Third Lamborghini for 26 year old in wheelchair!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your SL not yet modified for your use? Lamborghini should love you the way you buy new G's every 2 years or less. Congrats!

In the three years from 2007 to 2009 and from 23 to 26 years old, you've owned 3 Lamborghinis: 2004 Gallardo, 2006 Gallardo, and now 2008 SL. And all this while functioning from a wheelchair. That is incredible. I'll move your story to General so everyone sees it. Congrats.

Congrats buddyon your third Lambo !!!

And as everyone said before, you are truly an inspiration, you should be very proud.

WoW! Beautiful car, congratulations, for the third time ! :icon_super:

You are an inspiration to many!

:iamwithstupid:

And what a beautiful machine you just have bought! Congratz! :)

Wow..never seen this thread before..Sick man!! nice cars you have there...Didn't know they mod Lambos to allow people to drive it using only their hands..thats something new!..congrats on your GSL!! looks sick in black..

WOW, inspirational!! You make me feel like such a slacker, your willpower is AMAZING!!!

In the three years from 2007 to 2009 and from 23 to 26 years old, you've owned 3 Lamborghinis: 2004 Gallardo, 2006 Gallardo, and now 2008 SL. And all this while functioning from a wheelchair. That is incredible. I'll move your story to General so everyone sees it. Congrats.

ok thank you my moderator,

No, I bought only used cars because new cars are too expensive for me... :eusa_naughty:

@gasman : yes my SL is now modified for me, I just have one pic, but it's not a beautiful quality...I will do more pics when I have the time. :icon_thumleft:

@all others: Thank you very much for your nice answers :icon_pidu:

I post you 2 pics of the interior of my old G06 and one pic of the SL (pic is bad quality excuse me) :

mon__quipement.jpg

IMGP2087.JPG

IMGP2867.JPG

This is amazing!

Congrats on the new car!

Its been said but I'll say it again that you are a true inspiration

Keep on keepin on buddy!

@nath4N : your eyes are good ! :icon_thumleft: but no, it's not a aftermarket hood, its sticker in matt black only on the center of the hood, and there is a stripe who continues on the top of the car, I find it beautiful, and you ???

IMGP2818.JPG