LOL! Roys latest reply

Allan-Herbie

Allan my son

You have nothing to prove to anyone.Your integrity imo cannot be questioned and the same brutal honesty that you deal with everything applies to your comments on these threads.The truth always wins but some people don't want to hear the truth and that is their loss

For the record,anyone fucks with Allan i have a personal beef with not that he needs help taking care of himself.

Let the festivities continue

Thanks Daddy! When we gettin together? Been awhile since Ive seen ya, and god knows your getting old!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Daddy! When we gettin together? Been awhile since Ive seen ya, and god knows your getting old!

You will have pm soon son.Check it

Here are a few more Roy. Here is my Murci, fixed with Kit car parts, frame damage, fallen off a cliff, branded salvage title in El Salvador, but after clearing Texas, paris and then eventually north Dakota, the title rings clear! Ohhh wait. Thats not my car, thats your cars!

Car on flat bed after being brought to Alex's shop from the port after being shipped from Hawaii.

424f7eb8c7ecf79fac996f2ad92955adALMURCIE04.jpg

3408bb08a3abc456c033fa4169abb343ALMURCIE01.jpg

Car was sold at the insurance auction in Houston by a dealer after the frame was pulled and straightened out:

Pick Up Location : TX - HOUSTON

Sale Date : 1/5/07 Item# 19

Description : 2005 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO

Color : YELLO

VIN : ZHWBU26M95LA01599

Title Type : SALVAGE TITLE/REBUILDABLE

Loss Type : COLLISION

Mileage : 1203 A

Damage Type : FR

Keys: YES

Current Bid: $0 USD

On Minimum Bid

13258976_9X_3_.jpg

And like I said, when I posted the info on this car, Roy was ALL OVER ME to get it for him or turn him on to who was selling the car, he was even generous enough to offer me a "bird dog"!

Ok well If Allan needs help in this "legal action" Roy will be seeking call me. WE OWNED THIS fcuking MURCI. IT WAS FUCKED UP. WE SOLD IT BECAUSE WEKNEW WE WOULDNT MAKE MUCH PROFIT IF ANY.

Roys latest Reply, I have deleted the first paragraph as it has nothing to do with anything, more along the lines of I say Roys cars are trash, and he calls someone else on this board other than me a crook. :lol2:

DO TELL ALLAN! REMEMBER ITS ALL PUBLIC RECORD! :eusa_dance: See once again how me being a crook is being pulled into this arguement? Somehow my background causes Roy to purchase and peddle fucked up cars! SHAME ON ME!

As far as the "once again I had no idea of the cars history", anyone with any understanding of damage disclosure laws knows that if you try to pull a fast one by selling a car with damage history (especially as severe as that blue 6.0) w/o disclosing it, the buyer can come after you, get all his money back plus costs, SO ENOUGH OF THE "I HAD NO IDEA, THE SELLER DIDN'T INFORM US BULLSHIT!"

Has my background caused anyone else to engage in questionable business practices? If so I apologize in advance... :jackoff:

Ok well If Allan needs help in this "legal action" Roy will be seeking call me. WE OWNED THIS fcuking MURCI. IT WAS FUCKED UP. WE SOLD IT BECAUSE WEKNEW WE WOULDNT MAKE MUCH PROFIT IF ANY.

Dude, your dad's the guy in TX who pulls the cars and then dumps them in copart? Ask your dad what he thinks about that car having a clean title now and what the state would do to the car your dealers license (not you, but the people who own the car now) if they found out the car had a clean title.

To all those that doubt the power of Lambopower:

(found this on another Lambo site)

LINK: http://POS/showthread.php?t=2657

(copy and pasted below)

OK just in time for Christmas 2004 Gallardo $124,444.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, here we go, just in time for Christmas!!

http://www.xxx/used_vehi...29de034d57db2c

ALSO, prior to anyone saying no disclose on this car.....PLEASE be aware that the front hood was damaged by a transporter dropping an item on the front hood. The hood was REPLACED with OEM factory part and paint by authorized Lamborghini Dealer at a cost to the insurance company of a little over 10K. I have also enclosed pics of the car with the damage PRIOR to repair!! OH and yes, a bird **** on it once at Band camp!!

PS If you want you may have the old hood as well, will ship it with the car.

Attached Thumbnails

Has my background caused anyone else to engage in questionable business practices? If so I apologize in advance... :jackoff:

I knew there was a reason I was so tempted to start moving drugs between Miami and Columbia. Shame on you abolfaz!

To all those that doubt the power of Lambopower:

(found this on another Lambo site)

LINK: http://POS/showthread.php?t=2657

(copy and pasted below)

OK just in time for Christmas 2004 Gallardo $124,444.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, here we go, just in time for Christmas!!

http://www.xxx/used_vehi...29de034d57db2c

ALSO, prior to anyone saying no disclose on this car.....PLEASE be aware that the front hood was damaged by a transporter dropping an item on the front hood. The hood was REPLACED with OEM factory part and paint by authorized Lamborghini Dealer at a cost to the insurance company of a little over 10K. I have also enclosed pics of the car with the damage PRIOR to repair!! OH and yes, a bird **** on it once at Band camp!!

PS If you want you may have the old hood as well, will ship it with the car.

Attached Thumbnails

Actually that car in another thread was supposedly sold, and then the buyer backed out after finding out the hood story, and the fact that car ALSO has a carfax mileage discrepancy.

DO TELL ALLAN! REMEMBER ITS ALL PUBLIC RECORD! :eusa_dance: See once again how me being a crook is being pulled into this arguement? Somehow my background causes Roy to purchase and peddle fucked up cars! SHAME ON ME!

As far as the "once again I had no idea of the cars history", anyone with any understanding of damage disclosure laws knows that if you try to pull a fast one by selling a car with damage history (especially as severe as that blue 6.0) w/o disclosing it, the buyer can come after you, get all his money back plus costs, SO ENOUGH OF THE "I HAD NO IDEA, THE SELLER DIDN'T INFORM US BULLSHIT!"

This was the first paragraph:

OH come on...you can read...open the link read it, I am sure you are aware of his not so up and up deals on damaged Lamborghini's? Not to mention that he has said several times on the boards in the past that he DOES NOT sell cars or has anything to with it...BUT IN his Law Suit HE CLAIMS it has HURT his sales in the "Exotic Lamborghini car market"...HMMMMMMMMM so does he sell cars or not...?

Here are a few more Roy. Here is my Murci, fixed with Kit car parts, frame damage, fallen off a cliff, branded salvage title in El Salvador, but after clearing Texas, paris and then eventually north Dakota, the title rings clear! Ohhh wait. Thats not my car, thats your cars!

Car on flat bed after being brought to Alex's shop from the port after being shipped from Hawaii.

I assisted Allan, along with the guys at SP with selling the Murcielago. The buyer was aware that the car had some minor paint work {by my standards, not Roy's} on the car, because I told him. We arranged for him to see and inspect the car at SP Engineering. He was very pleased with the car and purchased the Murcielago. I spoke with him not too long ago. He loves the Murcielago. When asked if he would consider selling the car, he stated "I would need $225,000 for the car". To me that means he is very happy with his Murcielago. Here is a picture of the car after Allan and SP did a makeover, including an SP exhaust system. Roy did buy the gentleman's LM002, so he can feel free to call him and ask about the Murcielago purchase. Allan did spend some money on the car, and sold it at a very fair price. As a matter of fact, the market went up on Murcielagos' shortly thereafter.

post-1253-1197570850_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1197570997_thumb.jpg

This was the first paragraph:

OH come on...you can read...open the link read it, I am sure you are aware of his not so up and up deals on damaged Lamborghini's? Not to mention that he has said several times on the boards in the past that he DOES NOT sell cars or has anything to with it...BUT IN his Law Suit HE CLAIMS it has HURT his sales in the "Exotic Lamborghini car market"...HMMMMMMMMM so does he sell cars or not...?

What a dipshit, the person involved in that lawsuit should be consulting an attorney not this guy...

Deliverance_ROY.JPG

What a dipshit, the person involved in that lawsuit should be consulting an attorney not this guy...

Fcuking brilliant! Is he choking him or humping him in the pic? :lol2: :lol2:

Allan your Murcie was Pimp. I love it.

Ive seen Allans old Murcie.... I remember it being the first murci I liked the looks of... And the first time Ive like a Lamborghini in Red.

Everything Allan did with his car including but not limited to the purchase, the shipping, the mods and the sale of his car were COMPLETELY DOCUMENTED ON LAMBOPOWER!

Roys latest Reply, I have deleted the first paragraph as it has nothing to do with anything, more along the lines of I say Roys cars are trash, and he calls someone else on this board other than me a crook. :lol2:

".but your right it has nothing to do with the 6.0...or your white SV or your red 02 Murcie with its damage that was repaired and sold with no disclose..and of course lets not forget the way you obtained that car as well..

we both have had the story cars, the main difference is you KNOWINGLY sold the cars and KNOWINGLY failed to disclose...I just wait to disclose once some one that is a true buyer calls on an add...big difference Because I DO DISCLOSE......but it is of no matter, because there is nothing I can do or say that changes your thoughts and views of me...so be it.

And just for the record, I have said it before and I will say it again...I NEVER ever bad mouthed your SE, in fact I tried to sell it to Shawn who decided to get an e-gear...REMEMBER..I can send you all the back and forth e-mails between us and Shawn if you do not recall??

I will as have said prior that I DID tell Chris Kelly's Boss/owner/partner what ever the hell he is that your car was not worth 185K wholesale...yep sure did...that's what Dealers do for each other, BUT that was AFTER he called me behind Chris Kelly's back to ask if it was a good deal...cause he felt it was not..

Yes I have told people of the incident of the G car in Vancouver BC that Lamborghini FAILED to repair under warranty due to it having all its cats removed and causing engine failure...BUT that was never said about your car... "

Honestly this is getting to be like argueing with a 3 year old. I say Roys cars have been hit by a steam Roller, and Roy counters with well what about your SV! You didnt tell people you had nitrous. You are right Roy, my car went through a fully documented 20K service with new clutch and I lied to everyone and their mother about the nitrous. :lol2: :lol2:

So now, Roy has decided to bring my Murci into it, and try and compare that, to his cars in question. Im not quite sure what he means about how I obtained my Murci, but that was never a secret either. I told EVERYONE. There were threads about it. Old guy in Hawaii trys selling Murci. Atfirst asks all the money in the world. No one even replies. Car is in Hawaii, no one will bother with shipping, and no market in Hawaii. I make an offer on the car, he continues to wait and try and sell, even asking a friend of his to help him. No luck, counters my 110K offer with a 120K offer, I accept, but then alternator goes out , as does starter, so we subtract the cost, I buy car for 116K. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT. LOL

So Im assuming that Roy wants to also say the car suffered extreme damage of some sort, and that I didnt disclose it to the new owner. Inmo, there is a big difference in selling salvage titled frame damaged cars, and a car that had a few niggles that needed to be fixed due to an old mans careless driving. judge for yourselves. :lol2: :lol2:

So heres the pics of the car, all but the last 2 were pics taken by Dave,( who was asked by the guy who owned it to help him sell it) taken for me, after he detailed the car in Hawaii. The last 2 pics were taken after the car was delivered to SP. Those pics are of it in its original untouched condition. In the pics you can see the front bumper scratch. In addition, both side skirts were scratched, if i remember all the wheels were curbed, or maybe 2-3 of them, the rear light was foggy, one of the 1/4 panels needed to be buffed as it was slightly hazey, th einterior was dirty, some of the switches were sticky. In the end, when purchased, car was never in an accident, all books and records, and everything worked after the alternator/starter were replaced.

I would love to know how this compares to anything Roy does, or has done, especially his blue 6.0 that he soo vehemently expresses that he disclosed all. :lol2: :lol2:

The only thing wrong with you getting the Murci. was that I didn't find it first. :lol2: You got a great deal and there is nothing wrong with that. :icon_thumleft:

Roy's tactic to shift the spotlight to Allan and Mike's business dealings is irrelevant and goofy. They are not the one's with the questionable business tactics involving Lamborghinis.

You guys have nothing to defend. Roy on the other hand has a lot to explain. Don't fall for the bait and switch. The issue sits squarely on his shoulders and has nothing to do with a white SV or a red Murcie.

Roy's tactic to shift the spotlight to Allan and Mike's business dealings is irrelevant and goofy.

If he didn't deflect the attention to others then he would have no choice but to explain his business practices, then what?!

Guest MOSS
I assisted Allan, along with the guys at SP with selling the Murcielago. The buyer was aware that the car had some minor paint work {by my standards, not Roy's} on the car, because I told him. We arranged for him to see and inspect the car at SP Engineering. He was very pleased with the car and purchased the Murcielago. I spoke with him not too long ago. He loves the Murcielago. When asked if he would consider selling the car, he stated "I would need $225,000 for the car". To me that means he is very happy with his Murcielago. Here is a picture of the car after Allan and SP did a makeover, including an SP exhaust system. Roy did buy the gentleman's LM002, so he can feel free to call him and ask about the Murcielago purchase. Allan did spend some money on the car, and sold it at a very fair price. As a matter of fact, the market went up on Murcielagos' shortly thereafter.

Ok, I like this car alot. One of the first cars around here to get the cool 6.0 type wing. Very Nice!

I have been reading both forums about this and could only come up with one conclusion... DO YOUR HOMEWORK WHEN BUYING CARS. It really doesnt matter whether Roy is right or Allen is right. Ultimately it is just the buyer doing a comprehensive due diligence. Finding out from previous owners, going on forums like this, and doing your research. When looking for a car, I ALWAYS need to do research regardless of who is selling me the car. And that is the key... ALOT of research. I have heard of good stories about Roy as well ... so I wont make any judgements about him. But, even if I dealt with him or any guy selling me a car, I cant just rely on them or take their word for it. Because, regardless of what it is, at the end of the day, its still a car. Regardless whether its a junker or an exotic, it makes no difference. YOU STILL HAVE TO RESEARCH. I do applaud the forums that provide the pictures and information about the vehicle. To me the forums are to provide information that allows me to decide whether I want the car based on its history or not. Funny thing is there are people in this world that dont mind that kind of history... but the key is that the information is there for them to decide. Its like some prefer to deal with one dealer over another and so on... So while many take offense to the information or lack of info Roy has provided, at the end of the day everyone should know he is in the business of selling these cars. If we take the situation for what it is, perhaps there wont be tempers flaring. Lets not take it personal, its only business.... especially when there is money involved...

I have been reading both forums about this and could only come up with one conclusion... DO YOUR HOMEWORK WHEN BUYING CARS. It really doesnt matter whether Roy is right or Allen is right. Ultimately it is just the buyer doing a comprehensive due diligence. Finding out from previous owners, going on forums like this, and doing your research. When looking for a car, I ALWAYS need to do research regardless of who is selling me the car. And that is the key... ALOT of research. I have heard of good stories about Roy as well ... so I wont make any judgements about him. But, even if I dealt with him or any guy selling me a car, I cant just rely on them or take their word for it. Because, regardless of what it is, at the end of the day, its still a car. Regardless whether its a junker or an exotic, it makes no difference. YOU STILL HAVE TO RESEARCH. I do applaud the forums that provide the pictures and information about the vehicle. To me the forums are to provide information that allows me to decide whether I want the car based on its history or not. Funny thing is there are people in this world that dont mind that kind of history... but the key is that the information is there for them to decide. Its like some prefer to deal with one dealer over another and so on... So while many take offense to the information or lack of info Roy has provided, at the end of the day everyone should know he is in the business of selling these cars. If we take the situation for what it is, perhaps there wont be tempers flaring. Lets not take it personal, its only business.... especially when there is money involved...

I totally disagree with you.Just because Roy is in the business of selling cars doesn't mean he should be as deceitful as possible towards his customers.

There is the right way of doing business and the wrong way and you are condoning the wrong way.As a buyer you can do all the research you want but if the seller is hellbent on deceiving and/or defrauding you he will and you end up being screwed.

And you would take it personally if you ended up on the short end of the deal