why are most Ferrari owners cry baby's?

customryder

Snooping around some of the Ferrari web sites, all I see is a lot of arguing, he said she said, whining, with little comradery.

And they think Roy is Moses. hahaha

Seems as if people with Ferrari's get pulled into a community of people who have ego's of being bitches/negative/complainers etc... And they all want that kind of reputation so they join in with the rest of the ferrari owners just to fit in.

It's an ego thing, and you'll find it among any brand of owners... Even our own coveted Lamborghini brand, sad but true.

Disagree in Lambo's case.

L-car owners decided to purchase a car based on their personal opinion, regardless if the masses and media felt that the alternative F-car or P-car may be a superior choice. They didn't follow the sheep, they thought outside the box in terms of what they alone desired in the car and could give a shit about the rest of the world's view.

It's not absolute, there are plenty of F-car owners who do the same when making their purchase decision, as well as plenty of dipshits driving L-cars (as well as dual owners of both), but for the purpose of this thread it seems clear that the F-car base has more of what the OP described in his post.

Disagree in Lambo's case.

L-car owners decided to purchase a car based on their personal opinion, regardless if the masses and media felt that the alternative F-car or P-car may be a superior choice. They didn't follow the sheep, they thought outside the box in terms of what they alone desired in the car and could give a shit about the rest of the world's view.

It's not absolute, there are plenty of F-car owners who do the same when making their purchase decision, as well as plenty of dipshits driving L-cars (as well as dual owners of both), but for the purpose of this thread it seems clear that the F-car base has more of what the OP described in his post.

To each his own, and i respect that, but i've met a few from the Lamborghini camp, that fit the bill. BUT overall, it's not the same, your right.

Snooping around some of the Ferrari web sites, all I see is a lot of arguing, he said she said, whining, with little comradery.

That's because most on F-chat are not even old enough to drive. And all the egotistical 348 owners with superiority complexes don't help much.

That's because most on F-chat are not even old enough to drive. And all the egotistical 348 owners with superiority complexes don't help much.

This is probably the most accurate response to the question so far. My feeling is that the owner of Fchat allows anyone and everyone to sign up and post in order to achieve high post counts for advertising purposes. There is not enough moderating going on and a third of the members are kids or non Ferrari owners. Alot of trash talking, bs, and useless posting. I'm an active member over there and own three Ferraris in addition to my Murcie. Most of my friends are Ferrari owners and the REAL owners/drivers are no different than the owners of Lambos or other exotics. All good guys.

I got into it for no reason with some dude with an attitude over there - was odd. I felt like he wanted to impress me that he had a lot of friends that he could call on to say yeah and agree with him - didn't work. It was childish and odd. Probably a decent dude who may own a nice car or two, just couldn't resist being an a-hole?

I like Ferraris and I like Ferrari owners. Most Lamborghini owners have owned Ferraris at one point or another.

However, Ferrarichat is an absolute shithole that needs to be cleansed with fire and with malice.

This dead horse has been beaten so many times it is beyond boring.

:iamwithstupid:

Like there isnn't any gay ass cry bitches Lambo owners.... give me a break.. :jackoff:

What used to be maybe true 3-4 years ago and before that is not true anymore now that Lambo is mass producing cars. Look at the homo kid who bought the Gallardo from Roy, what was so novel about him?