Haters

Luxeous

There were plenty of spots left in the parking lot, the spot on the other side of him was left open. I took it as a deliberate "fcuk you" from some one I didn't know for no reason.

Was it a dumb move? Yes, there were more mature options I could have taken. Would I do something like that today, almost 10 years later? Not not to that extent. But I find it hard to believe that there is not one other person on this board who would find the urge to take some kind of action in the same situation of climbing through their passenger side because some asshole didn't take the extra 10 seconds to straighten up their vehicle. When I see someone has carelessly parked their vehicle like that, I see that they have no respect for others and are probably a POS themselves. There was NO EXCUSE for that parking job, period.

My mom suffered a massive stroke some time ago. She is cleared medically and by the state to operate a motor vehicle but there are times she is not perfectly aligned when parking her car. Is that a good enough excuse for you?

My point is, if you wish to double park or simply park like an ass for YOUR interests, others will notice and some will take action. I was 18 years old then, today I just leave notes or if I have time, wait for the owner of the vehicle. I'm sorry for pissing anyone off on here.

I would LOVE to have you and your pocketknife standing next to my vehicle when I returned.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of us park and leave our exotic to go inside Walmart, Kmart, Dollar General Store, or Goodwill.

speak for yourself

:P

You all are pansies.

I parked my 1981 Chevrolet Chevette out in the boonies of a parking lot so no one would damage it. When I went back out to the car, not ONE but TWO Lamborghinis had parked on either side of my car.

They parked so close to me that I had to crawl in through the hatch.

Boy was I pissed!

None of us park and leave our exotic to go inside Walmart, Kmart, Dollar General Store, or Goodwill.

I have parked many times outside Walmart, Kmart, Target, Publix, Office Depot, etc. :icon_mrgreen:

You all are pansies.

I parked my 1981 Chevrolet Chevette out in the boonies of a parking lot so no one would damage it. When I went back out to the car, not ONE but TWO Lamborghinis had parked on either side of my car.

Boy was I pissed!

Now that is hilarious! Great visual!

You all are pansies.

Boy was I pissed!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh yeah. I had a 1986 4-door in blue. :icon_super:

Wonder what museum she must be sitting in now. :eusa_think:

There was a blue one in my driveway as well.

I have parked many times outside Walmart, Kmart, Target, Publix, Office Depot, etc. :icon_mrgreen:

The Walmart in Palm Beach has a valet so you don't count.

Not even in the same league as the ole' AMC Gremlin, my friends. THAT things was sex on wheels!

There was a blue one in my driveway as well.

You all are pansies.

Boy was I pissed!

You don't mess with the 'v-e-t-t-e'.

The wife and I decide to take out the SL to dinner, and of course I take 2 parking spaces to prevent door dings. When we get back to the car after dinner there is a note (looks like a 3rd grader wrote) under the wiper blade that says "next time I'll fcuking key it"! The vision in my head of the person leaving the note is of some punk holding his pants up with one hand while running back to his ricer. Then as I walk around to inspect the car a dude pulls up in a bad ass SL Merc rdstr and compliments me on the car. Thats a bi-polar moment.

The SL you are talking about is a Superleggera, correct?

The Walmart in Palm Beach has a valet so you don't count.

Publix actually has valet parking here.

• 3 months later...
Guest skokos

This is probably one of my favorite threads. Any new hater stories?

This is probably one of my favorite threads. Any new hater stories?

One of the things that occurs while I get hated every fcuking time I take my car out....

post-9294-1219307278_thumb.jpg

post-9294-1219307332_thumb.jpg

One of the things that occurs while I get hated every fcuking time I take my car out....

Assholes. I wonder how they'd like two cartons of eggs shoved up their asses.

I know what note/sticker I'm gonna have on my Lambo while parked.

"fcuk with my car, and considered yourself financially fucked if I find you." :lol2: Something along those lines at least..

Why, why, why do people have to be that way. I hope they die slow painful deaths.

Ohhh that sucks. Mind you, your still the one in the Lambo.

Oh, this happened while I was driving, almost went off the road cuz of the loud bang, I still thank God I don't know who did this!