LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Lambo OWNER!! Took delivery last night!! 2008 Superleggera...12000km's and mint!! God I love this car...waited my whole life to be a Lambo OWNER ever since I had a white countach on my wall as a kid...

img20130223165353resize.jpg

img20130223182345resize.jpg

Guest Dereiter

Hi from multi lambo owner!

I have three Lamborghinis.

The first Lamborghini is 07 Murcielago LP640. I bought it with 3000 miles in November 2008 at the dealership Lamborghini Atlanta, GA.

post-22835-1361908139.jpg

post-22835-1361908092.jpg

post-22835-1361907690_thumb.jpg

The second Lamborghini is 06 Gallardo SE 3500 miles. The car is from Germany originally. I was a lucky guy and made a great deal in October 2009.

post-22835-1361908006_thumb.jpg

post-22835-1361908197_thumb.jpg

post-22835-1361907832_thumb.jpg

The next Lamborghini is my favorite - Aventador LP700-4. I purchased a brand new car in April 2012 at the dealership Lamborghini Atlanta, GA.

post-22835-1361908385_thumb.jpg

post-22835-1361908493_thumb.jpg

post-22835-1361908547.jpg

post-22835-1361908570.jpg

post-22835-1361908598_thumb.jpg

post-22835-1361908778_thumb.jpg

Dereiter, upload your photos to our server rather than hotlink from now on, just in case the photos expire at Photobucket. Congratulations on your success, well done.

So the Gallardo and the Murcielago are in Russia and the Aventador is in the US. Am I right?

Guest Dereiter
I'm channeling my psychic abilities and I felt that yellow is your favorite color.

Nice cars guys

THank you.

Absolutely! THe yellow color is my favorite color for Lamborghini.

Guest Dereiter
Dereiter, upload your photos to our server rather than hotlink from now on, just in case the photos expire at Photobucket. Congratulations on your success, well done.

Done. :)

Thank you, sir.

Guest Dereiter
So the Gallardo and the Murcielago are in Russia and the Aventador is in the US. Am I right?

You are right. :)

I often travel between Europe and the USA and the ownership of these lamborghinis in the both countries is reasonable and affordable for me.

Porter,

I think you left me and Jpegs13 out..... I know the thread is hard to keep track of.

How about some more pics? (I needed an excuse to post more anyways...)

photo_29.JPG

photo_26.JPG

photo_30.JPG

Porter,

I think you left me and Jpegs13 out..... I know the thread is hard to keep track of.

How about some more pics? (I needed an excuse to post more anyways...)

I don't miss anything :icon_mrgreen: Getting a Lambo Owners title is a riddle and the answer to the riddle is in post 1 and post 488.

Congrats on solving the riddle!

I don't miss anything :icon_mrgreen: Getting a Lambo Owners title is a riddle and the answer to the riddle is in post 1 and post 488.

Car will be here in a week, want the paid invoice ya PITA

"Ahhh, I see", said the blind man....

Thx!!

i got this g three years ago... used your site to research befor purchase... now im looking to sell this one and upgrade to a murci... or SL... Cheers... th1_photo.JPGat_the_garage.JPGis is a cool place

Thats a sweet collection! Any more pics of that SLS? Is that a Bentley in the 1st pic?

Yes thats my Friends bentley...

The sls is a monster..653hp rentech ecu, headers and exhaust

car_gargae_2.JPG

Hello my name is Phil, im 21, I own an lp560 I do many donuts in it, drive it in the snow, and barely wash it. Oh and i just sold my 04 in cali this week. Nice to meet all you.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello my name is Phil, im 21, I own an lp560 I do many donuts in it, drive it in the snow, and barely wash it. Oh and i just sold my 04 in cali this week. Nice to meet all you.

That's odd, I just eat donuts in mine. I shower twice a day and make sure I wash IT. :icon_mrgreen:

You are right. :)

I often travel between Europe and the USA and the ownership of these lamborghinis in the both countries is reasonable and affordable for me.

For some reason, that is one of the most baller statements ever!...might have something to do with the fact you are referring to owning a Gallardo SE, a Murcielago, and an Aventador...and just casually pointing out how "reasonable and affordable" it is...like anyone can just go to their local store and pick those 3 cars up with their discount card...lmao

That is fcuking baller, man! :lol2:

Requesting Lambo owner status, just took delivery of my 2013 Aventador in Rosso Mars !!!

Thanks in advance

post-121693-1362227486.png

post-121693-1362227448.png

post-121693-1362227417.png

post-121693-1362227391.png

God I Love Alex's Car!!! /\ Might have to do my roadster that way.

Can I have my multi-Lambo status back? When I renewed my VIP membership it went away. I still have my Aventador and SV. I also have a 3rd Lambo coming soon. :blush: