Lpower has been alittle dull............. NWS

You know, now that I think about it, how about an interactive DVD with plenty of "how to" footage...I see a "top seller" on amazon.com for sure! :icon_thumleft:

As for the pics...you guys are holding out in the mod forum arent you! :icon_mrgreen:

I'm not a mod , I wouldn't know. :eusa_think:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a mod , I wouldn't know. :eusa_think:

Youch, bummer, I thought that as an underboss you'd have access to all of the secret spots here. In any event, thanks again for sharing... :icon_thumleft:

hey guys its me in the pics. Thanks to Allan and Tony for letting me use thier cars and house to takes some pics. I'm excited to see the professinal ones that were taken.

Welcome aboard, prepare for the onslaught of PM's from our members :lol2:

Youch, bummer, I thought that as an underboss you'd have access to all of the secret spots here. In any event, thanks again for sharing... :icon_thumleft:

I do, Allan lives 10 minutes from my house. If I really want to see something all I need to do is ask or drive over to his house for a photoshoot. :lol2: :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

I do, Allan lives 10 minutes from my house. If I really want to see something all I need to do is ask or drive over to his house for a photoshoot. :lol2: :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

In the immortal words of Jeff the Drunk (thinly veiled reference to Howard Stern)...NICE! Now I'll quit bugging you guys so you can get back to wok on that DVD... :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_super: :icon_mrgreen:

Welcome aboard, prepare for the onslaught of PM's from our members :lol2:

I dont let my member PM anymore.... It doesnt spell well and its grammar is atrocious...

Awesome looking girl!! Thanks guys...and to the lady too!!

Guest skokos
You guys can all sleep comfortably knowing I have all the pics . B)

and you can sleep comfortably knowing if i dont have a email with all of them tomorrow youll never see cassies giant rack in anymore pictures i send you!!

Here's another thought...while you and AJ are working on the book/dvd, how about a Lambopower Calendar with all of these wholesome young women you guys are able to "work" with. :eusa_dance: :eek3dance: :icon_thumleft:

Feel free to throw in plenty of Rakjoe's conquests...er, special friends. Consider this 1 vote for an official LAMBOPOWER CALENDAR...YAY! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Opps and forgot to mention...as a nice incentive for the calander sales, some "buy one get one free" coupons for Herr Taco would be nice... :icon_super:

i think a calendar would be a great idea ....... i am offering to do another shoot anytime if tony and allen wanna set it up!!!!! thx gus your the best!! :rolleyes: :D

i think a calendar would be a great idea ....... i am offering to do another shoot anytime if tony and allen wanna set it up!!!!! thx gus your the best!! :rolleyes: :D

At this very moment, I am soooooooo happy to be married(please read this in the heaviest of sarcastic tones).

At this very moment, I am soooooooo happy to be married(please read this in the heaviest of sarcastic tones).

at least you're in scottsdale!!

Rockstar, welcome to the board. Good luck in your modeling