1991 Diablo for sale

SYNYSTR

Well guys, it might be time to move on. I have an investment op. that I want to take advantage of. So my car for sale on ebay. Item # 280125937932

it looks like a very fair price

good luck with sell

Looks very nice! Good luck

Good Luck, the car looks great

Thanks you guys!

I think your car is to cheap

I need to sell it soon if I am going to have a shot at this land deal.

Good luck to you on the sale. I think that your ad on ebay is great. The description is how car ads should read. Good and bad included with honesty as the tone.

good luck, i love the black / tan combo. dont clean 91's fetch north of $95k now? way out of my league, but someone is going to get a nice one!

Has this car been in a crash? The front driver's side headlight assembly doesn't sit right and the panel gap is much wider than the left side.It looks to me that the car will probably need a fair amount of work to make it pristine although you do mention that in the ad.

It is too bad you need to move it fast as the better bet would be to fix everything and then put it up for sale as it might command a better buck.

Good luck with the sale.

Has this car been in a crash? The front driver's side headlight assembly doesn't sit right and the panel gap is much wider than the left side.It looks to me that the car will probably need a fair amount of work to make it pristine although you do mention that in the ad.

I really appreciate your insight.

I just went out and looked very closely at what you describe. I think it is more of a photo issue. The inner sides of the headlight covers have less than 2mm difference to the hood. The gaps at the fender to door are consistent, as are the front bumper to the fenders. I have never been in a collision with that car. I had a "carfax" done on it before I purchased it and it came back clean. Anyone is welcome to do a current carfax.

Then again I think all older diablos that are drivers "need a fair amount of work to make them pristine". And after the car is absolutely perfect, I would be afraid to drive it LOL!

Thats just wierd.. I mean 65k.. 85k buy it now and nobody's touched it. I mean Ive seen Countachs that went for that much. Oh well I hope your car finds a good home ;)

Thats just wierd.. I mean 65k.. 85k buy it now and nobody's touched it. I mean Ive seen Countachs that went for that much. Oh well I hope your car finds a good home ;)

i agree at 65k is a BARGAIN!!

i don't understand the countach parallel though

Hi all,

Looks like she is gone. Just waiting for the check to clear. The price was very close to where I wanted to be.

I really want to thank all of you for your support. You guys are awesome. I strongly encouraged the new owner to become a member here. Please be as kind to him as you were to me.

Thx,

Gary

Hi all,

Looks like she is gone. Just waiting for the check to clear. The price was very close to where I wanted to be.

I really want to thank all of you for your support. You guys are awesome. I strongly encouraged the new owner to become a member here. Please be as kind to him as you were to me.

Thx,

Gary

Good deal Gary.

Dont be a stranger just because you dont have a Lambo now.

Good luck, also with your investment, hope it works out time 10 (or more).

A black Diablo for 85k... :( :( :(

Glad you got what you wanted out of her bud. I only wish I was the new owner. IMO the days of clean sub 90k-100k Diablos will not be around much longer. :(

A black Diablo for 85k... :( :( :(

Glad you got what you wanted out of her bud. I only wish I was the new owner. IMO the days of clean sub 90k-100k Diablos will not be around much longer. :(

if you are on the owner side-hopefully never again.

if you are on the buyer side-just one more time. :icon_mrgreen:

if you are on the owner side-hopefully never again.

if you are on the buyer side-just one more time. :icon_mrgreen:

Haha EXACTLY! :icon_mrgreen:

Dang, how did I miss this? Sounds like someone got a smokin deal on a Diablo. Hopefully you'll be in another one soon. Good luck with the business op.

Dang, how did I miss this? Sounds like someone got a smokin deal on a Diablo. Hopefully you'll be in another one soon. Good luck with the business op.

UDO, you were in Europe.