877 rwhp on Super G!!!!

g-force

Jason just called me to report 877 rwhp.

This is a full 200 more rwhp then my TT Gallardo..hard to

imagine as I thought mine was a BEAST...this one will be a MONSTER!!!

supergdyno1.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is ridiculous! Whos car was it? That is 123rwhp off of the 1000 goal.

NO it isn't the 1000 hp was flywheel hp. this is in EXCESS of that.

It is Andrews Car (not a board poster) .

My car is next up.

Insane. :headbang:

Meanwhile Audi can't get the Gallardo's engine to operate at 580HP via TT in R8 mules without catching on fire and burning to the ground at the N-Ring (has happened three times in the past 90 days, and they've since given up).

Maybe they should pay Jason to consult... ;)

Meanwhile Audi can't get the Gallardo's engine to operate at 580HP via TT in R8 mules without catching on fire and burning to the ground at the N-Ring (has happened three times in the past 90 days, and they've since given up).

he has HUGE water to air intercooler system.Currently placed in trunk leaving virtually no room for anything else.

he has HUGE water to air intercooler system.Currently placed in trunk leaving virtually no room for anything else.

:lol2:

That is awesome, I call that a "practical usage" of the trunk for sure. :icon_thumleft:

NO it isn't the 1000 hp was flywheel hp. this is in EXCESS of that.

It is Andrews Car (not a board poster) .

My car is next up.

Wow! I thought it was RWHP, but nonetheless it is amazing. This should be the first 9 sec Lamborghini. Is Andrew a Floridian?

BTW Can you say VEYRON SLAUGHTER anyone? :icon_mrgreen:

He lives is So Fl. this is the kid with the Reventon on order, CGT, LP640, and who knows what other surprises.

I think hes like 23.

I was wondering due to the proximity of quarter mile strips. Moroso is pretty close to sea level, so the D/A will not take a toll on the ET or trap. It will be a true number instead of playing with a D/A calculator.

can you guys fill me in on what the super g has over the std tt set up? I am guessing it is race fuel set up with more boost? what can the tranny, driveline, clutch etc handle on the g's? Can the awd system take this much power safely?

You can't even begin to compare the backflips over shark tanks the OE's have to go through to get things done LEGALLY vs what a tuning shop can do. Emissions and all that b/s plays havoc on the whole thing.

23 with a reventon? damn who is this kid? Did he start facebook or something? lol

can you guys fill me in on what the super g has over the std tt set up? I am guessing it is race fuel set up with more boost? what can the tranny, driveline, clutch etc handle on the g's? Can the awd system take this much power safely?

primarily just that race fuel/boost using Carillo rods........

Does jason have any pictures of the car?

I'll ask him Car has black dymags.. I'd like to see it also as I'm buying BMW Racers dymags for the Spider.

Jus got 1 thing 2 say!!! fcuk ME!!!!!!!!! that's some serious horsepower, i was happy when my skyline hit around 580HP this is gonna be 1 INSANE G!!! congrats 2 whoever's car it is!! :drunk:

...and Vroom's article in C/D is less than four weeks away from hitting mailboxes.

I suspect you'll be glad you got the Spyder done BEFORE that piece Wayne. ;)

...and Vroom's article in C/D is less than four weeks away from hitting mailboxes.

I suspect you'll be glad you got the Spyder done BEFORE that piece Wayne. ;)

I'M READY!

Awesome dyno pulls!! Can't wait to see Ripper's yellow 1000 hp super TT G run at the strip this Sunday. Yeah thats right as of today, there are two 1000 hp G's ready to hit the streets, Rippers yellow one and the V.I. SE. :icon_thumleft: