Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, since PlasticFantastic is obviously gay, and into latex-stuff, we can go on here. The Chinese replica is painted and done. How can someone pick this one out from a lineup of real cars? One proud owner:)

Lol! What the he'll? Is that really a car???????!!!! I think this guy takes the cake so far for the worst kit car I've seen. Kit car people are stupid, some of them spend more money than the real car. Period. I'm still shocked after seeing this yellow piece of crap. My eyes hurt.

Lol! What the he'll? Is that really a car???????!!!! I think this guy takes the cake so far for the worst kit car I've seen. Kit car people are stupid, some of them spend more money than the real car. Period. I'm still shocked after seeing this yellow piece of crap. My eyes hurt.

Assuming that all kit car builders are stupid is like assuming all kit cars are replicraps, they aint.

There are some fine kit cars out their that haven't copied anyone. e.g. Ultima, Caterham..etc

All fake.

:iamwithstupid:

The yellow Roadster and silver SV are GENUINE lambo's, the yellow one can be verified by it's registration plate. The silver one is known to many in the UK as having belonged to DC Supercars (UK kit car manufacturer). The silver Roadster is a replica.

This begs the question: Can't you guys tell the difference between a real lambo and a replica?

or

Is lambo's quality the same to look at as a replica?, you make your mind up as to whether or not that standard is 'crap' or 'quality'!!

All kidding aside it just goes to show how far replicas have come on, in the UK at least.

The yellow Roadster and silver SV are GENUINE lambo's, the yellow one can be verified by it's registration plate. The silver one is known to many in the UK as having belonged to DC Supercars (UK kit car manufacturer). The silver Roadster is a replica.

This begs the question: Can't you guys tell the difference between a real lambo and a replica?

or

Is lambo's quality the same to look at as a replica?, you make your mind up as to whether or not that standard is 'crap' or 'quality'!!

All kidding aside it just goes to show how far replicas have come on, in the UK at least.

Not sure why the yellow roadster has puffy seats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...