Anybody have any dirt on this 6.0?

US/UK-Diablo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that were Billy's ex 6.0, that was MINE. I sold it to Billy not Cats. I believe Cats sold it for Billy few months later. Car was sold to Billy w/ factory wing and complete service from Lambo of DC. In fact, Alex SP Engineering let me have the wing from his Orange 6.0.

I can't speak for it's condition today. However, the Car was SOLID while in my possession and I know Billy took great care of it and invested a lot more money to upgrade. Billy was kind enough to give me a chance to buy it back but I wasn't in a financial position to do so at that time.....Otherwise, that car would have been back in my garage today. It also had factory 6.0 wheels.....

Wheels in the back look odd. Take a look at the picture that comes up if you put the cursor in between 2 pictures. Looks like they should be 1" to 2" wider. Nice rims, but not wide enough. Anyone else see the same thing?

Wheels in the back look odd. Take a look at the picture that comes up if you put the cursor in between 2 pictures. Looks like they should be 1" to 2" wider. Nice rims, but not wide enough. Anyone else see the same thing?

from that angle, all looks good to me.

The car is on ebay now. I called and had to drag the number of $190K out of them. The dealer put the black wheels on the car says he has the original 6.0 wheels if the new owner wants them instead (good idea IMO). Way too much dough in my opinion for those miles. They are hanging their hat on the fact that orange is super rare on the 6.0.

Brad

The tool salesman was trying to tell me that the pearl orange 6.0 was the "MECA" of of all Lamborghini's. I see the eBay ad says "Holy Grail".

:icon_rolleyes:

I tried to engage him in conversation but nothing. He didn't ask me for my name, didn't want my phone #. I told him that I currently own 2. Another fine example of how not to sell Lambo's.

OK so the car looks and seems clean but while we would all like to see high 6.0 prices I also think that based on the current market $150-$155 would be right for that milage. If they can sell it for those kind of #'s then the market is strong for 6.0's but.................................. I don't think so with so many currently on the market.

:eusa_think:

At best a $160k car. What you guys don't see though is that online sales are totally different from walk ins at the dealership. The guy who walks into the dealership is a totally different animal than cheap asses (or educated buyers) like us, thats why most dealerships with a storefront don't pay that much attention to online sales. Perfect example is the blue 6.0 at Prestige, no matter how much crap we knew about the car, someone walked in off the street and paid $189k for the car. A dealership with a nice showroom combined with a GOOD salesman can perform miracles, throw in marginal credit where they have access to finance companies that most don't and they'll get retail ++ for a car.

At best a $160k car. What you guys don't see though is that online sales are totally different from walk ins at the dealership. The guy who walks into the dealership is a totally different animal than cheap asses (or educated buyers) like us, thats why most dealerships with a storefront don't pay that much attention to online sales. Perfect example is the blue 6.0 at Prestige, no matter how much crap we knew about the car, someone walked in off the street and paid $189k for the car. A dealership with a nice showroom combined with a GOOD salesman can perform miracles, throw in marginal credit where they have access to finance companies that most don't and they'll get retail ++ for a car.

+1

This WAS my car. If it were in the same condition today as it was a year ago (will higher miles), I WILL pay mid $150k for this car TODAY without blinking an eye....but that's because I have ownership knowledge. However for reasons Mike astutely stated, it will likely sell for in the mid to high $180.

PS: I have no affilication w/ Lambo of Dallas.

• 1 month later...
Guest MOSS

Yes, this was my car. No issues with it at all. Runs nicer than any low mileage diablo that I have owned. The car is sweet and I bet it brings strong money. 6.0 Diablos are bringing north of 200k. Very few flaws and all of the cooling updates were done. Does not leak a drop. 28k miles is not high mileage. We are just used to seeing 7 to 11k miles and the engine is not even broke in. I have bought alot of cars from this dealer and they have the nicest sales staff around. Talk to Terry Ford and he will shoot straight with you. Very honest guys that will work with you and go the extra mile.

I have no affiliation but we should always point out the good and bad guys in this market.

Yes, this was my car. No issues with it at all. Runs nicer than any low mileage diablo that I have owned. The car is sweet and I bet it brings strong money. 6.0 Diablos are bringing north of 200k. Very few flaws and all of the cooling updates were done. Does not leak a drop. 28k miles is not high mileage. We are just used to seeing 7 to 11k miles and the engine is not even broke in. I have bought alot of cars from this dealer and they have the nicest sales staff around. Talk to Terry Ford and he will shoot straight with you. Very honest guys that will work with you and go the extra mile.

I have no affiliation but we should always point out the good and bad guys in this market.

what cooling updates were there for the 6.0's???

I had a issue with cooling, but new thermostats and sensors fixed that :)

• 3 weeks later...

I think Roy Cats bought this car as what appears to be the same Orange Diablo 6.0 is in a thread postedby Roy on Ferrari Chat.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172332

If it is the same car I wonder what he was able to get it for?

Brad

No Brad, it's not a same car, that car belongs to steve, owner of driven exotics.

Roys a part owner in that shop I do believe.....