allanlamo, im calling you out.

monarchy

This is so confusing. Couldn't Monarchy have just joined as Dwiggs again? It would have cut down on the confusion. :eusa_wall:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so confusing. Couldn't Monarchy have just joined as Dwiggs again? It would have cut down on the confusion. :eusa_wall:

So are you trying to be funny? or are they really the same person?

Well, I just looked my car over in the garage and I was inspecting the car looking for things to pull off , when all of a sudden I noticed that I STILL HAD MY VALVE CAPS ON!!!!!!! I immidietely removed them, and tommorow I will have weight savings annalysis and hp improvements for all. Monarchy you will be toast!!!! :eusa_dance:

You dumb ass, you forgot the center caps!

So are you trying to be funny? or are they really the same person?

I am not trying to be funny. Maybe Allan was in his earlier post but that is who I though it was. I love Lambo-Power but I don't spend enough time on-line to get all the inside jokes. Call me stupid. If it is not Wiggs, take as a joke. OK I will shut up now and just watch. :eusa_wall:

I always remove the lug nuts when I am about to race anyone. The reduction in unsprung weight greatly improves acceleration. If you are concerned with safety, just leave one lug on each wheel. Sun visors are also a great way to reduce weight, you can't imagine how heavy those things are.

Good time to announce my new secret product line..Helium filled headliner bladders.

You guys can line up now to be the first on the block to own one. It will reduce the weight by nearly 4%. :)

Mostly cosmetic,tinting,clear bra.AND laser jammers :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

That's not a bad idea!! Pesky Canadian cops... :icon_mrgreen:

-Olivier

I am not trying to be funny. Maybe Allan was in his earlier post but that is who I though it was. I love Lambo-Power but I don't spend enough time on-line to get all the inside jokes. Call me stupid. If it is not Wiggs, take as a joke. OK I will shut up now and just watch. :eusa_wall:

Eric isn't Dave. Dave's an east coaster like me. There will be anarchy. And meyhem. All my lightweight roots came from BMX; my money's on Eric!

WHO wants to use the specially engineered "Pink Flamingo" racing suit...

IN my races I always wear it, cuts down on about 7lbs of weight!!

Though a badly taken corner can easily add two pounds back into your suit!

Eric isn't Dave. Dave's an east coaster like me. There will be anarchy. And meyhem. All my lightweight roots came from BMX; my money's on Eric!

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I am not familiar with Monarchy then either. So be it. Let the mehyem began.

Though a badly taken corner can easily add two pounds back into your suit!

Actually,that two pounds was already there. It will just lower the center of gravity.

Actually,that two pounds was already there. It will just lower the center of gravity.

That's great! a perfect cover. "I shit em on purpose to improve the handling."

Everyone should put their money on Eric, since as of now I will not go 2 wheel drive, nor have I done any further mods. Hell, I hardly ever drive the car, its still in the garage on a flat tire. But as I said, even if he has lighter weight, same mods, off the line I will win, from a roll he will win. Either way he is a loser, since he now has to look at the Weasel everyday! :icon_mrgreen:

And Weasel, your last statement, was incredibly stupid.

:icon_butt:

You do have some hot chicks working at your store. That manager of you is :monkeyleft:

BTW I am calling you out, your Mini vs my work truck :thefinger: I have removed the ladders for weight savings .

They are both faster then Agays 442 :thefinger:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Most things are faster than a 442 ;)

Nope your wrong there............I'm going to take the whole convertible top off the car, that should save me 500 LBS. Its only got 400 HP or so but it has 530 lbs of torque so I should have no problem beating him of the line. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft:

Everyone should put their money on Eric, since as of now I will not go 2 wheel drive, nor have I done any further mods. Hell, I hardly ever drive the car, its still in the garage on a flat tire. But as I said, even if he has lighter weight, same mods, off the line I will win, from a roll he will win. Either way he is a loser, since he now has to look at the Weasel everyday! :icon_mrgreen:

And Weasel, your last statement, was incredibly stupid.

Keep on flipping those burgers. What it comes down to is that you're mad at the fact that you're not on top! You always want the best of everything without having to give anything. Respect the fact that Eric has taken his time to bring information to this board unlike alot of the new members that come here to talk about worthless nonesense. This board use to be about Lamborghini enthusiasm and love for the cars. It was great when we actually had posts about how to do this, and how to do that. Now it's about politics and making money off members so the board management can get richer......I miss the good ol' days. Best of luck guys........

wow this is getting exciting. i won't do anymore mods since your are obviously threatened by them. even from a digg you would have no chance, as the grease from your fingers from flippin burgers will cause you to miss shift. you must think i give a hoot as the only car you own is a cheap gallardo. anyone of my other cars which those that know me would do circles around you. im just on this board to share some advice that i believe to be good for those that care, but your insecure ass that owns a diary queer thinks im raining on your parade. haha i cant stop laugh a dairy queer. it's unfortunate that such great boards are always ruined by a wnaker who wants all the attention. at first i was just messing with you, i have no real beef i just thought those in the shadows that never really liked you would have some fun seeing you lose. your a clown and everyone on this board knows it, its guys like you that act like a bitch, i mean really your acting like a girl. i don't mean to burst your bubble as this board is your world and obviously your life but im just here to give some dumb advice. either way the only way i race is from a dig, otherwise just slap that shit on a dyno and wait for results. you're ruining the board, i bet you'll charge everyone to watch so you could make alittle change.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Keep on flipping those burgers. What it comes down to is that you're mad at the fact that you're not on top! You always want the best of everything without having to give anything. Respect the fact that Eric has taken his time to bring information to this board unlike alot of the new members that come here to talk about worthless nonesense. This board use to be about Lamborghini enthusiasm and love for the cars. It was great when we actually had posts about how to do this, and how to do that. Now it's about politics and making money off members so the board management can get richer......I miss the good ol' days. Best of luck guys........

LOL, those are one expensive burgers there.... I wouldn't mind flipping them if i can own a Murci/Gallardo... Bring on the hairnets!!! I'm ready to work son!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

wow this is getting exciting. i won't do anymore mods since your are obviously threatened by them. even from a digg you would have no chance, as the grease from your fingers from flippin burgers will cause you to miss shift. you must think i give a hoot as the only car you own is a cheap gallardo. anyone of my other cars which those that know me would do circles around you. im just on this board to share some advice that i believe to be good for those that care, but your insecure ass that owns a diary queer thinks im raining on your parade. haha i cant stop laugh a dairy queer. it's unfortunate that such great boards are always ruined by a wnaker who wants all the attention. at first i was just messing with you, i have no real beef i just thought those in the shadows that never really liked you would have some fun seeing you lose. your a clown and everyone on this board knows it, its guys like you that act like a bitch, i mean really your acting like a girl. i don't mean to burst your bubble as this board is your world and obviously your life but im just here to give some dumb advice. either way the only way i race is from a dig, otherwise just slap that shit on a dyno and wait for results. you're ruining the board, i bet you'll charge everyone to watch so you could make alittle change.

:icon_eek: Monarchy thanks for bring some action back to the boards. What are these other cars you speak of btw??