Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

said it before - my favorite ever thread...keep em comin' = pure entertainment - I love to laugh!!! and there is some funny shit here!!!!

Bored while shopping with your wife? Here's some ideas for fun :icon_mrgreen:

I laughed so hard at this one I got an AB workout. I can't wait to try some of there next time the GF takes me to Target!

Here is a picture of some compressed air. Actually "medical grade".

It is a little hard to make out, but on the left you can see it is just air. On the right are the words "Federal law prohibits dispensing without prescription"

You will find the same inscription on tanks of medical Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen, but come on, this is AIR!

In the US, they could probably seize your car if they found controlled substances like air in it.

If you drove a spyder, there is probably so much air in it, they could call you a dealer!

The next time you see someone passed out and yell, "Get back, give him some air!" remember you must be a licensed physician to prescribe federally controlled substances in the US.

:lol2:

Sorry about the picture quality, it was just a Nokia N800

post-2867-1209078387_thumb.jpg

Not that it should require a prescription, but that air is just oxygen and nitrogen. Its made by adding sterile oxygen to nitrogen to make 21% oxygen like real air. The other gasses are not included.

Here is a picture of some compressed air. Actually "medical grade".

It is a little hard to make out, but on the left you can see it is just air. On the right are the words "Federal law prohibits dispensing without prescription"

You will find the same inscription on tanks of medical Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen, but come on, this is AIR!

In the US, they could probably seize your car if they found controlled substances like air in it.

If you drove a spyder, there is probably so much air in it, they could call you a dealer!

The next time you see someone passed out and yell, "Get back, give him some air!" remember you must be a licensed physician to prescribe federally controlled substances in the US.

:lol2:

Sorry about the picture quality, it was just a Nokia N800