RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wtf video of the week :D

considering the amount of hot chicks and poop in same frames, this has to be at slowpoke's youtube favorites :D

porter:

Edit: Do not EVER post feces or anything related to it ever again on this website. You are suspended for 1 week.

Edit: Upon review of your account Malebomb and previous warnings pertaining to inappropriate material you're done here.

thats just disgusting. can we please not have that on here?

Yeah' Think its more for the "Things that make you say damn" thread......... Gross!

Malebomb-

:eusa_wall: Im trying here.... I really am....

Seriously.... The other mods can verify this.... DESPITE my reputation, and DESPITE my history with you.... IM THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE STILL HERE.....

And the reason for that is I don't think you're a bad guy... But.. Youve shown a repeated history of piss poor judgment....

This really is the final chance....

[edit.... I spoke too soon.... Its been decided you've had all the chances youre going to get. MB will not be rejoining us.... I have not actually SEEN the latest transgression... If somebody could send it to me I suspect it will put my mind at ease.]

Malebomb-

:eusa_wall: Im trying here.... I really am....

Seriously.... The other mods can verify this.... DESPITE my reputation, and DESPITE my history with you.... IM THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE STILL HERE.....

And the reason for that is I don't think you're a bad guy... But.. Youve shown a repeated history of piss poor judgment....

This really is the final chance....

[edit.... I spoke too soon.... Its been decided you've had all the chances youre going to get. MB will not be rejoining us.... I have not actually SEEN the latest transgression... If somebody could send it to me I suspect it will put my mind at ease.]

No problem see ya guys....MB and thanks for your previous understanding RD

glad i didn't get to see whatever that was, i do have to say though, the list of poops a few posts up was dead on that made me laugh

funny-picture-photo-funny-sign-pigeon-AMagill-pic.jpg

wtf video of the week :D

considering the amount of hot chicks and poop in same frames, this has to be at slowpoke's youtube favorites :D

Moral of this story is, never give up and you will get laid :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Moral of this story is, never give up and you will get laid :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Yes. But did you mean rearending the hippo or the blonde girl? :eusa_naughty: :lol2: