Roman

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you guys need an address??? :icon_thumleft:

You mean, we can't just put the money in an envelope and put "Canada" on it? I thought you guys only had one address up there! :lol2:

I suddenly find myself singing "OH Canada" in a very excited voice....

OH Canada :monkeyleft: .

I can't believe you guys forgot to mention the greatest Canadian of all time: John Candy :icon_thumleft: .

I was wondering how this thread got to 4 pages since I last saw it...

Now I'm not surprised :lol2:

It's great; takes my mind off my dilemma! :icon_mrgreen:

To most people my age they are out of style. I am sure they are great cars, but I did not grow up in that era. As I said before I like expensive, top of the line, flashy cars.

Speak for yourself.

I intend on owning a 1985 Countach 5000 QV, a 1998 Diablo SV, and (hopefully) a 1971 Muira SV. Perhaps the most amazing looking cars in the WORLD.

You just like the Murciélago because it goes "uber" fast and 50 cent owns/owned one.

I know Im just a tad bit late, seeing as how I leave for a couple hours and this thread grows by about 7 pages, but did anyone come to realize that the only phones that run on electricity are cordless? All other phones run directly from the phone jack which unless this storm knocked that out too, work, and Im sure being as rich as he is, has a phone line which would have a phone built into it. Know if the phones lines were knocked out, it doesnt matter how big your generator is, your not making a call. Now, being from Florida, which makes me practically an expert on generators, I can tell you for sure even a 5000W generator (which is small and if your using anything smaller, you must be running it out of the back of your daddies Azteck) can keep a fridge powered to save anything inside of it, while also powering numerous other appliances. But thats just my .02

couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but what are people here doing now... searching the web for people who have opinions that differ so they can have an internet war with them? :jackoff:

Vbar, those pics please? It's tommorow already, the storm has passed, electricity is up again, so time to show us those rides of yours :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: I saw he was in this thread about 30 minutes ago.

Probably busy uploading pics :icon_mrgreen:

Upload them or never show your ugly face here again! You canadian hater you!

Probably busy uploading pics :icon_mrgreen:

Upload them or never show your ugly face here again! You canadian hater you!

I'm sure it's taking him awhile because he has one of those hasselbad (or whatever they are called) cameras that are medium format digitals rated at 44 megapixels and so he has to downsize the files from 300MB a pic to a mere 1 or 2MB! :thefinger:

couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but what are people here doing now... searching the web for people who have opinions that differ so they can have an internet war with them? :jackoff:

Nope... He found me... And was quite rude about it....

Dont get your knickers in a twist about it... In the end, I think we're doing him a favor and he'll be a better person for it.... Maybe he'll learn something about being rude, and about the proper way to earn "respect" which is admittedly a huge concern of his- The lesson being: One gets respect, first and foremost by EARNING IT through their behavior, and secondly by showing it to others by not being a rude, little, snot-nosed, punk kid....

I have to give him credit though.... He's got tenacity.... He's hung in there despite the verbal beating he's taken... I have high hopes for the kid.... I cant save the world from the declining culture, but if we can save one kid on the precipice of adulthood from becoming a complete dumbass, thats an accomplishment.

Wow, Im gone a couple days and all hell breaks loose. I just had to skim through 9 pages of this thread to catch myself up! :lol:

Third: Why do I, a 36 year old (get my fcuking age right junior... You add 2 years on me again and Ill subtract two from you... capiche?) have a Myspace account? The guys here will attest that I LOATHE Myspace with a HOT, HOT HEAT.... We've had some fun fcuking threads about that place.... But Lambo-power got an official Myspace page, and so I, as a MODERATOR here, got one too... And I put my Lamborghini up as the Avatar not to "impress people" but because I am representing LP on there... Its first and foremost a tool for keeping in touch with our members, and advertising our forum..... But then, low and behold.... A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS HAD MYSPACE ACCOUNTS AS WELL!!!! Yep... Those people on my front page... ARE REALLY FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES OF MINE :shock: :shock: :shock: :thefinger:

Fourth: As for my three Benzes.... Youll be happy to know, I almost bought the Bentley you have such a fcuking hard-on for... In the end though I went with another Benz.... Its just a lot more practical.... Plus, in my industry, the S class Mercedes is the STANDARD... Mr. Spelling drove to work in one every day for 20 years, and if its good enough for him, its damn sure as hell good enough for ME....

Now grow the fcuk up, watch your fcuking tongue, dont speak unless you know what the fcuk it is youre talking about, and who youre talking too, and... Most important...

Welcome to Lambo-power!

Speaking of which, why the hell arent I on the front page!?! :icon_mrgreen: Im feeling left out here buddy! ;)

Why is it that all these guys that claim to have 10 exotics always have their digital camera battery die when called upon to make pictures? Sad thing is, they're not even his cars... like me saying I own 50 exotics and then adding the disclaimer "Oh, yea, they're located at Jay Lenos Garage". :eusa_think: