YOU NEED TO SEE "EVERYONE BANNED" IN FERRARI CHAT

ZoomZoomGregg

Guys (especially Joey and Hovik)...Log onto FChat and go the the "everyone banned" thread. Some guy named master camel just went off on you guys...And although this guy was banned...the moderators (instead of deleting it) are allowing it to stay on to embarass you.

WHAT A fcuking DISGRACE

Zoom Zoom, not to point out the obvious, but isnt it easier to contact your friends by phone, text, smoke signals, tin cans with a string, than to do it through forums?

No, he's been banned too, now.

Gregg, this whole exchange has brought up a few good points, though. One particular issue is that while in person one may be a great guy, online, personas come across differently and may be entirely incongruent with real life personas.

That is, you might be a great guy in person, which I honestly believe is the case, but online I have to admit that you were quick to dish out shit against the FChatters that entered your thread regarding the 599 purchase. I think you meant well, and I think they meant well, but they did have a good point in that someone with the means to purchase a Murcielago roadster should know whether or not a 599 at 325K would be considered a good deal, or otherwise.

Anyway, I think this vendetta means much more to you than the rest of us. It's a foregone conclusion that FChat is a craphole. I imposed a ban on myself because it has become infested with children who do nothing more than quote magazine times and argue about Supras versus 360s. It's truly idiotic.

Basically, FChat is a waste of time, and you are honestly going to hurt your own IQ by participating.

LOL nice. The moderator that banned the user, but didn't erase the post is a complete DOUCH.

Ah, whatever... fcuk THEM.

Zoom Zoom, not to point out the obvious, but isnt it easier to contact your friends by phone, text, smoke signals, tin cans with a string, than to do it through forums?

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I agree. We all know F-Chat sucks, but this is Lambopower. No need for 3 different threads on the same topic.

You are right...My bad....I apologize...I am just soo fcuking angry that I'm not thinking straight.

Thanks

No, he's been banned too, now.

Gregg, this whole exchange has brought up a few good points, though. One particular issue is that while in person one may be a great guy, online, personas come across differently and may be entirely incongruent with real life personas.

That is, you might be a great guy in person, which I honestly believe is the case, but online I have to admit that you were quick to dish out shit against the FChatters that entered your thread regarding the 599 purchase. I think you meant well, and I think they meant well, but they did have a good point in that someone with the means to purchase a Murcielago roadster should know whether or not a 599 at 325K would be considered a good deal, or otherwise.

Anyway, I think this vendetta means much more to you than the rest of us. It's a foregone conclusion that FChat is a craphole. I imposed a ban on myself because it has become infested with children who do nothing more than quote magazine times and argue about Supras versus 360s. It's truly idiotic.

Basically, FChat is a waste of time, and you are honestly going to hurt your own IQ by participating.

Hey-

I was only quick to dish out shit after people (who did not know me and did nto try to know me) started saying really nasty things about me. Not just doubting..but being rude.......

And withthe purchase....It was never whether or not if it was a good deal. Of course I know its a good deal to buy a 500K car for 295.....that wasn't the problem...I wasnot buying this car to "add to my collection" I personally don't really care for it (my murci and I are happy enough" It was that i have never flipped a car...and wanted some insight...thats all. I was not going to spnd 300K for a car that I would hold for a year and have kicked down after the new dino or some other dancing donkey hybrid. And since i have never bought a car for investment purposes before...Ijust wanted a little help..and look what it got me.

And yes....maybe I am taking it a little too far. i don't like tough guys who think their tough guys b/c they are hundreds of miles away. B/c if they were in the next town, hovik will tell you, they would be bleeding out of every orafice of their body

Hey-

I was only quick to dish out shit after people (who did not know me and did nto try to know me) started saying really nasty things about me. Not just doubting..but being rude.......

And withthe purchase....It was never whether or not if it was a good deal. Of course I know its a good deal to buy a 500K car for 295.....that wasn't the problem...I wasnot buying this car to "add to my collection" I personally don't really care for it (my murci and I are happy enough" It was that i have never flipped a car...and wanted some insight...thats all. I was not going to spnd 300K for a car that I would hold for a year and have kicked down after the new dino or some other dancing donkey hybrid. And since i have never bought a car for investment purposes before...Ijust wanted a little help..and look what it got me.

And yes....maybe I am taking it a little too far. i don't like tough guys who think their tough guys b/c they are hundreds of miles away. B/c if they were in the next town, hovik will tell you, they would be bleeding out of every orafice of their body

It's the downside of these boards and the internet in general. People who you would never associate with can talk smart and be keyboard warriors. Just the other day on Fchat some kid was making his opinion known about what a terrible ripoff the Reventon is and that the people who are buying them are all idiots with no sense.

I made the mistake of going back and forth with him until I finally realized that he doesn't even own a Lambo or anything newsworthy and to add to it, isn't even a paid member at Fchat.

From that point I reminded myself that this kid and I would never have any words in person. I'm not about to waste my time typing to him on the internet.

Hey-

Well, that's the thing right there - if they were in person, they'd never talk to you like that. It's because they are hidden behind a veil of anonymity that they are able to talk tough and sling shit.

Look at your footer and the cars you have listed. It's not exactly like you're hurting. So basically we've got a successful business man who has a very impressive garage, arguing with a pack of kids whose career highlight is asking their last customer if they'd like fries with their meal.

Just cut your loses and move on. The universe has a way of sorting things out anyway...

Well, that's the thing right there - if they were in person, they'd never talk to you like that. It's because they are hidden behind a veil of anonymity that they are able to talk tough and sling shit.

Look at your footer and the cars you have listed. It's not exactly like you're hurting. So basically we've got a successful business man who has a very impressive garage, arguing with a pack of kids whose career highlight is asking their last customer if they'd like fries with their meal.

Just cut your loses and move on. The universe has a way of sorting things out anyway...

I know man......I Know. Thanks.

I know man......I Know. Thanks.

If I were you I would go ahead and cancel the order for the 599 and blame it on fchat, tell the dealer to contact the factory and tell them too....

actually who cares, I'm just stirring shit anyway.. :jackoff:

I agree. We all know F-Chat sucks, but this is Lambopower. No need for 3 different threads on the same topic.

I totally agree. Enough already; you guys should now move on and call that episode "over". And, as topcarbon said and I also said (in another thread) = if you still want to fester about this do it on the phone with your local friends. :) I know you would agree.

ZOOMZOOM

I am going to lock this thread because i am sick and tired about hearing who got banned from F-chat and who didn't.I see from your profile that you are 40 years old which means you are one of the older members on the board which also means i cannot call you son :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Most 40 year olds are quite mellow or mellower as they gave already experienced quite a bit in life and learn how to take things in stride and not to let silly things bother them.

Internet chat boards are one of those silly things.You are obviously an emotional person and you have let your emotions take over common sense and logic.So a bunch of anonymous kids or morons got you going and you let them get you all riled up which resluted in a ban by a bigger bunch or morons whose only highlight in life seems to be the fact that they can yield some sort of power on an internet board.So be it.Who cares.

Chances are you wouldn't give these people time of the day in a scoial surrounding so why even give them the opportunity to interact with you on board when it is quite clear they have more than a few screws loose.

I am willing to bet you have much more going for you than these turkeys ever will and that being the case take the high road.Their loss.

Also,as a side note,there really is no need to threathen anyone with physical violence anywhere even though i know those comments slipped out of you because of frustration.Violence is of those things that dumb people resort to because they don't know how to express themselves in any other way when confronted with a hostile situation and again i am quite sure you are above all of that.

To sum it up: Be cool and stay away from these idiots.They don't deserve you