Lambo Power and Facebook

bashir26

LOL I think Ive offended a few people with my new facebook status

Then when you think it couldnt get any worst the Queen mother herself,who has been in service to her country more years then our black savior has been alive comes to visit and he gives her a $299 I-pod touch as a gift. Maybe she can use it while shes out jogging around buckingham palace.

fcuking right that is offensive. The Queen's mother has been dead for years.:dumbass: :eusa_doh:

Now giving the Queen an ipod is actually a good symbolic gesture, an American product but designed by an Englishman.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos
fcuking right that is offensive. The Queen's mother has been dead for years.:dumbass: :eusa_doh:

Now giving the Queen an ipod is actually a good symbolic gesture, an American product but designed by an Englishman.

The jogging part was sarcasm you limey f* :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_butt:

If its any consolation, I at least enjoyed reading it Rob. Sometimes its fun to poke the bee hive just to watch all the bees start buzzing and getting pissed!

I am on Facebook (Robert Douglas in Vegas) and joined the LP page a while back. I think I uploaded some cool pics...I will go check.

- Robert

Guest skokos
If its any consolation, I at least enjoyed reading it Rob. Sometimes its fun to poke the bee hive just to watch all the bees start buzzing and getting pissed!

Haha exactly. Thats all i was doing. You should have seen the rest of the 50 comments.i kept ripping on there savior and people were pissed

Haha exactly. Thats all i was doing. You should have seen the rest of the 50 comments.i kept ripping on there savior and people were pissed

ignorance is bliss! And i just want to apologize ahead of time for the amount of pictures that will be posted on your opening page come saturday night for my birthday party. I tend to get a little inebriated and the blackberry starts uploading pictures left and right!

Well that's for any party. Heck, I love saying things to get my "born again" Christian friends swinging lol. And when Bush was in office, oooo the fun I had.

Guest skokos
ignorance is bliss! And i just want to apologize ahead of time for the amount of pictures that will be posted on your opening page come saturday night for my birthday party. I tend to get a little inebriated and the blackberry starts uploading pictures left and right!
lol Post away!!

lol @ benjamin button, why not?

HAHAHA you liked that huh

Haha exactly. Thats all i was doing. You should have seen the rest of the 50 comments.i kept ripping on their savior and people were pissed

:icon_super:

I finally started one a couple months ago, and hardly use it.

Guest skokos
no facebook here. Just dont think its something I want to do.

Im liking facebook alot more then I ever have myspace. try it out,I think you would like it and it can be very cool the people you can find and connect with. From here,friends and family,old highschool buddies,business. If not im sure you wont be missing out to much but it can be very entertaining

Im liking facebook alot more then I ever have myspace. try it out,I think you would like it and it can be very cool the people you can find and connect with. From here,friends and family,old highschool buddies,business. If not im sure you wont be missing out to much but it can be very entertaining

thats why I am resistent. seems a bit invasive.

Guest skokos
thats why I am resistent. seems a bit invasive.

it can be if you allow it to be

What Rob said.

This time exactly last year my Grandfather passed away whilst my mum was in hospital having an operation. She was under the knife when I my dad and I had a row about going to the funeral in France. It has changed the relationship between my dad and I but by me going to France I met up with a whole load of family that I have not met in years. So during the wake we are sitting around the table and my cousins and I start talking about inane stuff and Facebook comes up.

Ever since then I have been in really close contact with my cousins and their lives whereas as before we knew each other but not well enough.

Now mum has made good progress and I got her laptop she too can follow what goes on with her family.

It was a great stepping stone for her and now she talks to her sisters and her Aunties (who are very elderly) using Skype. In fact during the wake Facebook launched some fantastic anecdotes that always brings a smile to my face when I think about them at work.

Without these stepping stones that facebook put in place the family would not be so strong and now we have this amazing unity that has grown against a certain member of the family that is hell bent on taking the family to court over every single piece of inheritance.

Ok it could be said it boils down to your relationship with your family but through the lows of the last 12 months Facebook has been great for subliminal moral support. Plus I get to see pics of my cousins hot Parisian friends.

I am friends with some people from school and as Rob rightly says you can prevent some other people from viewing you - you can set so many privacy levels. There has been some people that I would not give the steam off my shit to try to contact me and they go straight into the block list. Some people I would like contact but not for them to know too much about me and I have set what they can and cannot see on my profile.

Guest skokos
What Rob said.

This time exactly last year my Grandfather passed away whilst my mum was in hospital having an operation. She was under the knife when I my dad and I had a row about going to the funeral in France. It has changed the relationship between my dad and I but by me going to France I met up with a whole load of family that I have not met in years. So during the wake we are sitting around the table and my cousins and I start talking about inane stuff and Facebook comes up.

Ever since then I have been in really close contact with my cousins and their lives whereas as before we knew each other but not well enough.

Now mum has made good progress and I got her laptop she too can follow what goes on with her family.

It was a great stepping stone for her and now she talks to her sisters and her Aunties (who are very elderly) using Skype. In fact during the wake Facebook launched some fantastic anecdotes that always brings a smile to my face when I think about them at work.

Without these stepping stones that facebook put in place the family would not be so strong and now we have this amazing unity that has grown against a certain member of the family that is hell bent on taking the family to court over every single piece of inheritance.

Ok it could be said it boils down to your relationship with your family but through the lows of the last 12 months Facebook has been great for subliminal moral support. Plus I get to see pics of my cousins hot Parisian friends.

I am friends with some people from school and as Rob rightly says you can prevent some other people from viewing you - you can set so many privacy levels. There has been some people that I would not give the steam off my shit to try to contact me and they go straight into the block list. Some people I would like contact but not for them to know too much about me and I have set what they can and cannot see on my profile.

:iamwithstupid:

• 4 weeks later...

just joined Facebook, been very entertaining re-uniting with many old contacts!

just joined Facebook, been very entertaining re-uniting with many old contacts!

So you're finally catching up with Diego and Guus on facebook? :eusa_dance:

I joined Facebook well over a year ago. Used it for ten minutes, decided it was stupid and didn't go back...for a year. I started using it again a few months ago and now find it very useful. I discovered the value of Facebook isn't in the site itself, it is in the people who use it. Eighteen months ago no one I knew was using it, now that is has hit a critical mass with people I like, I think it is great.

You only have to publish what you want people to know, and you can "mute" friends that turn out to be rubbish.

- Robert

I joined Facebook well over a year ago. Used it for ten minutes, decided it was stupid and didn't go back...for a year. I started using it again a few months ago and now find it very useful. I discovered the value of Facebook isn't in the site itself, it is in the people who use it. Eighteen months ago no one I knew was using it, now that is has hit a critical mass with people I like, I think it is great.

You only have to publish what you want people to know, and you can "mute" friends that turn out to be rubbish.

- Robert

and if you leave the country for a year, you can check up to see if the girls you like have put on weight! :icon_mrgreen: