219mph investigation...

MiSdIrEcTeD_1

Looks like "someone" needs to lay low... Its a shame this has gone this far. Ive done worse in airplanes over the Phoenix/ Scottsdale area. Best of luck. Maybe the Mods can help clean up a few things here so as not to aid anyone trying to prosecute. Feel free to delete this post as well if u need.

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx...18-d5238bcbf048

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh-oh...

Ok, wasn't the video shot in Mexico? There are no faces shown, how do they know who was driving? There's another video of a guy traveling at 219 in an LP, why isn't that one being investigated? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

The video is fake. Lp640 couldnt do 219 with an SLR pushing it. Next we will see his Kaoss 4000 going 350mph.

Only if it was falling off a cliff :lol2: with an SLR behind it ;) It's a CG doctored speedo

The video is fake. Lp640 couldnt do 219 with an SLR pushing it. Next we will see his Kaoss 4000 going 350mph.

They must have been sitting still on a dyno to get that speedo reading. 219 on a real road, in an LP...not possible

Looks like a few other AZ news sites are reporting it also. Theres apparently some confusion too as to what and when, notice which vid they are using in this report.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/homepagetopst...r.47081543.html

The beauty of speeding up film and digital editing at its best. We need to come up with something like this to drive traffic to our site.

Wow, that's insane!

I think it's going a bit too far, at least the driver was smart... Did it at a time where no one is out, and he didn't hurt anyone.

It's over with, so why deal with it now?

they should really target the supra, viper, POS, bike guys that do highway rolls. this just blown over because its a lamborghini

Does this really come as a surprise to anybody?

Fortunetly these video's are all shot on Foreign soil so it's a moot point.

BTW- MiSdIrEcTeD_1 ..Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? I find it odd that you have 2 posts and both of them are related to this topic.

BTW- MiSdIrEcTeD_1 ..Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? I find it odd that you have 2 posts and both of them are related to this topic.

:iamwithstupid:

Yes, I recognize it, it's the highway from TJ to Ensenda, has a very similar landscape to Arizona and the 219 is not in MPH but in Km/h.. :thefinger:

Yes, I recognize it, it's the highway from TJ to Ensenda, has a very similar landscape to Arizona and the 219 is not in MPH but in Km/h.. :thefinger:

Thats only, what, 134?

Lets just say I'm a long time lurker, just joined the other day. Im also very familiar with the Phoenix area, used to fly alot around there. Thats probably plenty to know for now.

Lets just say I'm a long time lurker, just joined the other day. Im also very familiar with the Phoenix area, used to fly alot around there. Thats probably plenty to know for now.

Where you the one dropping kilos in my neighbors backyard! You missed once! THANKS!!!!

" 2006 shiny silver Lamborghini Mercialago"

LOL...they don't have the right color, year or model.

It was a 1997 red Lamboghini Garlrodol.