Haters

Luxeous

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gleich_beginnt_der_grosse_spass.jpg

If I ban him Peter as you wish, he may find you and key your car as retribution!

I would kick his nuts.

I probably would have left a note saying, "Learn how to park like you have some sense asshole". Or instead of threatening to key it, I would have just keyed it with no warning. I do not condone they keying, defacing, or vandalizing of other people's vehicles at all, UNLESS you disrespect me with it. Disrespect me with your car, I'll disrespect YOU with you car.

I once walked out to my car to see some ass had literally parked their brand new Expedition 6-8'' from my driver's side door. It was impossible for me to get in on the driver's side. I had to get in on the passenger side and climb over to the driver's seat. This stranger has disrespected me and I was furious. Needless to say I left a nice gesture on his passenger side doors with my pocket knife as I was backing out.

Taking up two spots is rude and disrespectful to others. If you are worried about a ding, park in the back of the lot or a less desirable lot and walk.

The Expedition owner should have shoved your pocket knife up your ass

There were plenty of spots left in the parking lot, the spot on the other side of him was left open. I took it as a deliberate "fcuk you" from some one I didn't know for no reason.

Was it a dumb move? Yes, there were more mature options I could have taken. Would I do something like that today, almost 10 years later? Not not to that extent. But I find it hard to believe that there is not one other person on this board who would find the urge to take some kind of action in the same situation of climbing through their passenger side because some asshole didn't take the extra 10 seconds to straighten up their vehicle. When I see someone has carelessly parked their vehicle like that, I see that they have no respect for others and are probably a POS themselves. There was NO EXCUSE for that parking job, period.

My point is, if you wish to double park or simply park like an ass for YOUR interests, others will notice and some will take action. I was 18 years old then, today I just leave notes or if I have time, wait for the owner of the vehicle. I'm sorry for pissing anyone off on here.

There were plenty of spots left in the parking lot, the spot on the other side of him was left open. I took it as a deliberate "fcuk you" from some one I didn't know for no reason.

Was it a dumb move? Yes, there were more mature options I could have taken. Would I do something like that today, almost 10 years later? Not not to that extent. But I find it hard to believe that there is not one other person on this board who would find the urge to take some kind of action in the same situation of climbing through their passenger side because some asshole didn't take the extra 10 seconds to straighten up their vehicle. When I see someone has carelessly parked their vehicle like that, I see that they have no respect for others and are probably a POS themselves. There was NO EXCUSE for that parking job, period.

My point is, if you wish to double park or simply park like an ass for YOUR interests, others will notice and some will take action. I was 18 years old then, today I just leave notes or if I have time, wait for the owner of the vehicle. I'm sorry for pissing anyone off on here.

I use my energy in other ways.

I would not waste my time by waiting for anybody.

I drove my G to Opera in Hollywood, parked it in the very front VIP parking spot. Went in, then came out and there was a new Lexus literally parked 5 inches from my drivers door. I was extremely angry that the valet let that guy park next to me, he tells me that the guy got out his passenger door. I ended up having to get in through my passenger door and slide over. Did I feel like an idiot? Yes. However, not once did any thought ever cross my mind to do anything to his car. Saying something like that on a forum full of high dollar exotic owners who have to deal with that sort of BS already is not a good idea.

I drove my G to Opera in Hollywood, parked it in the very front VIP parking spot. Went in, then came out and there was a new Lexus literally parked 5 inches from my drivers door. I was extremely angry that the valet let that guy park next to me, he tells me that the guy got out his passenger door. I ended up having to get in through my passenger door and slide over. Did I feel like an idiot? Yes. However, not once did any thought ever cross my mind to do anything to his car. Saying something like that on a forum full of high dollar exotic owners who have to deal with that sort of BS already is not a good idea.

why would the valets park the cars so close.

Sounds like negligence to me.

Was it a dumb move? Yes, there were more mature options I could have taken. Would I do something like that today, almost 10 years later? Not not to that extent. But I find it hard to believe that there is not one other person on this board who would find the urge to take some kind of action in the same situation of climbing through their passenger side because some asshole didn't take the extra 10 seconds to straighten up their vehicle.

We've all done dumb things in our lives that we later regret, but that made sense at the time. In your case, fortunately you didn't get the shit beat out of you, and fortunately it sounds like you wouldn't do it again, so there are a couple positives right there :icon_thumleft:

Have you consider that maybe they had a legitimate reason to park so close to you?

Maybe the driver was injured and needed more space to get in and out of his car, maybe just a beginner and couldn't negotiate parking his/her car exactly between the white lanes, there could be a lot of reasons why they did that, to piss you off would be the last on my list ultimately their car is parked there exposed.

Hopefully you've learned from your mistake and you will not repeat it.

I believe in karma do you?

Guest skokos
We've all done dumb things in our lives that we later regret, but that made sense at the time. In your case, fortunately you didn't get the shit beat out of you, and fortunately it sounds like you wouldn't do it again, so there are a couple positives right there :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

Have you consider that maybe they had a legitimate reason to park so close to you?

Maybe the driver was injured and needed more space to get in and out of his car, maybe just a beginner and couldn't negotiate parking his/her car exactly between the white lanes, there could be a lot of reasons why they did that, to piss you off would be the last on my list ultimately their car is parked there exposed.

Hopefully you've learned from your mistake and you will not repeat it.

I believe in karma do you?

I understand what you're saying, but I don't find that the case it the situation. If this was the circumstance, then they would have had handicapped parking privileges. If it was a temporary injury, then there were plenty of other spaces to choose from.

I could have very well gotten my ass beat had I got caught, but we were all once "young and dumb" and made stupid decisions that deserved a nice whooping. Those stupid decisions either lead us to learn the hard way, or come to realizations as we mature.

Like I said earlier, my point is most people recognize careless parking, and some take action. When I ride with friends now in their nice cars who wish attempt to double park in a parking lot, I warn them that the consequences may not be on their side.

Enough with the explanations and "excuses" though. I may still be a looser in some people's eyes, so be it. And yes, I strongly believe in karma.

Also i am not a fan of people taking 2 parking spaces....in my honest opinion it is rude for other people who cant find a parking spot...that just a signal for your car waiting to get keyed....

Yes, by people that write like 3rd graders and still havent figured out what a belt is for. When I see other expensive vehicles parked like this I understand why. Inconsiderate... maybe...justified...maybe...destroying another persons property...definitly NO!

I agree with this, that is why I park as far away as possible (not as close as possible and take up 2 spots) when ever I have a car from work and even in my own car too.

Something tells me that when YOU drive a lambo or other exotic that YOU shell out your own hard earned cash for your "park as far away as possible" mind set will change. Someday I hope to see your lambo parked where and how you fell is best. :icon_super:

I probably would have left a note saying, "Learn how to park like you have some sense asshole". Or instead of threatening to key it, I would have just keyed it with no warning. I do not condone they keying, defacing, or vandalizing of other people's vehicles at all, UNLESS you disrespect me with it. Disrespect me with your car, I'll disrespect YOU with you car.

I once walked out to my car to see some ass had literally parked their brand new Expedition 6-8'' from my driver's side door. It was impossible for me to get in on the driver's side. I had to get in on the passenger side and climb over to the driver's seat. This stranger has disrespected me and I was furious. Needless to say I left a nice gesture on his passenger side doors with my pocket knife as I was backing out.

Taking up two spots is rude and disrespectful to others. If you are worried about a ding, park in the back of the lot or a less desirable lot and walk.

Wow dont even have to leave L-Power to find haters, we have our very own! I parked toward the middle of the lot and there we're no cars within 5 spaces at time of parking. So to you the picture of the orange murci earlier in the thread that parked out of the way and still had guys crowd him must only deserve a broken headlight because he parked straight. I think you will be hard pressed to find a member of this board that would consider parking their exotic in a place considered "less or undesirable", that is where people like yourself hang out. Yes I agree someone parking their vehicle 6" from yours may qualify them as an asshole but it in no way justifies your action. Unless your using that lame excuse "he disrespected me". God forbid if you would have had a firearm! Disrespect is a fact of life like every other emotion, hope all your old GF's are still alive :icon_mrgreen: ! Time to grow up, your REACTION to these situations is what determines the kind of person you are and whether you end up driving a bike or a lambo. If I'm in my truck or other vehicle and am parking where someone has their exotic parked I will intenionally park 4' to 6' from them to keep people from crowding them in.

Wow You need to take some anger management class...very unclassy on your part....

We may have had a difference of opinion up above, but we are in agreement on this point!

Like I said earlier, my point is most people recognize careless parking, and some take action. When I ride with friends now in their nice cars who wish attempt to double park in a parking lot, I warn them that the consequences may not be on their side.

Only idiots think like this.

Can't believe there are people like that. :(

I don't take up 2 spaces but man its tempting....My worst luck is with kids coming out of moms car and wildy swinging their doors open. As far as haters go, I have had nothing but positive/inquisitive comments. I actually am surprised at all of the hater stories. My experience has been nothing but "Awesome car dude" and thumbs up and "What do you do?" But never anything close to hatin'. What I find funny is how "off" people are in their estimation of what these cars cost. Before I got the G, I was in my new Bentley and a guy said "what is that thing, like $100,000?" When I got the lamb another guy asks "What did that thing run you, don't tell me over $120.,000?" Anyway, one cool thing is that these cars do make a lot of people smile, and thats not a bad thing these days.

Like I've said before, truly spoken like someone who has never owned, and never will own, any type of exotic. Or anything close. Why don't you actually go out and buy one of these cars for yourself and own it for a while before you start armchair quarterbacking on how and where to park them? Otherwise, you're just yapping like the ignorant moron you're making yourself out to be.

It's because of punks like you that cause me to travel heavily armed.

I suggest you watch this because that's exactly what's going to happen to you one day with your pocketknife.

Ban this prick.

he "disrespects" you, so you now have the right to be a dick??

sounds like you are worthy of respect to me :rolleyes:

I see some of you still haven't gotten my point. When I say go to a parking lot that is less desirable, I'm not saying park it across the street in an abandoned lot by the train tracks. Usually most Americans don't like to walk, so they won't park towards the back of a parking lot or the side of the building, so these lots are less desirable.

How does understanding that someone will have hostility to you double parking in a couple of spots towards the building make me ignorant or an idiot? I think it is a bit naive, or possibly close minded, to think that someone wouldn't find that gesture rude. Because you have spent more money on your car than others, doesn't give you special parking privileges.

I see some of you still haven't gotten my point. When I say go to a parking lot that is less desirable, I'm not saying park it across the street in an abandoned lot by the train tracks. Usually most Americans don't like to walk, so they won't park towards the back of a parking lot or the side of the building, so these lots are less desirable.

How does understanding that someone will have hostility to you double parking in a couple of spots towards the building make me ignorant or an idiot? I think it is a bit naive, or possibly close minded, to think that someone wouldn't find that gesture rude. Because you have spent more money on your car than others, doesn't give you special parking privileges.

I was not parked toward the front of the building. Your mind which is focused on hostility acted as judge, juror, and executioner and decieded violence was in order, just like the action you took toward the Ford. I would hate to see your hostility toward someone jaywalking, a lynching may be in order especially if it happened in front of you and you felt "disrespected". The value of the car has nothing to do with it. I see restored muscle cars to tricked out and moded imports do the same thing. But I dont threaten their personal property, I look at the ride and choose to admire it or not in a non violent nonconfrontational way. As far as being an idiot (I didnt say it you did) you are the one out there destroying other peoples property with the mind set of it being ok. I saw a thread with a bunch of race bikes parked and displayed proudly in front of a mini mart/gas station where they stopped. Good thing you werent there you would have kicked them over for being disrespectful. That is unless your version of disrespect is prejudicial.

I was not parked toward the front of the building.

This was a detail I must have misunderstood. From your post it sounded like you grabbed the first two spots you found to yourself.

Your mind which is focused on hostility acted as judge, juror, and executioner and decieded violence was in order, just like the action you took toward the Ford. I would hate to see your hostility toward someone jaywalking, a lynching may be in order especially if it happened in front of you and you felt "disrespected"......you are the one out there destroying other peoples property with the mind set of it being ok.

In case you missed it earlier, this was ONE action I took when I was youner, 18 years old, out of spite and out of anger from someone carelessly parking their vehicle with no respect for me. Someone mentioned earlier "what if they had a legitimate reason or were injured?" I could have just as easily had a handicap. Yes, I took action before thinking, as most teenagers do. I find it hard to believe that nobody else on here criticizing me has once made a dumb decision when they were younger that they look back on and think "what was I thinking?"

The value of the car has nothing to do with it. I see restored muscle cars to tricked out and moded imports do the same thing. But I dont threaten their personal property, I look at the ride and choose to admire it or not in a non violent nonconfrontational way.

I agree, the value has nothing to do with it. My comment on paying more for a car goes to the following....

Why don't you actually go out and buy one of these cars for yourself and own it for a while before you start armchair quarterbacking on how and where to park them?

Because I buy a $300K car doesn't give me the right to special parking. Whether you drive a Lamborghini or a Honda Civic, if you are worried about door dings, park towards the back of the parking lot...it is common courtesy.

As far as being an idiot (I didnt say it you did)

Somebody else did.

This was a detail I must have misunderstood. From your post it sounded like you grabbed the first two spots you found to yourself.

In case you missed it earlier, this was ONE action I took when I was youner, 18 years old, out of spite and out of anger from someone carelessly parking their vehicle with no respect for me. Someone mentioned earlier "what if they had a legitimate reason or were injured?" I could have just as easily had a handicap. Yes, I took action before thinking, as most teenagers do. I find it hard to believe that nobody else on here criticizing me has once made a dumb decision when they were younger that they look back on and think "what was I thinking?"

I agree, the value has nothing to do with it. My comment on paying more for a car goes to the following....

Why don't you actually go out and buy one of these cars for yourself and own it for a while before you start armchair quarterbacking on how and where to park them?

Because I buy a $300K car doesn't give me the right to special parking. Whether you drive a Lamborghini or a Honda Civic, if you are worried about door dings, park towards the back of the parking lot...it is common courtesy.

Somebody else did.

It was a detail I did not provide so I see how it could be misunderstood. As far as doing stupid things in our youth I am just as guilty as yourself for making bad and regretful decisions. I also believe in karma and it has come back to haunt me to make things correct for my past actions. I also see how the other posts can lead to the value issue. Issue resolved, if I'm ever in your area we will both park in the back of the lot and straight! :icon_super: I'll even buy the first round.

Peace!

It was a detail I did not provide so I see how it could be misunderstood. As far as doing stupid things in our youth I am just as guilty as yourself for making bad and regretful decisions. I also believe in karma and it has come back to haunt me to make things correct for my past actions. I also see how the other posts can lead to the value issue. Issue resolved, if I'm ever in your area we will both park in the back of the lot and straight! :icon_super: I'll even buy the first round.

Peace!

I'm glad we can come to a resolution, and it is nice to know that some people can keep an open mind and not be so judgmental about someone's character off one post on the internet.

The second round is gladly on me! Cheers!

This stranger has disrespected me and I was furious. Needless to say I left a nice gesture on his passenger side doors with my pocket knife as I was backing out.

Congratulations you’re a certified douche bag!

Ban this prick.

+1

post-3017-1211133786_thumb.jpg

why would the valets park the cars so close.

Sounds like negligence to me.

I parked the G, this guy parked his car himself as well, trying to fit into a spot that was too small basically. Trust me the valet got an earful.

Somebody else did.

This has absolutely nothing to do with how much someone pays for a car but it has everything to do with how much time and money is wasted because of those who don't respect other people and their property.

I will say it again- you have absolutely no f*cking idea what you are talking about. Every time you reply to someone in this thread your IQ imo sinks to a whole new level.

None of us park and leave our exotic to go inside Walmart, Kmart, Dollar General Store, or Goodwill. So I don't think you have anything to fear about a Lambo frequenting the places you shop at and, God forbid, taking up that extra space you covet so much. The owners of the restaurants and stores that I frequent ask me to park up front and give me two spots. Next time you see an exotic parked like that, go complain to the business owner. And bring your video camera so everyone can watch him tell you to stick it up your @ss. The cold hard fact is that you don't own the parking lot so it's not your decision as to who parks where.

Exotics are not, for the most part, mass produced vehicles like Ford, Chevy, etc. If some asshat hits your car pulling in or their child swings a door out and creates one hell of a crease, I guarantee it won't be repaired by running down to the local junkyard and fixing it with some bondo and spray paint. The time and expense would make your head spin. You could be out of your car for weeks, even months. Think fixing your POS is expensive? Ask some of us on here what a typical repair bill is at the dealer for something like this. You would puke. Most people would have to pull out a second mortgage. And then there's the fact that your damaged exotic is going to end up all over the internet in about two hours because every kid in the parking lot with a cell phone is texting it to their friends. Now you have a damaged "story" car with diminished value.

Tell you what. You agree to reimburse me for whatever damage is inflicted upon my car in a parking lot and I'll agree to park wherever you tell me to.