Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

That thing is going to be blown out of proportion, especially since it's in Germany. She just didn't know. I had to read the description to be reminded of the meaning.

:iamwithstupid: It was obvious the blond knew where that phrase came from from the look she gave that girl.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bhkw98Cf-k&NR=1

For the non-German speakers, they are talking about a nighttime call in gaming show. Watch the lady as she demonstrates how to play blackjack to the viewers, and then the two subsequent hands when folks call in to play. I don't think she'll be working in Monaco or Vegas anytime soon.

This was funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bhkw98Cf-k&NR=1

For the non-German speakers, they are talking about a nighttime call in gaming show. Watch the lady as she demonstrates how to play blackjack to the viewers, and then the two subsequent hands when folks call in to play. I don't think she'll be working in Monaco or Vegas anytime soon.

Haha, that's funny. Reminds me of

video. The guy on the phone gave the correct asnwer, but look what happened at 0:34, they changed the envelope (with the right answer) in the lower right corner. And when the girl opened the envelope you see her thinking, wait a minute, wtf!?

I took this pic yesterday!

2868689355_cb964a9d4d_b.jpg

where/what is the caption?.......very cool shot!