@@ Kandyland Playboy Party Pictures!!!@@ NWS $$ NWS $$ NWS

kwn

Looks like a lot of guys in that pic waiting in the parking lot. For a $1000 exclusive I would think it to be about 5 to 1 girls to guy's Especially for a party at the mansion.

I would have thought that for $1K - they would limit the number of hotdogs.

Who are the girls? ALL work for Playboy - either Playmates/ Cyber Girls/ Girls of Lingerie, etc - or are they just paid models? A mix of the two? It seems some of the body painted girls are promoting various products?

-James Miller

About 5 girls were authentic Playboy bunnies, about 10 where paid NUDE models, another 50 where paid to attend and the rest of about 200 strong were invited as guests.

That's my assumption.

No celebs ot top models to report but allot of hot girls, I was satisfied with that part..

I think there where at least 600-700 sausages... :anal :anal

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing guys, looks like fun. Overall a lot of the girls, while not a bad looking bunch, seem so so compared to what you find in L.A. clubs. I hope you guys are saving the best for last. ;)

For obvious reasons, some pictures will never be posted but generally speaking those that are posted represent the party pretty well.

Ahh, I see. Do I PM you my email then? :) j/k

Thanks for sharing guys, looks like fun. Overall a lot of the girls, while not a bad looking bunch, seem so so compared to what you find in L.A. clubs. I hope you guys are saving the best for last. ;)

For obvious reasons, some pictures will never be posted but generally speaking those that are posted represent the party pretty well.

I think I still have to analize those so just post them in the NWS section :D

Remember the blonde on the left in the last pic of Joe's last post. When I get back, I'll serve her up au naturale.

It was worth every penny to fly out there and meet such great people! Without them, it would have been a pretty lame event. But when you have guys like Allan, Joe, Vinnie, AJ, and Jeff on your side you know it's going to be a good time.

I'm pretty hung over at the moment but I'll type more when I get back tomorrow. And, of course, I'll post my pics.

Allan- I'm laughing my ass off about your caption "And no honey, if you see this pic, thats not me holding her!" because that's my buddy and his wife picked out that shirt for him to wear at the party!! :lol: :lol: :lol: But not to worry- she doesn't read this forum and he thinks it's just as funny

I'm off to get something to drink.....

my last few that are postable!!!!!!!

You can email me the ones that arent postable. :)

Looks like a good time.

Mandi is very hot. :)

-Olivier

Did you guys miss the girl on the left?

Everyone that went to the party, please check your e-mail & PM.

Kevin

Guest SP_wEaZeL
...And yes Mark, this is the infamous Mandi a.k.a Dinghi... :lol: :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up for me Joe.. :lol: :lol:

Looks like you guys had a good time!

it was insane. i got tons of pics, gotta resize and put them up.

c

OT, chanp, are you a lambo owner? In the last two weeks leaving frenso going towards clovis i've seen 2 different murcis, yellow and light grey, were either yours?

no im not , yet :) got my eyes on one. how often do u come here?

c