Finally she's in....

cowchaser

After I got word late afternoon that finally my car was ready for pickup... jumped in my car to go to my mechanic and despite the storm and rain I drove her home this evening....

post-6543-1201814489_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1201814501_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1201814512_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice....what's the cream puff parked into front ot it?

Auburn Speedster 1936... rebuilt during the seventies.... amazingly streamlined design for those days...

and guess what... more cubic inches than my 6.0... :D

Nice Auburn :icon_thumleft: If you are ever in the states and can make it to the Auburn factory/museum in Indiania, its worth the trip.

Is your 6.0 a US model? I thought all European models had the small round side markers. :eusa_think:

Is your 6.0 a US model?

It was Billy Moss's old car, yes it is a U.S. model that he purchased here and shipped overseas.

Is your 6.0 a US model? I thought all European models had the small round side markers. :eusa_think:

It was Billy Moss's old car, yes it is a U.S. model that he purchased here and shipped overseas.

You're right... it's a US spec car. Actually to get the car registered we had to glue some small orange bicycle lights on top of the US spec side markers....

Pretty ugly but of course we didn't use superglue so after I received the license plates we took them off immediately.... :)

Same for the front fog-lights... we had to cover them with black caps since they aren't functional and the law dictates that all lights that are available should be functioning properly. Even the switch in the mid-console we had to cover with tape.

We're still struggling to hook these fog-lights up. The wiring to the lights seems to be OK since when we power them directly the lights will work, only the switch isn't functional.

You're right... it's a US spec car. Actually to get the car registered we had to glue some small orange bicycle lights on top of the US spec side markers....

Pretty ugly but of course we didn't use superglue so after I received the license plates we took them off immediately.... :)

Same for the front fog-lights... we had to cover them with black caps since they aren't functional and the law dictates that all lights that are available should be functioning properly. Even the switch in the mid-console we had to cover with tape.

We're still struggling to hook these fog-lights up. The wiring to the lights seems to be OK since when we power them directly the lights will work, only the switch isn't functional.

argh!

I gave you all the part numbers

If they cant get them hooked up call Lamborghini of Ohio, they had NO PROBLEM hooking mine up :) Im sure they can help you through it :)

And after you get them hooked up and you feal good about yourself, you'll then turn them on, only to realize they are completly useless :lol2:

argh!

I gave you all the part numbers

If they cant get them hooked up call Lamborghini of Ohio, they had NO PROBLEM hooking mine up :) Im sure they can help you through it :)

And after you get them hooked up and you feal good about yourself, you'll then turn them on, only to realize they are completly useless :lol2:

I know I know.... but everything from the relay to the lights is working OK.

Problem lies in the switch or wire from switch to relay.

I might give Lambo of OHIO a call next time we're working on it. Anyone specific I should ask for ?

Congrats! Now we need your opinion/review. What do you think?

Is it all you thought?

It's MORE ....

What else can I say guys.... allmost can't put into words...

The raw power

The supreme looks

The push in your back when you take off

The thundering sound

The direct steering

The contact with the road

The grin on your face when you floor it... :D

I know I know.... but everything from the relay to the lights is working OK.

Problem lies in the switch or wire from switch to relay.

I might give Lambo of OHIO a call next time we're working on it. Anyone specific I should ask for ?

Parker in Service

or the Service manager Mark :)

It's MORE ....

What else can I say guys.... allmost can't put into words...

The raw power

The supreme looks

The push in your back when you take off

The thundering sound

The direct steering

The contact with the road

The grin on your face when you floor it... :D

oh yeah!!

sounds like it ended up in the right hands!!

:D :icon_thumleft:

Congratulation!!!

Absolut breathtaking.

I love the pic together with the Auburn, so oppositional, just 2 cars from 2 different planets.

CU on the road

Wolfgang

hey proficiat! ziet er geweldig uit, hoop hem ooit in het echt te zien!

Thanks Jonas. Tuurlijk ga jij die auto een keer zien... volgens mij woon je niet echt ver van me vandaan.

Ik dacht trouwens dat die Smurfen al een tijd terug uit NL geëmigreerd waren, of is Lambosmurf een landgenoot ?

Guest MOSS

Nice! Im glad it finally got there. Have fun with that orange beauty! Billy

Nice! Im glad it finally got there. Have fun with that orange beauty! Billy

Thanks Billy..... and a lot of fun it is... !!

Only the speedo indicating miles is a bit tricky with this car.... Our speed limit is 120 km/h and usually up to 150-160 you can get away with a speeding ticket. But of course 120-160 miles p/hour is something different than 120-160 km/hour.... :D :D

My German sucks! :lol2: Das schnell Diablo ist gut!

Congrats on the gorgeous car, it looks incredible.

Uhhh, I'm not German.... :D :D

Thanks for the compliments.....

Uhhh, I'm not German.... :D :D

Thanks for the compliments.....

Are you driving down to the french riviera with a caravan hitched up to the Lambo? :icon_mrgreen: The color is a coincidence, right? :icon_thumleft: