Haters

Luxeous

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have no respect for other's property. I had my Murcielago at NOPI Nationals. I went to walk around and left my car with the windows down but locked the car. Came back to see someone opened had opened it from the inside and people were sitting in my car... WTF?

Crazy shit right there!

Not to sound rude but, leaving the car parked with the windows down while not beeing in seesight is a stupid idea in every car.

Well, the story's could be worse. I don't know if I shared this, but back in August of '05, I was parked by the beach in downtown/lower Eastside Milwaukee, on Milwaukee's version of Chicago's Lake Shore Dr. I had been leaning against one of my former daily drivers on the phone.

These kids crowd around me and ask if I would like to buy a candy bar for a fundraiser (at this time, I assumed they were lying because the candy was pulled out of a black backpack), and so I said sure and gave them a dollar. Two of them return and start pacing back and forth on the side walk adjacent to me and the car.

While I'm on the phone (at this time I put the phone on my left hear so I can listen to them better and see them thru the corner of my eyes). I hear them saying things quietly to each other and looking around suspiciously.

And I finally got my "time to move" signal when one of them said, "we're going to rob this rich motherf---r" quietly between each other. So, I casually pack up and move immediately to open my door, and at the same time, one of them sticks a gun through the opened passenger window just as I was half in the car with the keys already in ignition. He utters, "whoa whoa, just before you leave". I say, "hello 911" (because for the last 5minutes or so I was only pretending to still be on the phone...I had dialed 9-11 secretly as I was getting into the car and saw them approaching me). They take off running..and yea, that's the long story short.

So, 'haters' can either be very irritating punks, or can be dangerous individuals wanting to take a piece of what you may have by force. Mind you, I was in a Subaru Outback and not a Lamborghini :lol2:

I wonder what would have happened if it were a Murcielago.

I was driving the Lambo through a ghetto area looking at some friends houses he bought to flip. First house these guys come up and start talking about how nice it is, etc. Then they ask me if they can see the inside. I say sure, and open it up. Out of nowhere this lady walks up and pushes past me to sit in the car. I say "excuse me, could you please not sit in my car?" She then tells me that its not a big deal, she just wants some pictures. I say "what!?" She jumps out and I leave Head over to another house, and this kid just walks in and tells me to give him a ride. My buddy says "What are you doing in here man?" I say sorry, not right now, and he then demands that I give him a ride and is angry that I said no. Ugg... I love encouraging others, but that kind of stuff is just sad.

I was driving the Lambo through a ghetto area

:eusa_think:

chip on the shoulder?

Come on man, looking down from your perch, please explain the ghetto for the audience.

Guest skokos
I was driving the Lambo through a ghetto area looking at some friends houses he bought to flip. First house these guys come up and start talking about how nice it is, etc. Then they ask me if they can see the inside. I say sure, and open it up. Out of nowhere this lady walks up and pushes past me to sit in the car. I say "excuse me, could you please not sit in my car?" She then tells me that its not a big deal, she just wants some pictures. I say "what!?" She jumps out and I leave Head over to another house, and this kid just walks in and tells me to give him a ride. My buddy says "What are you doing in here man?" I say sorry, not right now, and he then demands that I give him a ride and is angry that I said no. Ugg... I love encouraging others, but that kind of stuff is just sad.

Ive always wanted an excuse to punch a woman.

:eusa_think:

chip on the shoulder?

Come on man, looking down from your perch, please explain the ghetto for the audience.

Houses that are worth under $30k in Mi. Lol trust me man, I have no perch, I used to live right down the street! :)

Ive always wanted an excuse to punch a woman.

hahaha! I think it was more just shock that someone would tell me it wasn't a big deal like it was theirs!

Not to sound rude but, leaving the car parked with the windows down while not beeing in seesight is a stupid idea in every car.

Have you been to a car show lately? Almost every car there is that way.

did the alarm not go off when they opened the door?

the murci alarms are the loudest type Ive ever heard.

did the alarm not go off when they opened the door?

the murci alarms are the loudest type Ive ever heard.

No clue I was in a completely different part of the venue watching drifting.

• 3 months later...

man it's amazing what some people will do out of hatred. i don't own a Lamborghini but i would NEVER EVER do something like this. i have pure respect and admiration for any Lamborghini and its owner

Hater: "I think it was stupid to spend that much money on a car"

Me: "Well you see it's not like Im busting my ass to afford this car. In fact, not only can I afford this one, but if I wanted, I could buy hundreds more. What this car costs to me, is the equivilent of what a gallon of milk would cost you. So when you think about it, it was actualy stupid for you to spend as much as you did on your car, since your probably still paying it off."

Yeah!! That's what I'm talking about. :icon_super:

My buddy and I were out together during the summer hitting some of the beach bars. We both have 88 1/2 CT's his red, mine silver.

I call my friend while on the road and tell him we're coming to his place, nice resturant/beach bar and ask if he could save us some up front parking so we could watch the cars from the patio bar. We pull up and the bouncer puts us right next to my friends Vantage. We head in a get greeted by the bar owner (my friend) who seats us right on the rail by the beach with a great view of our cars. Suddenly we notice about 6 or 7 girls in bikini's hovering around our cars. From the table behind us we hear a few guys mumbling crap about the cars. The usual stuff, "they must be kits", "who would drive something like that around here" the usual.

Finally one of them has built up enough beer balls to say to us, "So you guys own the Lamorghini's? My buddy simple replies nicely, "yes". At this point the girls are walking back in and sit with the knuckle heads and they are going nuts talking about the cars and the guys they are with are getting pissed. So we have a quick snack and finish our beer and begin to head out when one of the guys yells out, "Have fun in your kit cars." My buddy replies, "Well if you knew anything about cars you'd see their not kits, but why don't you ask your girl friends they were close enough to get a good look, but then again I'm sure you get the same attention with your ford f150 pick up".

• 1 month later...

I've been pretty lucky, haven't had any rude comments yet. But I've had at least 3 people ask me why the doors don't open "up" -- I just tell them that you only get that on the expensive ones, not the cheap ones ;)

That's f**king hilarious!

Hater: "I think it was stupid to spend that much money on a car"

Me: "Well you see it's not like Im busting my ass to afford this car. In fact, not only can I afford this one, but if I wanted, I could buy hundreds more. What this car costs to me, is the equivilent of what a gallon of milk would cost you. So when you think about it, it was actualy stupid for you to spend as much as you did on your car, since your probably still paying it off."

• 2 months later...

"That's the worst color you can get on one of those"

And then some other funny remarks / situations:

-"ARE YOU SIDNEY CROSBY?!"

-"SICK LOTUS BRO!"

-I pull up to a red light and this celica starts revving out of his mind. The light turns green and he then stalls out, priceless! :lol2:

-Guy with a trans am walks over to me while getting out of the car and tells me how he almost bought one...ya sure ya did.

-"I'm sure you paid for that one!"

"That's the worst color you can get on one of those"

And then some other funny remarks / situations:

-"ARE YOU SIDNEY CROSBY?!"

-"SICK LOTUS BRO!"

-I pull up to a red light and this celica starts revving out of his mind. The light turns green and he then stalls out, priceless! :lol2:

-Guy with a trans am walks over to me while getting out of the car and tells me how he almost bought one...ya sure ya did.

-"I'm sure you paid for that one!"

I'm sure at your age the "daddy's car" comments are going to get old fast for you and your age!

I am a young guy (25yrs old) when i take my lambo out i get all kinds of crap.

what do you do sell drugs!!!!

is that daddys car!!!

haters alll over the place.. but you get used to it. We appracite the cars we drive and we know there value.

About a year ago. Insurance covered it.

Vilka jävla fittungar!!!!!!!!! Hur kunde du ens sätta dig i bilen och köra därifrån utan att explodera???!!!!!!