Phantom or Maybach

why tryy

Alright guys I'm almost done with the Flying Spur, I've had it now for a really long time, a whole 6 months and now I see them everywhere. So I've decided to either go towards the 06 Phantom or a Maybach. The only thing I don't like about the Maybach is it really looks like a bigger version of the S class Mercedes. And well the phantom is just well what can I say CLASS. I don't think there is remotely anything that comes close to it but then again the size as an everyday driver I don't know. HELP

Mike,

I'd take the Phantom all day long over the Maybach.

Have you taken both of them for test drives?

Keep us posted !! No matter how ya slice it your in a VERY envious position..Desicions Desicions :finga:

Cheers

J

I drove the phantom and fell in love haven't driven the maybach yet thats tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the feed back.

Centenary Phantom is the way to go on the Phantoms...............

I'd take the RR everday but if you're going to use it as a daily driver I don't know. Have you looked at the Maybach sport or whatever it's called? 5th gear did a brief testdrive and it looked good! More of a driver focused car than the regular one. But it would maybe feel a bit wrong to have a "sporty" Maybach.. would be an awesome DD though!

RR looks better IMHO. Maybach looks like a big S-class, but I suggest you test drive both cars. Once you have done that it will be an easy call.

Maybach is a "back seat" car, where as the Phantom is more of a drivers car.

Will you be driving or do you have a driver? Will you be using this car for business or pleasure - maybe both?

I think the Maybach is the better car if you intend to use it for Business (you in the back seat with your laptop and what not).

For pleasure my vote goes to the Phantom. It looks AMAZING and it's meant to be driven!

Keep us updated man, and post pictures ASAP :)

i'll call you and clear things up, i have spent alot of time in both cars, unless your in the back the maybach is usless, the rr is a drivers car. no one even notices a maybach, my friend had one we used to drive it up and down the strip in vegas and we might as well been in a Camery or Saturn but t hats whats cool inside its amazing and you get where you want to go and no one notices, its like a Patek watch that costs $300,000 those who know know, the masses dont, where as the rr everyone knows.

Funny cause i was just looking at the Maybach 57s @ the dealer in BH. ( btw the guy was the biggest prick) that car looks just like a S550. i confuse them all the time and its a 400k car

the only way to go is the 62 if you are going to do the maybach. that car is very long and its only a 4 seater at best (you have to have a driver for it) if you have a driver now its a 3 seater and you have 3 others in your family so it doesnt make sense.

you have to get a used maybach or your are screwed in resale. you really cant lease the car becasue the residual value is so bad.

you can get a used one with a few thousand miles for the low 200s.

the best test is to let a girl who doesnt know about car look at the maybach and all the time they think its a streches benz.

i was talking to Folyd Mayweather in his 62. i was with the phantom with 6 girls and non of them knew what his car was or even looked at it. when they call my car a Bentley its time to fist fight :x

What don't you like about the Flying Spur? :(

I must say that I love driving the Bentley GT more than the Spur.

But.......I guess I would have to pick the Phantom......It's a big hit and the Bentley's are holding their value.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

I would take the Phantom.I am not so sure it would make a good daily driver but it has a lot of road presence and looks great

I dont know abou thte daily driver part. its a very reliable car its just so big (also i would go with the Extended wheelbase)

small things like the floor mates (which are sheep skin) dont last very long and are 2k to replace. leather is very soft and scratches very easy. the leather in the Bentley is alot more duarable but not as soft.

you will get attention with the car in the Valley but not in BH or on sunset. people are jaded. there is always one at every club and at most popular restaurants

MAYBACH 57, ive driven the phantom....its amaizing... but makes me feel like a child when driving it...so i went with the maybach...

i dont like the stupid colors that the maybach come in... thank god mine is white...and in all honesty i dont care if any one notices the maybach... if i wanted to get noticed ide drive the diablo :supz:

if u want bling it the phanom...

thanks everyone, the Phantom it is. Now just need to find the right one at the right price.

Did u drive the maybach?

they are great for daily drivers thats why i keep one at each house.

dont forget he will need 2 child seats in the car for the little ones