LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode in Devine's car on a Saturday and bought the 570 the next week. I blame him for everything. His car is freaking bad ass.

I rode in Devine's car on a Saturday and bought the 570 the next week. I blame him for everything. His car is freaking bad ass.

Ha-Ha. Thanks brotha. .You're black stealth fighter SL will be here next week!!! Looking forward to many drives together!! The car could not have gone to a better home...Enjoy my friend!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i got my white 06 g sold and picked up an 08 lp640.... its currently matte black... will be removing some of the black wrap for a gold rush rally in june... this car was kinda famous for its first owners high speed runs posted on youtube... i dont plan on repeating those antics..eriks_gold_car_3...JPG

2008 Lamborghini Murcielago

Oro Elios (Gold) on Black Leather

2001 Debuted color on the Diablo Special Edition

Transparent Engine Cover

Hermera Wheels

Special Paint

Interior Q-Citura (Headliner Alcantara)

E-Gear

Carbon Ceramic Brakes

Navigation

Branding Pkg

eriks_gold_car_1.JPGeriks_gold_car_4.JPG

Anyway just wanted to retain my owner status and share the pics... thanks

If you also own the POS and the A-Team wagon...OMG. :notworthy:

that didn't come out right, lol.

Congrats on the LP640, bruunstar!

that didn't come out right, lol.

Congrats on the LP640, bruunstar!

Got to love the Board Filters.

Owner status, please!

Purchased it as my mid-life crisis last June. Each time I drive it, it still gives me a big smile and a OMG moment.

photoa.JPG

photob.JPG

photoq.JPG

my daily driver, Porsche 911 cabriolet. Here's a skittles shot

DSC09678.JPG

Owner status, please!

Purchased it as my mid-life crisis last June. Each time I drive it, it still gives me a big smile and a OMG moment.

Your LP is beautiful. Congrats and nice collection :icon_super:

Congrats to both of you!

Just picked up my 570 yesterday. It is amazing. Really puts a smile on my face every time I drive or think about it. Finally can say I own my dream car. Its amazing.

The pictures do not do the car any favors since it is black. The car looks mean as hell in person. I will get out the nice camera and grab some good pictures soon.

photo_1.JPG

photo_2.JPG

Just picked up my 570 yesterday. It is amazing. Really puts a smile on my face every time I drive or think about it. Finally can say I own my dream car. Its amazing.

The pictures do not do the car any favors since it is black. The car looks mean as hell in person. I will get out the nice camera and grab some good pictures soon.

Congrats again my friend!! I was fortunate enough to see Dustin's black beast yesterday and the car is sick as hell!! Lets go driving!!

There was a black 570 at Bullfest. I have a newfound appreciation for the SLs and Performantes. Looks great, sounds great and the interior is killer. One day if I can pick one up and have the Diablo too I think I would have everything I need from cars

Beautifully specced Murci EyeDoc!

Thank you. Funny how a liberal dosing of carbon fiber makes everything look better :)