal to me for more money, I wouldn't bother for the party BUT if I that what it takes to hang out again with the same group of people in LA then I'm in, like I said it's priceless.. :thumb

I was glad I went !! I've made some great friends from L-Power :partyman: :supz:

Just got home..........I will be Allan posting my pics in a little bit. I bought a new camera right before the party Sat. and need to install the software. I had a great shot of Allan jumping in the pool in his black "whitey tighties" but he deleted off my camera. Joe has all my pics and may have it on his memory card. It was a priceless pic. I have others if him and some of the other people at the party in the pool as well. Some dude was getting blown in the grato and then started pounding the chic right there. Unfortunatly I did not get any pics. My pics to come soon

No, Celebs and No Hefner, The party should have been called The Morons with money foundation, My ticket was Free so It was OK. All in all it was Just another party, The August one should be alot better. I will have info for cheap tix as well on that one.

Ok, here is my opinion. First of Rakjoe is spot on. It was the group that made the party, not the party itself. The party started off rather dissapointing. First having to wait, sweating your ass off in the parking garage to get into a tiny shuttle that took forever.... F UCKING BLEW.

2nd. The food. There was none, and we were starved. They had these stupid ass candy station set up everywhere.

3rd. The bar. Absolutely rediculous. It took forever to get a drink, and when you finally got one, it was filled with ice and watered down so bad, you thought it was water. Thank god for Beachbummed and his hook up.

It took awhile for things to get rolling. There was some access to parts of the mansion etc. As for the party being the "Premier After PARTY" for the VMAs or what not, that was bullshit. No celebs whatsoever.

Inmo, as far as quality of girls, fun to be had etc, the Rockstar party Joe and I attended in Oct was far better, not to mention free. The owner of Rockstar was actually at the party last night. Joe and I spoke with him as he is about to become a 430 owner. :vom:

That being said, never having been to the mansion, it is sort of surreal. It did strike me to be substantially smaller than id thought. As the night wore on, it became pretty clear what needed to be done. No trip tp the mansion can be complete with a dip in the pool, and with enough drinks in me, OFF I WENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Hef, I hope you chlorinated the pool today! :lol: :lol:

Pictures like promised, those were taken by AJ, Allan and myself.

Most of those pictures are NWS and not appropriate for underage kids. (...See now why I kicked all the kids from L/P).. :lol: :lol:

I would pay any day $1k or more to hang out with people like Allan, GayJ, Vinnie, Adnan, Jeff (Yellow Fever), Gill (Beachbumbed) and their friends. Those guys know how to party and spending the weekend with them was priceless..

Joe, that sums it up for me too. We will all do it again soon.

Vinnie

Looks like a lot of guys in that pic waiting in the parking lot. For a $1000 exclusive I would think it to be about 5 to 1 girls to guy's Especially for a party at the mansion. From the pics I have seen it looks like the Rockstar party had a lot more women.

With that small complaint out of the way, it did look like it was a blast and looked like there were some quality babes there. I like the body art ! :D

Thanks for sharing guys, looks like fun. Overall a lot of the girls, while not a bad looking bunch, seem so so compared to what you find in L.A. clubs. I hope you guys are saving the best for last. ;)

Looks like a lot of guys in that pic waiting in the parking lot. For a $1000 exclusive I would think it to be about 5 to 1 girls to guy's Especially for a party at the mansion.

<-stupid

I would have thought that for $1K - they would limit the number of hotdogs.

Who are the girls? ALL work for Playboy - either Playmates/ Cyber Girls/ Girls of Lingerie, etc - or are they just paid models? A mix of the two? It seems some of the body painted girls are promoting various products?

-James Miller

Thanks for sharing guys, looks like fun. Overall a lot of the girls, while not a bad looking bunch, seem so so compared to what you find in L.A. clubs. I hope you guys are saving the best for last. ;)

For obvious reasons, some pictures will never be posted but generally speaking those that are posted represent the party pretty well.

For obvious reasons, some pictures will never be posted but generally speaking those that are posted represent the party pretty well.

:D :D :D

HOLY SH*T ! Who wore black underwear to an all white party ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That pic shall forever hold its peace! :lol: :axe: Atleast I had the balls to jump in the pool! :lol: