Lambo Power and Facebook

bashir26

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between Facebook and myspace?

It started out as Facebook was for college students and Myspace was for everyone and anyone but that difference has gotten really convaluted as of lately. Facebook has "Diversified" and now is for highschoolers and bands much the same way myspace is.

The bigest noticable difference is Myspace is baisically a webpage for a person/group/organization where as Facebook has more of a Profile with less customizationable stuff but is far more informational. Personally I cant stand myspace, too much glitz and glam crap.

Both are tools of stalkers though ;)

I have a facebook too. Facebook used to be awesome but now its getting loaded with bullshit "apps" that people keep needlessly adding to their profiles. Its making it cluttered like myspace. Anybody up for starting an Lpower group?

I use it.

I dont see the point of making a Lambo Power group on facebook. I would rather see them remain separate.

:iamwithstupid: We have a fabulous community here.

Well I'm going to make a facebook group so all of us actually can add each other :) i'll make it sometime today

I have a facebook too. Facebook used to be awesome but now its getting loaded with bullshit "apps" that people keep needlessly adding to their profiles.

I agree. It was good when it was only for college kids. But when they let everyone in it became to "myspace" like for my liking. That being said yes I do have Facebook, but I dont get into it like a lot of the people do. I only log on when I see I have a message or comment.