Haters

Luxeous

have fun driving your honda you dumb motherfucker

what an enlightened individual you must be to make a statement such as that! WOW. being an ass with 400 posts is lame, being one with 4 is unforgivable.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miyagi
you sound like a pretty big loser lol..story 4 you are being straight up cocky and all the police ones you sound like a moron and your car isn't really an exotic or anything so i dont know why you bother even coming in here...

i have a 997s and a gallardo and I've gotten nothing but compliments..it is orange county though

Easy now....You are coming across as a DICK....take a step back and breath before someone E-slaps you!

I bet at 22 you didn't have a car as nice as his ( I know I didn't )

So give the guy a break, it's not like the Porsche is a POS.

There's obviously no shortage of haters in the world....

yup and also great this is the best and most entertaining thread i haver ever read thanks for the laugh

yup

this is my car

steve.jpg

i WISH i were 22 years old

im 24 (gonna be 25 june 30th)

i feel old man

nice carfunny stories

Wow.. I dont know where to start! :) yeah, there are plenty of haters out there!!

"Its a dam nice replica, it almost fooled me"

"I thought for sure that thing was real until I heard it running" (some idiot at my gym said this to me, I didnt even respond... he then proceeds to tell most of the hot ladies at the place that it is powered by a Fiero engine .. talk about going out of your way to hate)

"That kit is almost exact, but his wheel base is about 1" short" (a guy standing in line at a bar talking to his friends, my car was at least 20' away... with that kind of vision he must of been related to the 6-million dollar man!)

"Learn how to drive and let your foot off the gas while sitting there" (experts that think a V12 should idle as low as a 4-cylinder)

"He built that in his garage last winter" (some idiot 20 year old that lives about 4 houses away from me)

"Its NOT like its a Lamborghini" (some guy talking to his girlfriend as he was pumping gas next to me and his girlfriend was sitting the car and STARING with the look, just say the word and I'll hop in your car)

i could not put up with the stuff u have props

youtube is spelt y-o-u-t-u-b-e not l-a-m-b-o-p-w-e-r please go there i even spelt it their

I think it's so ironic this is what this specific thread is about :lol2:

How old are you..........

Bannage to the 4 poster :P

Absolutely nothing wrong with that car especially for the age! If indeed he owns it and wants to splurge for his success there is absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

Anyway: Lots of great stuff in here since the thread got started. It never ceases to amaze me some of the crap people come up with out of jealousy.. some witty comebacks too! :lol2:

One of my friends owns a F430, he came to see me today and out of curiosity I asked him about the questions people ask him, he had a good reply to:

"Why would you spend so much money on a car?"

His reply is:

"I have to quickly spend my money before my wife gets to it!"

He always get's a good laugh.

So I go out to a bar last night with some friends. After I get out of my Lambo, some guy walks up to me and said to me that he thought I was driving his friend's car and then proceeds to ask me was it a rent-a-car. Then he started to brag about how he had a Ferrari and all.

I've also left a place before and some guy yelled out take that rent a car back!

I've been flipped off by someone that I've never known before and had the cops pull me over because they thought I was driving someone else's car.

So far I've had more good than bad, but I always know there will be haters and I'm gonna try not to complain about them and let them do their job which is to hate...lol.

...and had the cops pull me over ...

Happened to me last month in a tiny little town in Alabama in the middle of the night. The things that run through your mind when getting pulled over in podunk while driving a Murci. He was very serious in the beginning that he was "concerned about my tag" then admitted that he just wanted to see my car up close. It ended with me using his phone to take some pics of him with the car. I also snapped one with mine.

post-3316-1209129176_thumb.jpg

Happened to me last month in a tiny little town in Alabama in the middle of the night. The things that run through your mind when getting pulled over in podunk while driving a Murci. He was very serious in the beginning that he was "concerned about my tag" then admitted that he just wanted to see my car up close. It ended with me using his phone to take some pics of him with the car. I also snapped one with mine.

Lamborghini Love

It's a smart thing that you pulled into a well lit public place. It probably also had security cameras. I'd be scared of being pulled over in podunk anywhere. I had a cop once ram into my rear bumper. He didn't mean to, but until he came up to my car and was apologetic about, I thought for sure I was going to get shot and left for dead. :icon_mrgreen:

Of course if it was a Murci that got rammed you'd be justified to go and beat the ever living shit out of him.

It's a smart thing that you pulled into a well lit public place. It probably also had security cameras. I'd be scared of being pulled over in podunk anywhere. I had a cop once ram into my rear bumper. He didn't mean to, but until he came up to my car and was apologetic about, I thought for sure I was going to get shot and left for dead. :icon_mrgreen:

Of course if it was a Murci that got rammed you'd be justified to go and beat the ever living shit out of him.

He followed me for several miles and then turned on his lights as we came up on this gas station. No chance in hell would I have pulled over on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere with nothing else around.

If a police car rammed my Murci, I would act the same as if it was a Geo Metro. Don't piss the cops off. It doesn't matter how right you think you are- you will always be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

I don't understand a haters logic.. would they rather see everyone driving rusted crap boxes?

I like the haters job description = to Hate lol

If a police car rammed my Murci, I would act the same as if it was a Geo Metro. Don't piss the cops off. It doesn't matter how right you think you are- you will always be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

I was kidding :) I don't mess with the police, so they don't give me trouble.

When I got rammed it was in Podunk Indiana. I started hearing banjos playing as soon as it happened.