Iron man!

Cabbe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you watch a screener or bootleg? how so early?

Press and private screenings are generally available 3-5 days before theatre release. I'll be watching it tonight.

Excellent movie with a great cast! Some might complain that there isn't enough action, but this movie is more like Batman Begins - a great exploration of the character. The inevitable sequel will surely be more action filled.

great movie, im usually not a fan of Robert Downy JR but damn did he do a good job with stark.

Wow, loved the movie. Liked the R&D part, the GUI and the Stripper pole in the private jet ;)

Did any of you guys & gals stay after the movie credits to see Samual L. Jackson waiting at Starks house to talk to him about the Avengers?

Samuel L. Jackson's Iron Man Cameo Is Already Online

http://io9.com/386444/samuel-l-jacksons-ir...-already-online

Absolutely fabulous movie. The Audi R8 and S5 were so damn hot. Plot was decent, but ended up being a giant set-up for another movie (won't sya what for those who haven't seen it).

definitely an awesome movie... all the CG used for the suit development was awesome. specially that final shot when he FULLY suited up for the first time. i had really low expectations for "IRON MAN" specially since he's not usually on the TOP of everyone's favorite superhero list... and i didn't think he'd be able to carry a FULL length feature film on his own...

but i was wrong... the movie was AWESOME!!!

Saw it Friday with the family. Kids, me and wife approve!

Storyline and special effects were top notch! Even my 5 years old sat thru the movie and she usually starts getting restless after 30 mins.

Movie of the year :icon_super: .
Nope, that'll be The Dark Knight. Have you seen the trailer? That alone is better than Iron Man (and I thought Iron Man was excellent).

Nope, that'll be The Dark Knight. Have you seen the trailer? That alone is better than Iron Man (and I thought Iron Man was excellent).

Ledger will win an Oscar for it. It'll be a good movie

Totally forgot about that! Batman is my favorite superhero series, and I'll be catching this flick on the iMax for sure :icon_super: .

Guest skokos

Just got back from seeing the movie!! LOVED IT!!

I also think DARK KNIGHT is going to be incredible

Saw it earlier today as well, great movie very entertaining. I had no idea Jon Favreau was the director.

Also agree with Skokos, Dark Knight looks to be really good, can't wait.

Saw it and loved it! The only thing that was horrible was that one of the speakers was blown and it crackled ALL MOVIE. So I got to watch the movie and have another free ticket for next time.

I've seen the trailer, and i know some PA's that worked on it and were extras. It's fun to point out the mistakes in the trailer that show obvious Chicago landmarks and even a chase camera car in one scene.