SO HOW DID YOU GUYS MAKE ALL YOUR MONEY!!!???!

sorry for the weak post, but i was browsing through old threads and i found it funny that alot of members make there first post all "how do i make enough for a lambo" and try to be taken seriously.

I made a fortune selling short ICQ UINS on the interweb!

You didn't tell me how much I could ask for 7-8 digits UINs :D

oh come on guys..he's got a sense of humor...i'll give him that  

Welcome to L/P  :partyman:

agreed.

welcome! :)

i made my money by collecting the aluminum cans that people litter, and stole them from the recycle bins outside houses.

Here's how I made my money. I started with virtually nothing -- just one nickel. I used it to buy a single apple. I spent hours polishing the apple and then resold it for 10 cents. Then I bought two apples, polished them both until they were gleaming, and sold them for a total of 20 cents. I used that to buy four apples and did the same thing.

Then my uncle died and left me $10 million.

Here's how I made my money. I started with virtually nothing -- just one nickel. I used it to buy a single apple. I spent hours polishing the apple and then resold it for 10 cents. Then I bought two apples, polished them both until they were gleaming, and sold them for a total of 20 cents. I used that to buy four apples and did the same thing.  

Then my uncle died and left me $10 million.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: