HOT Babes & Rides thread™

MONACO BODYGUARDS

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Monaco Bodyguards !!! nice new to see your come back to LP !! :icon_thumleft:

with nice cars and nice chicks ! HOW ARE YOU ??

Sorry but I have no chick, I'm alone for the moment :eusa_wall:

I post you a pic of my car instead of a chick :icon_mrgreen:

DSC02658.JPG

And here all this time I thought you guys were PAYING chicks to pose for your cars... I was gonna ask where you find 'em.. LOL

I don't think I could ask a chick I'm dating to pose for my car; I'd feel arrogant and full of myself. BUT I WILL ask my girlfriend to do it now... ;)

And here all this time I thought you guys were PAYING chicks to pose for your cars... I was gonna ask where you find 'em.. LOL

I don't think I could ask a chick I'm dating to pose for my car; I'd feel arrogant and full of myself. BUT I WILL ask my girlfriend to do it now... ;)

Ha ha I can only answer on behalf of myself, and I have NEVER paid a chick to pose for my cars. Most of the girlfriends I have had loves to pose ( every girl has a small model inside), and I don't see the connection between that and being arrogant or full of myself...

But of course it helps if you are a good looking blond, muscular guy like me... how can they say no.

So I will now hold you to your word and wait for your pictures ! NWS pictures are not a must, just pictures like my girlfriend with the Mercedes E-Class. We will all be waiting!

Maya_1.jpg

Will do.... ;)

I don't think it makes you arrogant at all, but that it might come off that way.

Charm my friend... charm her and it won't come off that way.

Tyra has some pretty big upgraded milk rockets!! woot woot!! hahaha thanks for the pics big guy!!

Is Maya Norwegian?

I see chicks 10x hotter everyday here in Norway, one of very few things I like about this country! (no offence at all to the people here that posted pics btw)

Not a lambo but best i can do...or have ever done...i dated the girl in the t-shirt after meeting her at this show...she was a stripper. Best :bj: from a British girl i ever had

100_16922028Medium29.jpg

Is Maya Norwegian?

I see chicks 10x hotter everyday here in Norway, one of very few things I like about this country! (no offence at all to the people here that posted pics btw)

Yes she is.

......And I see them 20 x hotter here in Monaco. But it depends on what you like. I have been many many times in Oslo, and you normally only see nice blond girls which is of NO interest for me. Girls in Oslo are NOT that hot.

But respect your diffrent taste. And since you are talking you OWE us some pictures to the thread. No more talking. Pictures please!

• 3 months later...

Definitely not as hot as some of these pics, but right after I bought the car went to an event at Bandimere speedway and there were some skanky models that wanted to pose with the car, so here ya go:

p9075891qt9.jpg

p9075856sf0.jpg

p9075753yz2.jpg

p9075735av2.jpg

P9075736.jpg