RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest skokos
TV show I was watching discussing the Eddie Griffen Enzo crash. They said the Enzo goes over 300+ MPH...LOLOLOL.

post-5221-1224813933_thumb.jpg

I had a cars salesman trying to impress me by saying "You know the fastest car in the world is the "koog-ie-sig"

me: what?

me:oh your talking about the koenigsegg. No. its very fast but its not the fastest.

salesguy:yes it is for sure. It goes over 300 mph.

Me:you know,your probably right :rolleyes:

ROFL at the frontwheel chains on the mustang and I'm digging your sales encounter Rob. LOL!

I remember when I bought my Ninja 250, my first bike, the salesman told me it was capable at speeds of at least 140mph even though the speedo didn't seem to claim that. I'd done the research and knew 110mph was /pushing/ it's capability as some track riders had said one had never been benchmarked ABOVE that, and didn't even feel like arguing with the guy.

motivator8361011.jpg

I had a cars salesman trying to impress me by saying "You know the fastest car in the world is the "koog-ie-sig"

me: what?

me:oh your talking about the koenigsegg. No. its very fast but its not the fastest.

salesguy:yes it is for sure. It goes over 300 mph.

Me:you know,your probably right :rolleyes:

Ha ha, "koog-ie-sig"??... you were nice about it at least. I'm not so sure I would have let the sales guy off that easily. ;)

motivator8361011.jpg

Actually, I have saw people do this and I kinda understand their reason.....they'd like to be able to turn. I would put Blizzacks on the front wheels long before I put them on the rear of any car. Handling is more important then excelleration in the snow/ice.

Postman-Pat-thumb-400x400.jpg

Postman Pat decided to tune his whip? ;)

"Here's your mail b!tches!" -postman Pat. ;)

And here is a picture that's appropriate for the coming season:

3j391Z3BvLJ4Eg_450x300.jpg

Actually, I have saw people do this and I kinda understand their reason.....they'd like to be able to turn. I would put Blizzacks on the front wheels long before I put them on the rear of any car. Handling is more important then excelleration in the snow/ice.

If you go to any decent tire place and try and get just two winter tires on even a font wheel drive car and put them on the front your in for a fight.

The best tires go on the back wheel for both front and rear wheel drive. The reason for this is that the rear wheels breaking traction and causing a 360 putting you off the Highway is way more common then not being able to take a turn.

If you go to any decent tire place and try and get just two winter tires on even a font wheel drive car and put them on the front your in for a fight.

The best tires go on the back wheel for both front and rear wheel drive. The reason for this is that the rear wheels breaking traction and causing a 360 putting you off the Highway is way more common then not being able to take a turn.

Depends on the car. My SAAB's only got studded snows in the front and never had to worry about the rear coming out. Ex GF's Ford was a gyro with studs only on the front (with me driving). How she never ditched it is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...